It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle Numero Uno 2010

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
"I think I'm done talking with you now that I know your agenda."

You are, in fact, ill-informed.

I am a public speaker. I do so professionally. That is, in addition to my other activities, for a living.

On Dreamingthepyramid.net, however, all of my research and findings are given to the world - not sold. This includes the information itself on the 45 plus pages, the 58 minute long video, the two bilingual 4 minute videos, most of the radio show interviews (some of the radio programs charge for their archives, which is out of my control), and of course the 414 page long FREE PDF book I worked on for over 9 years. On my website dedicated to the Pyramid and UFOs, nothing costs anything.

I have nothing against those in this field who charge for their services - especially those involved in rigorous research and self funding for their projects. I simply choose to provide my information for free.

[edit on 5/8/2010 by DigitalSentinal]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

I have shared parts of my research on MANY ATS crop circle topics.

Heck, my first few posts on this topic, I was sharing with you MY method for identifying a man-made crop circle (to help ATS members).

Using that method, you will see that ALL crop circles EVER MADE were man-made. I wished they were alien, but when I found these marks on ALL crop circles, I found out they were ALL man-made.

I used to think crop circles were alien made when I was young. All that changed when I discovered the method.

Nobody has proven it incorrect yet.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
"I have shared parts of my research on MANY ATS crop circle topics."

Those URLs must still exist, considering that ATS archives run deep and long. I will look you up and do some research upon your methods in order to better familiarize myself with your technique. If I find what I feel are flaws, I will point them out.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DigitalSentinal

Your entire post reads like a giant advertisement.

Even if you give stuff away for free, that is actually a common business plan to gain more of an audience. You are trying to gain recognition... and then translate that into money later.

"Professional" public speaker means you get paid to speak.... Nobody will pay you to speak if you don't have an audience.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by ALLis0NE]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
That's all you have. Fail

Now lets get on to the topic at hand here and try to figure out the message.

Could the 7 circles represent the planets?

Is it indicating an eclipse?

Or is it indicating a second Sun hiding behind our Sun?

Any other theories out there?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Why don't you start with one of my first posts in this topic like you were supposed to.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Specifically, please explain these lines that I marked in red.

Please tell me;

1: Why are these marks found on EVERY crop circle EVER made?

2: Why are they almost always the same length apart?

3: Why are they EXACTLY the lines found on man-made crop circles? We already know from studying man-made crop circles that these lines are created by the tool they used to make the crop circle. Why then are they on EVERY CROP CIRCLE that you think is not man-made?

Nobody will ever debunk this... it is a signature created by the method of creation. It's like finding knife marks on a knife carving....

Explain it...

Originally posted by Julie Washington
That's all you have. Fail

Thats all you have? YOU FAILED. You have nothing... you didn't even try to debunk this. You can't.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by ALLis0NE]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

I think it's a nice warm up for bigger and better crop circles to come later this year.

Early August is when things will get interesting, I can guarantee it.

I doubt you'll be believe me but I will be right.

Then you will have to ask yourself how would I know this if they weren't man made?

Oh August is gonna be a great month!!

[edit on 8/5/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
ALLisONE, I found your main post outlining your technique. It dates back to August 17th, 2009. You state that the center of the crop circles are made near tram lines. Very astute.

I will state though, that considering that tram lines aren't really far enough apart to provide much leeway as to what constitutes being "in the middle", that the technique needs some further research. It is quite astute though.

Still, to say that August 17th, 2009 is a "long time" in the area of crop circle research is quite a stretch, in my opinion. There are many things on my own site that could also be said to be a far stretch, but I say so openly.

In regards to the marks, they are certainly visible. I will have to see the pictures taken at ground level to look into it more closely to form a more solid opinion. The formation could very well be manmade. It could also not be.

But then again, not having once seen a video or movie showing humans making excellent and large scale formations under the eyes of respected crop circles researchers in the field, I remain dubious of the idea of exclusive human authorship. I think the phenomenon ventures into territory we aren't prepared or willing to go into yet.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

You simply found one of many "clues" that I have decided to share on ATS. Not my total knowledge of this subject.

