It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 176
<< 173  174  175    177  178  179 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Portugoal

(OFF TOPIC, FORGIVE ME MODERATORS)

Thank you... Brett Hart, heh?

It's true that I 'buff up' sometimes but the oiling has stopped after I found
that my dress kept slipping off whilst shopping!
(see reference to 'Veg Aisle' incident)

Edit: The only list or lisp -I care about is the one where the young lady has a
coughing fit in a store and the shelf stacker... (see how I keep the pattern?
eat your heart out Herschel!)...says "big breaths, Missy"

The girl responds with a lisp and says "Yeth... and I'm only theventeen!"

I'm here all week and try the veal.
edit on 11-11-2010 by A boy in a dress because: Left Comedian Microphone In Edit Room.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Portugoal

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/125d0c5e3e84.jpg[/atsimg]
nenothtu- Gerard Butler (...no kidding)

OMG, I've been outed! Do you know how long it took me to develop this "old guy" act? Ah well, the cover is blown now!

I read up om "my" bio, and it IS eerily similar, right down to the height, and almost the eye color (gray/blue vs gray/green) - oh, and it sort of falls apart at the acting ability and heroic child-saver stages... most everything else is pretty close, though. I worked as a radio DJ through college rather than as a rock star, but same industry, right?

Right?

Ah, nevah mind...

* There it is Wayne/Judy/MM/every other persona you go by. The CIA cannot protect me from you. Just take me off that hitlist!

Just for that bit of assistance, I bet Judy replaces you with Bedlam on the hit list!

Speaking of Bedlam, he knows WAY too much about CIA/NSA operations. Worse yet, he just released that into the wild. I reckon I'll have to have talk to "M" about him, too. I can probably salvage it, though. At least he didn't mention what's going on in Atlanta or Sugar Grove.

Did I just say that out loud? Oops...

Regarding the ATS post-eating monster, it's gotten me several times as well. I think it lives on this machine, in my script-blocking software. I've noticed that it ONLY eats the brilliant posts, which is of course the reason all my stuff comes out as being so mundane.

HagbardCelineMytr gave us yet another piece of the puzzle in MM/Judy/Rob/AnneH/etc's. campaign of disinformation. Did anyone else notice the copy and paste post from MM/Judy/Rob/AnneH/etc at the top of the linked page there? That one was copy/pasted from the one urging the "massage to go viral" that so worries me.

Add yet another unfounded attack as a feather in his/her cap, but please, for the love of all that is holy, stay away from massage parlors! There are nasty viruses in them, according to MM/Judy/Rob/AnneH/etc !

Edit to add: The mind boggles at just what Judy is trying to accomplish here... let's assume her "massage" goes viral as per he wish, and the masses take up the torch, popularizing this hoax into the mainstream. Does she not realize that, at some point in that string of events, she will HAVE to provide some evidence, OR become a world-wide, nightly news laughingstock?

I know that I keep threatening to "make them famous", but I never really expected this turn of events where they are trying to outdo us, and DOING IT FOR US!

Furthermore, do NONE of them realize that when the inevitable searches spawning from their efforts, searches like "ATS Wayne Herschel Hoax" and "ATS Judy Faltskog Hoax" are performed, they will lead DIRECTLY here to this thread, for all the world to marvel at their inability to provide answers to the very simple and direct questions that have been put to them?

More questions:

What are they going to do THEN?

What are they THINKING with?

Would they like to buy some prognostication services from DJW001 and jumjum to find out how this is all going to turn out?

As I've said before, the mind boggles, and you really CAN'T make this stuff up!

edit on 2010/11/11 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

but please, for the love of all that is holy, stay away from massage parlors!
There are nasty viruses in them, according to MM/Judy/Rob/AnneH/etc !

Don't tell me about them... my best friend -my Doctor won't even
tell me what I've got!! (Sorry Bob Dylan)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

The list of names is: RICH-ENGLAND, BIAD, nenothtu, eletheia, Merkury, Nitromaria, Bunken Drum, Marrr, Drunkenparrot, Portugoal, and M0r1arty.

