It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple red light aircraft in formation over my house..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
So I just went up to the gas station maybe 30 min ago, and on the way back i noticed 3 red lights in the sky. Not too bright, but enough to get my attention. I was just going to go straight home but I kept doing laps in my sub so I could get a better look.

There were 3. two on the same level ( air level/ height ) and parallel to each other and one below them forming a triangle.

But with the triangle tip pointing towards the ground.

I thought maybe they just happen to be flying cross paths and maybe I just happened to be in that "perfect" spot where it seemed like a formation.

So I drove another lap and my friend called. talked to him for maybe 30 seconds, ( he was on way back from Tigers game so he wasn't in area so I diddn't bother to ask him if he saw the lights/aircraft.)

After I hung up, I looked up and there were now 6 aircraft in a formation.

The formation was hard to explain like a box on top of a triangle with the triangle tip pointing up towards the box..

there may have been 7 but I thought it was 6.

Anyways, My first thought was chinese lanterns , ( I was trying to be logical ), but quickly found out they weren't.

They weren't just lights, they were definitely Aircraft. but made no noise I could hear. And it was pretty quiet out with almost zero wind.

If these craft were moving, they were moving as slow as helicopters that were about hovering.

But they definitely were not helicopters because they were low and I could not hear them.

They just stayed in this formation, but it was surprisingly low.

So I am confused no because these at first seemed way up, but at second,..9th look, these are pretty low.

So I decide to drive to my house now, after coming to no conclusion as to what they are. I figure i'll just stand outside and think about it some more and observe.

By the time I got to my house 2 streets over , all but one had disappeared and the 1 that was left was actually moving like a VERY VERY VERY slow moving plane back towards Selfridge Airbase.

O yea btw I live maybe 10-15 minutes from the Selfridge Air Base.

The 1 craft when leaving did not make any noise and was flying Way too slow to be a KNOWN aircraft.

I know sometimes High flying aircraft seem to be moving slow, but this was pretty damn low.

I couldn't guess a height, but a lot lower then normal.

The thing was though, I couldn't make out a body type of the craft.

The light was kind of blocking the way but it wasn't a bright light just a light that absorbed the surrounding features as to make them so I couldn't make it out ...

I'm just very puzzled as to what these could be.

I saw it from many angles and at one point was maybe half mile away but straight up above my house kind of......could have been closer. ( not straight up but on a sharp angle. )

So I'm a logical thinker. I do believe in other life and I know it's out there and has been for billions of years........I will not say these are ufo's or Alien craft though because I'm just not sure.

They seemed more like new prototype man made craft than anything, but with new unknown technology .

With the air base being close by, I'm used to seeing aircraft of many different kinds, from helicopters to rescue choppers, huge cargo military planes to Fight jets that will buzz us a few times a year during the summer.

I've just never seen anything like this and I got that feeling that something wasn't normal.

It wasn't a bad feeling, just a very Curious thirst for knowledge type of feeling of Wonderment.

Something you would feel like when you were a young child first discovering something new.

It was maybe my first legit "weird " sky encounter and I feel I should at least see if other in the area saw it and can give me a reasonable logical well thought out explanation.

Btw I live maybe 15 minutes West of Selfridge . So those in the area please let me know.

Peace

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
That's the third sighting tonight counting mine. Georgia, Philadelphia and now Michigan. Though the descriptions are different I'd say were getting visited tonight.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
well I feel left out
Ive been outside 3 times tonight
and haven't seen a dang thing !!!

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I believe you guys but since I am not getting visited, some pictures would be nice.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Just checked out Mufon looks like several sightings tonight.

Mufon

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
All I had was my phone and the Camera on it has no zoom and isn't good quality at all. It was a free phone so I can't complain.

I wish I could have gotten pictures. Just checked my phone call from friend. I saw these at about 10:15 PM. So if you were in the area and looking in the sky south, you would have seen them.

Maybe southwest even.

Hard to tell because they did move but I never saw the move between when there was 3 and when there was 6.

I really have a gut feeling it was just some military craft, but there was no noise on a windless quiet warm night. They were bigger than copters it seemed, but I thought they were aircraft like planes, but there were hovering......

If they were hovering ...maybe they were moving in unison at maybe 5 mph.....They looked still to me so I couldn't really tell.

I look into the sky often hoping to maybe catch a glimpse of something and have never seen anything strange or they even peaked my interest as much as this.

Sure you get curious here and there and I maybe have even talked about seeing something random before ( It was a plane though ) but this time was different.

And as I was able to move around my subdivision in my car I saw it from different locations and it was still a formation...

It had depth though. Like a vertical formation but like 3d almost. hard to explain.

Like how you look at a 2d object from the right angle and it looks 3d...kind of like that, except with real tangible ( I assume ) objects/craft...

They seemed to be up there in that exact location for a purpose though...not just a random thing , like they were there for a reason.

Could have been a meaningless reason but there seemed to be one.

Anyways thanks for the input, hopefully somebody else saw something. I'm trying to figure ever logical angle out on this before I start thinking deeper on it.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
does anybody have a camera ready cell phone i been out side and i have seen nothing tonight but i am way north of you

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
well they were only out for maybe 10 minutes max....

And I did see only the one craft flying away..

It was one of those you look away for a second and take a left and a tree blocks your vision then you look exactly where they were and they are not there except for one craft kind of thing . lol

Very odd experience but nothing crazy.

It just really peaked my interested. I get curious about certain things and want to know more about them and this time I actually saw something with my own eyes.

It would have been in the area directly West of Selfridge Air Base.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Hmmm...seems nothing has come of this.

I talked to my friends about it the next day when we were over before going out and none of them saw it.....

I tried to explain it as rational and logical and non crazy as possible because they are all crazy skeptics/sheep for the most part........Good people though..

But even they thought it was weird.....I avoided saying UFO's or aliens but I have no idea what it could be.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
man, why can't I see a sighting stuff like this? I have maybe in my life time seen something strange, but it was hard to tell what it was.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Yea I can't even officially call it a sighting, but it was not normal...

I've looked up into the sky often throughout my whole life...It has always amazed me...

It's relaxing to take a few minutes every night to just gaze up at the stars and clear your mind...And to think just glancing while driving I would see something was just jaw dropping really...

Jets fly by around my house often during the spring/summer and you can definitely hear them...they are loud......These were silent.....on a night with almost no wind and which was also basically silent....

It was just a really quiet night and I was just waiting for something more to happen..

I don't know how they all vanished so fast either or how there were 3 and then 6 like 5 seconds later.

I would assume it's special craft our military is working on....

They just hoovered for like 10 minutes......PLANES CAN"T DO THAT !!!

And the one that can ( Harrier ) is really really loud......

They seemed to form a 3d shape using their allignments from eachother because there were the point A and point B and point C or craft C was below them but formed a perfect traiangle....or an elongated one but the sides were the same length...

When the others game they just pretty much formed a box were the top 2 points were....so it was like box and triangle together with box being the top part, but it was all one 3d shape/outline...formation...

all in all it was just really cool to watch and I'm fortunate to have seen something that isn't quite normal..

I hope I can see them again sometime this summer...

new topics

top topics

join