I am also a private investigator. I notice things many people don't.

Please explain the other "clue" that I pointed out in this topic.

Also, please do not rush to judgment and think my entire crop circle research started when I joined ATS, that would be a horrible mistake.

..and when I said I posted all over ATS, I wasn't talking about topics that I have started, I was talking about topics that I have contributed to. There are many crop circle topics I have contributed too. Most of the time however, as a graphic artist as well, I was explaining how simple all crop circle designs are, and how almost every single one of them is limited in design because of the limited tools they use to measure and plot their design in the crops (rope).

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Well then, allow me to do some private investigating of my own.

1) Can you provide your real name and some tangible work you have performed in the field in this area?

2) What are your associations with respected researchers in the field? Have you met them?

3) As Julie asked before, what formations have you visited, what are the tools used, what tests were performed, and do you possess any photos and videos on the subject?

4) When did you start your research into this subject?

5) Do you have a website? Perfomed any radio interviews we can listen to? Written any articles for acknowledged E-Zines or periodicals?

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalSentinal
Well then, allow me to do some private investigating of my own.

1) Can you provide your real name and some tangible work you have performed in the field in this area?

No I will not give you my name. I will remain anonymous. I know that when I destroy the crop circle industry, I will be destroying the livelihood of many charlatans and hoaxers that may look for revenge.

If you have a question about crop circles, just ask me.

2) What are your associations with respected researchers in the field? Have you met them?

I remain completely disconnected from anyone in the field as to sustain my "independent" status. I will not allow any bias from any person to harm my research.

3) As Julie asked before, what formations have you visited, what are the tools used, what tests were performed, and do you possess any photos and videos on the subject?

I have visited a couple formations in California.

I remember this one:
www.wnd.com...

This part of the article makes me laugh:

With many pondering the possibility the designs are the work of aliens from outer space, the recent discovery is bringing people in droves to Solano County, Calif.

Nearby businesses are cashing in on all the attention, with one eatery thinking about putting an alien omelet on the menu.

"We went from a usual $900 day to a $2,000 day," Jessica Godoy, an employee of Valley Cafe, told the Daily Republic. "We are seeing people we've never seen before and people we haven't seen in a long time."

Tools? My eyes. It's all you need to debunk crop circles really. You can see the same tool marks on every crop circle.

The only photos and videos needed are the ones plastered and spammed all across crop circle websites. You can see the tool marks in all those images and videos.

4) When did you start your research into this subject?

18 years ago when my dad first told me about crop circles, I read so many books and articles about them, and have been watching them ever since. I am a believer turned skeptic. I guess you can say I grew up and got real.

5) Do you have a website? Perfomed any radio interviews we can listen to? Written any articles for acknowledged E-Zines or periodicals?

I do own websites but they have nothing to do with crop circles, and everything to do about scientific theories and discoveries dealing with physics, and electronics. ( I am a scientist ).

Other than that, as far as I will tell you, I do not exist outside of ATS. I am 100% independent, and have ZERO conflicts of interest (such as crop circle websites), and I am not a paid public speaker like some here.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Answer me this:

If the crop circles are man made, and are being created by drunk englishmen from a pub OR highly intelligent engineers and designers- then why geometric designs? Why not messages at this point- "take me to your leader" "you are not alone" in Language. Why are they all geometric designs? Because they want to stay consistent?, because they want to keep on wasting their time fooling the world with their geometric designs that most cannot be understood? Because they want to spend night after night creating BS that the majority of the human population does not pay attention too?

How can you be so blind? Have you NEVER experienced the paranormal?
Have you never believed in something, by putting all the pieces together, and realizing that you were wrong? Belief in your parents, in law, or religion?