BS. Look here Jimmy/Judy You left out one VERY important name on that list. A fellow colleague of mine. In fact, I'm almost tending to not believe in this list due to your lack of honourable mention.
Have you forgotten dcmb? I don't believe you have. Or is it that he has been eliminated from the internet courtesy of his modem being pinged into submission? I know you haven't forgotten this name.

I wasn't expecting to be on this list.... Christmas early??

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

dcmb is not a paid CIA agent like the rest of us Marrr

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I like to listen to this and substitute WonderBoy Herschel in place of Brother Dimond. Then kick back and listen to JC tear into him

edit on 11-11-2010 by Marrr because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-11-2010 by Marrr because: inept video linking

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

LOL,
"HERSCHEL, your heretical book is going to get you thrown into the boiling pits of sewage boy. I'm gonna be there personally right by God's side as we throw you in"

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I don't know man. I kinda think dcmb is CIA.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marrr

I don't know man. I kinda think dcmb is CIA.

Nope, NSA. Not paid, either, but a part-time volunteer.

I didn't even know that the NSA has a "candy-striper" section! Guess that secrecy thing works pretty well...

Now THAT'S Patriotic dedication!

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
More on dcmb1490: It strikes as odd that, with all of his top sekrit disinfo agent connections to the Elite Government Sekrit Agencies, claimed by Wayne and Judy themselves, they have managed to bump him off the 'net. You'd think government agents would have more solid connections. It just goes to "prove" that their tactics and methods are far to strong for any government/government agency/government agent...

I've tried to get in touch with him several times, and can't even mange to get in touch with any of his family, let alone he himself.

This leads to two potential lines of reasoning:

1) the NSA/CIA/Mossad?MI5/MI6/etc have taken he and his entire family into protective custody against incursions by the Light Brigade.

2) The Light Brigade, in the manner of any halfway decent criminal organization, have taken he and his entire family out... against that possibility, Chris Wacker, and the threats he made at Wayne's Facebook page, are of interest. Back in the day, the mob used the term "whack" to indicate a hit. Sentence usage: "Tonight, Luca Brazzi sleeps with the fishes. Guido and Nunzio (*) whacked 'em".

"Whacker"... "Wacker"... coincidence? I think not!

OR... it could be something else, something entirely mundane....

(*) Hat tip to Robert Lynn Asprin, author of the "Myth Inc." series with such fascinating titles as "Myth Inc. in Action" and "The Myth Inc. Link" for usage of the Guido and Nunzio characters.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I think DCMB has been promoted to 'special ops' and has had to go into stealth mode to carry out a very important high level secret operation.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

I bow to your superior knowledge. My only experience of the law, secret services etc. is CSA and James Bond.

Being an honourable and upstanding citizen i have never felt that i would at any time have had to have had any dealings with those services, or indeed the Foriegn Office.!

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Please Judy, I now beg of you that I be removed from the hitlist. The CIA isn't able to protect me from your forces and this is why I've decided to surrender and stab the others in the back
Traitor! You are so going to Gitmo!
I love a good RL analogy, so here's another:
I used to live on the outskirts of a city. I would get some exercise by walking home from work, in the early am, through a massive park. In late autumn/fall I'd often catch glimpses of secret squirrells gathering the last of their nuts for burial (I'm not even going there).
Now, although I live close to a city centre, the streets are lined with mature trees & most of the gardens have them also. If there are any secret squirrells, they must have honed their trade-craft b/c I haven't seen any. What we do have are secret foxes. I dont mean BIADs in raincoats & shades, stalking about in heels, showing an alluring amount of stocking, but with an open collar suggesting there may be nothing else under the coat. I mean verminous scavaging bastards that will do whatever they can to eat whatever's available &, naturally, dont care about whatever mess they leave behind.
I'm sure I dont have to explain further, so I'll conclude with:
Wayne Herschel & Judy Faltskog utter mangy fox bollocks.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Neno, you know that book you're making for Wayne? I think you should entitle it "CIA Agents Report on Wayne Herschel While Roaming ATS." Not only that, I think each person on his hitlist should sign it. Not only that, but each one of us should sign it to: "Wayne, James, Judy, MM, and every other persona affiliated with this ridiculously stupid and badly done hoax"
I think this would piss him/her/them/it off more than anything else.

