It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Borley Rectory - The Most Haunted House in Britain

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainObvious321

Well thanks for replying back And here are some images of what was wrote on the walls....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a71bfb3138b4.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/483c47a68b1f.jpg[/atsimg]
Please do remember though and this is very important...Marianne is a Hoaxer and she has hoaxed in the past...Nearly discrediting this entire story in fact and the writings on the walls are more than likely fakes also IMO

She has tried to fool people into believing in something that was false even if there was paranormal activity there...What she did was wrong and Because of what she did I'm extremely skeptical of her and what allegedly happened to her.

Just my opinion of course.

Here's an interesting site about the writings though that I think you may enjoy and/or find enlightening.

The Wall Writings at Borley Rectory

Hope you enjoy reading it and I hope you find what you was looking for.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by destination now

Yeah, Didn't you know?? Me and uk today are gonna be worldwide famous ghost hunters someday.

Oh yeah, we got it all planned out so remember the name yeah? lol

I think I'm going to have to break the bank a little bit more though so I can afford some better equipment but we'll definitely make it someday.

Ok in all seriousness think it's not just a good idea but a GREAT idea to go and check out some of your local haunted locations , and well why not? You never know you may actually catch something truly interesting to bring back to ATS and possibly further and well it's always fun to at least try isn’t it?

I've done it with my local area and come across some interesting results and as far as I'm aware uk has had some interesting experiences as well.

I said it in a joking way earlier on btw but I would love to get some real good equipment as well and God knows I need some more so I may have to slash out slightly. lol
Yeah I Can’t help with agreeing with your opinion on the paranormal forum but the only way to improve it starts with ourselves in my opinion and the only way to improve it is to work harder on our own threads and make them the best they can be....Hopefully the rest will do the same and maybe one day the only thing the paranormal forum could produce thread wise is pure quality material.

…..One could hope.

I also think a little bit more studies should be done (maybe in the form of more experiments) as this is called the 'Paranormal Studies' forum after all.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join