Your Agenda- sounds to me, to be either a disinfo agent yourself or to prove to yourself that your are right, self fulfilling the ego.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by xynephadyn]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
double post

[edit on 9-5-2010 by xynephadyn]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
If the crop circles are man made, and are being created by drunk englishmen from a pub OR highly intelligent engineers and designers- then why geometric designs? Why not messages at this point- "take me to your leader" "you are not alone" in Language. Why are they all geometric designs? Because they want to stay consistent?, because they want to keep on wasting their time fooling the world with their geometric designs that most cannot be understood? Because they want to spend night after night creating BS that the majority of the human population does not pay attention too?

A great question, but the answers are too obvious.

The reason they are all geometric designs is because those are the designs that are the easiest to make with the primitive tools they use. I was talking about that a bit earlier when I was pointing out that the entire crop circle in the OP was based only on circles. Circles of course being really easy to make with a rope.

If you have any experience at all with graphics, you will know that primitive shapes like circles, squares, triangles, lines, and arcs, etc, can easily be drafted on paper, in CAD software, in coloring books, in a field of crops, etc, with just a drafting rule, and drafting compass. A string or rope acts as both of those drafting tools. These tools allow the creation of PERFECT geometric shapes.

It is just way easier to do geometric shapes than it is to do anything else. Geometric shapes are really hard to mess up when you have a drafting rule and drafting compass (string/rope), ask any artist or drafter such as myself.

If I asked you to draw a square free hand it would look much worse than it would if I asked you to draw the same square with a drafting rule, or with a string or rope that is pulled tight.

If I asked you to draw a circle free hand it would look much worse than if you used a drafting compass, or a string with a pivot point. With those tools any dummy could draw a perfect circle or square.

Geometric shapes are just easier to make... that is a simple obvious answer.

During my research of crop circles, I was reverse engineering the steps I believed would be needed to create the crop circles. I found that 99% of all crop circles can ALL be drafted with a string or rope. Hardly ever do crop circle makers do anything "free hand". This is why people always comment about "precision" of crop circles. It's really hard not to draw a perfect geometric primitive shape with these tools.

ALSO, the reason they don't just leave obvious messages is because they are trying to keep the crop circle hoax alive. They want people to think aliens did it, they want people to wonder. If they just drew obvious messages everyone would just know man is making them, and the crop circle industry would die, nobody would be interested. No more money from helicopter tours, and conferences, and books, and dvds, etc.

The same question could be asked from a different perspective. Why would aliens or people with advanced technology make all these geometric shapes when they could just leave a message that humans can actually understand?

The whole crop circle thing is a joke, and I can't believe I once thought aliens were responsible when all the evidence that they are man made is right under our noses in the design itself.

How can you be so blind? Have you NEVER experienced the paranormal?
Have you never believed in something, by putting all the pieces together, and realizing that you were wrong? Belief in your parents, in law, or religion?

Me, blind?
I am quite the opposite. I am so aware that I can see right through the B.S. that crop circles are.

What does this have to do with paranormal? I believe in paranormal things, and have had weird experiences, but what the heck does that have to do with shapes smashed into crops?

Crop circles are NOT paranormal. They are works of art created by artists.

They are no different than ice sculptors, wood carvers, sand castle makers, graffiti taggers, painters... The only difference is their canvas.

Your Agenda- sounds to me, to be either a disinfo agent yourself or to prove to yourself that your are right, self fulfilling the ego.

Oh no, the disinfo agent insult. I knew someone would do it sooner or later. Grow up.

My only agenda is to watch the crop circle hoaxers crash and burn.

I am that guy who can figure out a magicians tricks just by watching.

The great deceiver will fail, and I will make sure of it.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE

Real? Try these:

1 - Bent and blown nodes.

The entire reason for crops to have nodes is so it can bend towards the sunlight to get better reception. It's like an elbo... of course they are going to bend on the nodes.

When you stomp down on the crops to flatten them, the nodes burst open from the weight of the person or device flattening them.

Totally wrong. Nodes do NOT burst due to mechanical pressure. They burst because moisture inside them was heated until the build up of pressure burst the walls of the node. And you miss the point about the nodes. They are ABNORMALLY swollen.

2 - Millions of tiny iron spheres throughout the formation.

