It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

good day to you.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Good day to you. My name is sam (too keep things short.). I have decided to join this site as the discussion over the Tokyo sky city 1000 had peeked my interest. I have just finished watching what looked like a very old documentary on discover science about this building. I also find the idea of controversial chat such as building on the moon (I was only using the last statement as an example of controversial ideas and chat I haven’t actually thought about it.)Doomsday etc very interesting. I should warn people please try not to get offended about my typing and grammar I am slightly dyslexic, I type fast in order to try and get my point out and I sometimes forget what I am talking about and I often proof read my work, however I find that I still make allot of mistakes so please try to bear with them. I sincerely look forward engaging in conversation with you all and would like to thank you for reading my rather long winded opening speech.

[edit on 4-5-2010 by crimson tears shini]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by crimson tears shini

Hi Sam, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, hope you enjoy this forum

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, hope you enjoy this forum

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Hi there!
Just relax, have fun and stay interested buddy, I'm fairly new myself and people are generally pretty cool.
See you 'round the boards
Wag.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
thanks guys. also i'm not so sure what the deal is with all these flags are they to say you disapprove of something or approve or what?
nevermind just read the thread about it.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by crimson tears shini]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by crimson tears shini

Welcome on ATS!

See you on the boards!

Have fun!

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Good day amigo. Welcome to ATS!

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
thanks just wondering how i get a pic on my avatar it says i have one up on my profile settings but as you can see it is plainly not visible on my posts

top topics

join