Oh, and we should also publish a website: www.therevealedrecords.com

It isn't taken right now but I'm sure within the next couple of days it will be.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Damn! Where did you find that old pic? I thought the agency had erased all evidence of the days when I didn't know how to wear a suit. They said they did. Bastards! I'm still waiting for my expenses for buying a crap suit as well. Ho hum, eh? We lower echelon operatives always get stiffed. The real money goes to the ultra-shadow-master agents that work outside the chain of command.
I'll tell you all, I cant even get a visa for the USA, nevermind work for their alphabet soup agencies. This, Judy, is b/c I've been a little naughty over the years, but far worse, from the US Embassy's POV, is that I've been politically active for a long time.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Bunken Drum

We too have such creatures of the night, they prowl pre-midnight and one can
glimpse through the curtains their 'sassy' walk and silky coats under the glow
of the orange streetlights. After their rummaging, they leave an untidy wake
behind them... the urban foxes are no better.
But I digress.
Dcmb1490 had this hoax pegged out like a drying hide, this website showed
the hoax in plain detail and I personally think, he left no stone unturned.
It was a damned shame that Wayne Herschels's mewling had the site closed,
it must have really unerved him.
edit on 11-11-2010 by A boy in a dress because: Left Fox fur in Edit Room.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Hmmm, although I have contributed nothing to the research in this thread and by no means deserve any credit whatsoever in the unmasking of the initial hoax and subsequent public airing of James/Judy's skeletons I have to admit that I am somewhat honored to be included in the ranks of such noble company.

In the past I have played the roll of a passive observer here at ATS, perhaps its time to roll up the preverbal shirt sleeves, hop on board and see I what I can do to help the cause.

I am an active contributor over on the U.M. E.T. forums and would like to believe that I have a earned a good reputation amongst my peers as a reasonably well researched skeptic with a specialty in aerospace and military history.

I had seen the whole thing in a harmlessly comical light up to this point however having ones name mentioned in the context of James/Judy's current rant could be construed as a provocation of sorts, the internet equivalent of challenging another to a duel, which being an alpha type male personality I find myself compelled to rise to the occasion.

As this is the internet the choice of weapons and the order of battle have some specific qualifications which I am presently well equipped as in I am housebound recovering from an injury severe enough to guarantee I will have a lot of free time to troll the alleys and backwaters of the internet with the goal of linking this thread to any and every whisper of Judy Faltzkog's U.V. signal that never was or Wayne Hershels Hidden Records children's pop up book.

The absolute irony is that my task is neither nefarious or malevolent as I am doing nothing more than telling the truth and making sure that others have the tools and data to evaluate the merit your claims so they may make an educated decision for themselves.

Judy/James, as I said earlier, be careful what you wish for. It seems attention is what you desire, I will do my best to facilitate your wish.

edit on 12-11-2010 by Drunkenparrot because: Syntax correction.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

I really wish I could have given that post more stars! It sums up my feelings in the matter precisely! Wayne and Judy threw the gauntlet, and expected we'd scurry for cover.

They just don't know me very well, and apparently they don't know YOU very well, either.

A wise man told me, many moons ago when I was just a young pup, that "there are folks in this world around with whom thou shalt not screw. Be one of THOSE."

I took it to heart.

Welcome aboard!

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

When will the final report be ready for the world? I really think a new thread with every single shroud of evidence should be created for all of ATS to flag and to get the story out there.

therevealedrecords.com

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

The scuttlebut @GCHQ was that dcmb found out more about Wayne's incredibly important discoveries than our masters wanted. He & his entire family have apparently been relocated to that moon base we're not supposed to talk about...
Oops, I've done it now!

new topics

top topics

<< 173  174  175    177  178  179 >>

join