...are created by the iron machines that till that soil year after year, over and over. The soil contains small amounts of iron too, and magnetic particles. When you constantly till the soil year after year, it starts to smoothen out these particles into a more round object, like a sphere.

The particles of iron inside crop circles are far more concentrated than those outside it. You ignore the statistically significant differences.

3 - Bent swirl formations within the centers of each or most of the circles.

...takes a man like 3 minutes to do with his hands. It's a new trick they are doing too help fool the masses, or to add some flavor. I think it shows them do it in the last video I posted.

After flattening the crops from the outside inwards, they are left with a few crops in the center, and they just twist them... Some even braid it like hair.

Your scenario does not explain why a circle of crops can be interwoven within ANY sign of crushed or snapped stalks caused by the feet of people as they moved around, supposedly weaving them whilst tramping over them.

4 - Electrostatic energy readings

...electrostatic exists in unlimited quantities throughout the entire universe.

Again, you are ignoring the fact that the electrostatic fields that have been reported inside crop circles are far stronger than the background levels outside them. That was why they were noticed. Your debunking is absurd.

5 - Active Geiger counter readings.

Another uncontrolled experiment that wasn't independently verified. To many variables to account for. Most likely incorrect instrument operation, or calibration, which hasn't been verified either.

How arrogant to dismiss ALL measurements that conflict with your beliefs. You have no evidence to support your allegations of sloppy measurements even by experienced researchers like Nancy Talbot and her team.

6 - Quickly formed within one night.

You would be surprised to find out that a LOT of crop circles are said to be made in one night (rumors on the internet), only later for people to find out it took several days.

Some crop circles are made in one night, but one night is about 12 hours. That is plenty of time to make a crop circle.

Totally wrong. A night in Britain in summer does NOT last 12 hours. Darkness last only for about seven hours - too short for even a team to build the most complex crop circles.

The more people you have helping, the faster it will go.

Watch men make a crop circle, you will see that one man can flatten about an acre of crops in one hour. You can calculate the width of the device multiplied by the average size step of a man, and calculate the square footage of the crops a man makes in a given time. It's about one acre an hour at a casual pace, no rush.

With more people, it's even faster.

The issue is not only whether there is enough time. You ignore the fact that no one is ever seen making them.

7 - Healthy, unbroken stalks that grow more rapidly than ones found outside the formations.

Another claim that hasn't been independently verified.

Oh yes it has! Try doing some research before exposing your prejudice and ignorance.

Sure some videos have UFO's next to crop circles, but correlation does not prove causation.

Oh! I suppose the UFOs are just watching the crop circle hoaxers, are they?

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
Totally wrong. Nodes do NOT burst due to mechanical pressure. They burst because moisture inside them was heated until the build up of pressure burst the walls of the node. And you miss the point about the nodes. They are ABNORMALLY swollen.

First off, there is 100 different theories that croppies throw around about the crop nodes. I was discussing a different theory than the one you are talking about.

There is "exploded nodes", "puffy nodes", "swollen nodes", "torn nodes", "bent nodes", "split nodes", "burnt nodes".... pick one before you insult my intelligence.

What you are ignoring is agricultural science. It is well known that nutrients pass through the stems of crops, and when the crops are bent., kinked, or damaged, this blocks nutrients from passing, and they build up in the plant and make it swell up, and possibly explode.

supporting link.

The particles of iron inside crop circles are far more concentrated than those outside it. You ignore the statistically significant differences.

No I did not ignore anything. The FACT that these iron particles are found outside the crops as well as inside suggest that they are completely normal.

Any evidence that shows a high concentration inside the crop circle than outside is most probably a coincidence or an error in measurement.

Unless they took a sample from every single inch of the entire crop field, I think their conclusion is flawed.

I would like to see independent verification of these claims.

Your scenario does not explain why a circle of crops can be interwoven within ANY sign of crushed or snapped stalks caused by the feet of people as they moved around, supposedly weaving them whilst tramping over them.

This is because once again I was talking about something totally different than what you are talking about.

I was talking about the center of circles that crop circle makers have started to braid like hair. It is usually 10 or less crop stems total. They do it for "style points", and to amaze gullible researchers. It's also like a"slight of hand" trick.... look at that fancy braided crops while you ignore the tool marks left by the wood planks.

What you are talking about is not "weaving". You are talking about the "layering" effect that they started using to fill in areas. They use multiple people to create this. One person pushes the crops one direction, another person pushes the crops another direction, then repeat. It creates a "woven" illusion. It's just a trick to amaze the easily mislead, and doesn't take any longer than normal crop smashing.

Also, I can't believe that in one breath you will talk about exploded and damaged nodes, but in the next breath you totally ignore it as "signs of crushed or snapped stalks caused by feet of people". How can you support node damage, but then ignore it when talking about damage from feet?

It's like you were brainwashed to believe the nodes were damaged by some advanced technology, so you are ignorant of the idea that the nodes were damaged by people flattening them!

Also, you need to watch more videos of men making crop circles, you will see that it IS possible to flatten crops without damaging them, or leaving footsteps. The majority of the crops are not even touched by a tool, they are pushed over by the crops next to them which were touching the tool. So they are flattened gently, and never touch any tools.

Once the crops are bent over, their combined strength in numbers is enough to support the weight of a human, and that prevents their feet from hitting dirt and leaving footprints. Also it is hard to see footprints in the crops themselves so they are hidden.

Again, you are ignoring the fact that the electrostatic fields that have been reported inside crop circles are far stronger than the background levels outside them. That was why they were noticed. Your debunking is absurd.

My debunking is absurd?
Just so you know I have been studying electrostatics for a along time as well. I even have topics on ATS revolving around electrostatics. I am actually an electrical engineer too.

The problem with electrostatic is that it is EVERYWHERE. This is because EVERYTHING is made of electrons. There is literally a million different reasons why one would get a strong reading inside a crop circle compared to outside. The problem is, outdoors is NOT a controlled laboratory, so you have many variables to account for. Since electrons are nearly invisible, there is no way to know exactly what the reading was detecting.

Unless the person doing the measurements was wearing anti-static clothing, and was in a location where there was ZERO wind which could create electrostatic charges, and unless they were inside an electrostatic free environment, and or they were electrically grounded and neutral, there is still no way to verify that the readings were abnormal.

The electrostatic readings are just another B.S. myth that is used to amaze the gullible. It's nothing abnormal.

How arrogant to dismiss ALL measurements that conflict with your beliefs. You have no evidence to support your allegations of sloppy measurements even by experienced researchers like Nancy Talbot and her team.

First off, rule number one in physics class; If you do not acknowledge or determine your margin of error, your measurements are completely useless!

If your margin of error is +/- 10, then any readings between 1 and 10 are completely useless. If you don't even know your margin of error, you entire measurement is a waste of time and completely useless.

Also, Nancy Talbot is a music producer with a small background in research. What does she know about calibrating a Geiger counter? Do you have any evidence that proves the Geiger counter used was calibrated and accurate?

www.geigercounters.com...

You should re-calibrate your Geiger counter as often as your regulations require, or in any case, at least once a year.

We will never know if her Geiger counter is accurate because none of the readings are independently verified with alternative equipment.

Even then, if you are talking about Geiger counter readings caused by radionulcieds in the soil, that is natural. Radionuclieds are found naturally in soil. Some farmers recycle water that is collected in irrigation systems, and this water contains raidonuclieds it picked up from the soil. This is then sprayed onto crops, and even crop circles.

Totally wrong. A night in Britain in summer does NOT last 12 hours. Darkness last only for about seven hours - too short for even a team to build the most complex crop circles.

What is the average length of day and night of earth? Answer = 12 hours.

So how am I totally wrong? Forgive me for including the entire world, and not just Britain. I think it is funny that you are singling out Britain. That mistake is like a window into your subconscious thoughts. Who are you? I think I might know.

You claim that seven hours is not enough time for a large group of people to make a complex crop circle. Do you have any evidence to support that claim? No you don't

Do I have evidence that disproves that claim? Yes I do. I have proof that an average size man could flatten one acre of crops in one hour by himself. Most crop circles are not even one acre large. Combine that with multiple people and they can easily flatten many acres, or spend more time on complexity.

Your claim is baseless, and a disgrace to a human's ability.

The issue is not only whether there is enough time. You ignore the fact that no one is ever seen making them.

No I did not ignore that. And you are completely wrong. People have been caught making crop circles red handed. They even have been arrested and charged for criminal damages. Some have even been chased out of farms and shot at.

Actually, the only thing that has ever been witnessed making crop circles is MEN. So I have no clue what rock you have been sleeping under..

Also, crops are usually about 3 feet tall. That means almost half of their body is already hidden. The other half is usually camouflaged by the darkness of night and distance. If they are at risk of being spotted, all they have to do is duck down and hide.

Even then, the reason we don't hear much about people getting caught making crop circles is because we already know humans make them! The croppies ignore man-made crop circles so they don't get any attention. However when a crop circle is made unnoticed, it gets spammed across the net.

That is why we hardly see people get caught, but it has happened in the past before.

To be continued...

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by reject

Originally posted by _SilentAssassin_
reply to post by _SilentAssassin_

Good Pictures right here!!
Can somebody please embed them in the thread. I don't know how to do it.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by _SilentAssassin_]

[edit on 6-5-2010 by reject]

Its a spaceship;
with a huge graviton fusion reactor or some sort of propulsion system in the rear;
with central station in the middle;
and cockpit in the front;

side panels clearly depict engery or matter of some sort feeding the reactor as the ship moves forward

[edit on 9-5-2010 by DjSharperimage]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
"No I will not give you my name. I will remain anonymous."

"I remain completely disconnected from anyone in the field as to sustain my "independent" status."

"I have visited a couple formations in California."

"Tools? My eyes."

Heh. An anonymous poster on an Internet forum who has never met or shared findings with respected crop circle researchers worldwide and especially in the U.K., having visited a "couple formations in California", having used only his eyes to gauge and mesure the formations, believes that he will topple the entire field of crop circle research, thus bringing its adepts to financial ruin.

Like you yourself said, imagine.

[edit on 5/9/2010 by DigitalSentinal]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Oh yes it has! Try doing some research before exposing your prejudice and ignorance.

Ive probably read every single piece of information about crop circles that you have ever laid your eyes on.

Please, show me this proof that crops from crop circles actually grow faster and healthier.

That includes proving to me that each and every plant gets the same amount of nutrients, and water, and sunlight, and that every single aspect of its growth is 100% identical.

I won't hold my breath for that... because that is nearly impossible to do. Hence why there is such a large margin of error.

It seem a majority of these myths have all come from the same junk pile. Show me some proof in the form of a video, or something more believable than a few words on a crop circle website selling books and tours.

Oh! I suppose the UFOs are just watching the crop circle hoaxers, are they?

Ignorance, pure ignorance.

U.F.O. stands for unidentified flying objects. It could be ANYTHING. It could be a normal aircraft, it could be remote controlled toys, it could be kites, animals, insects, it could be aliens from outer space. If they are unidentified, nobody can tell what it is.

To jump to conclusions and think the UFO has anything to do with the crop circle without actually seeing it interact with a crop circle, is just pure idiocy.

Ive seen UFO's before (flying things I couldn't visually identify).

If you are standing next to me when I see a UFO, I am NOT going to jump to conclusions and suggest the UFO is the reason your rear end is sore just because you and the UFO are in my sight, and because aliens are rumored to probe people.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
ALLisONE, you may as well quit while you're a talking head. You're an anonymous poster who has never been to the UK to see the phenomenon for yourself. You have no scientific or social credibility in this field. Although I don't mind becoming your personal hemorrhoid, I do wish it were with someone who has actually been "in the field". My efforts feel wasted, and I am considering using the Ignore feature with you.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join