It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young Aussie genius whipping NASA in Moon Hoax Debate!

page: 479
<< 476  477  478    480  481  482 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Really? Then why does he never never set foot on this thread?

With the way you and others respond to anyone that questions your God NASA, who can blame him??

Why would he come here and get insulted just for questioning??
That's what you guys do..

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

awesome Thx WWu777~! Listening to it now. Went to Jarrah's you tube page and listened to the entire issue what happen on you tube ..............VERY intresting~!!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

(He also doesn't seem to understand the huge difference between film and video. No surprise there, I guess,)

Definition: film

film n 1: a form of entertainment that enacts a story by a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement;

DJ... scraping the barrel again to come up with ludicrous accusations at young Jarrah, who actually bothers to create stuff he is passionate about.

Whereas all you do is troll this thread accusing people of being liars, dishonest charlatans. Why on earth would Jarrah come on here to suffer your kind of abuse and criticisms. I would prefer he concentrates his energy on what he does best... making his FILMS.

Oh... I am a film-maker too. The last feature film I made was shot on a RED camera, which is a high end digital video camera. Pirates of the carribean 4 was also shot on the RED camera. And that is also a FILM.

If you don't know the basics then you better shut up.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by WWu777

Thanks for the spam, it was hilarious! Check this out:

He is a native of Australia who debunks the Apollo Hoax debunkers, both in forums and through film

www.moonfaker.com...

Go on, tell us...

...What did Jarrah say when you wrote him and asked why he isn't posting here?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by DJW001

With the way you and others respond to anyone that questions your God NASA, who can blame him??

No such thing as GOD but thats for another thread, maybe he is on here I mean one member goes out of his way to defend his errors when shown, then goes out his way to find any possible excuse for it to be fake.

Lets face it if you took Foosm or JW to the Moon they would claim it was fake!!!

They will never admit they are wrong it doesn't seem to sink in that to provide ALL the evidence shown that it did happen and fake it all would be harder than going there!

I mean in the early days years ago the "No Stars" evidence was the clincher they thought then the shadows then the fill in light problem etc etc.

Its like having a battle with the hard of learning!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Lets face it if you took Foosm or JW to the Moon they would claim it was fake!!!

That is a bold claim.

Do you have precedent for it?

All I can find is this:

Apollo 14 astronauts said it was unreal, a 2001 epic.

And that it looked like a plaster cast:
[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/2/apollo14plasterofparis.jpg/]
[/URL ]

And said these things in lunar orbit mind you.
edit on 1-6-2011 by Exuberant1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Also what about this simple question

If it was faked what would NASA / the USA do when found out!

When the missions were done (if faked) they would have no idea when Russia or China or anyone else would build a probe/telescope or send a mission at some time in the future to show it was faked.

It really is as simple as that!!! Can you imagine the backlash that would cause so sorry JW you are an idiot your theories dont work and WHY did you not light your moon print photo at angle when you took the video/picture did to much detail show up!!!!!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

No doubt I missed the answer... but can someone tell me why Neil Armstrong says this to Patrick moore when asked if he could see stars...

We were never able to see stars from the Lunar surface.

Yet Buzz Aldrin writes this in his book:"Magnificent Desolation" (chapter 1, page 8, hardback version)

The sun was always shining, yet the sky around us was a constant black blanket dotted with millions of stars.

Complete opposites. Why could that be?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

I wonder that. It would obviously be pretty bad, that is why the cover up had to go so deep. Maybe they are waiting till all the astronots pass away before revealing the truth, so as not to embaress them. Maybe the USA has secret plans to put a Lunar Lander and Rover on the moon so as they aren't found out?

Because if they were there NASA would definitely have released hi-res photos to shut up the non believers.

Only time will tell.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Found out by who?

I have yet to see any images of the Apollo landers from these other nations and they have had decades to get their act together.

Besides, are you saying you are willing to believe the Chinese communist over NASA? That those lying Russians are more honest than America finest?

I don't believe that you would believe that bunch over NASA.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Also what about this simple question

When the missions were done (if faked) they would have no idea when Russia or China or anyone else would build a probe/telescope or send a mission at some time in the future to show it was faked.

It really is as simple as that!!!

Oh come on, we have been over this.
If anything, play devil's advocate and come up with your own reasons.
Use your imagination and break through of that government programming.

For one, if it was impossible for the US to go, they knew it would take probably
decades before anyone else might try it, namely the USSR. By then, new administration, and new voters who could accept that the US lied because of the cold war.

Second: Apollo/Soyuz. Explain that during the cold war.

Third: The USSR was the only superpower besides the US. China going to space? I think that was far from anybody's predictions back in the 60's. The only countries that could try would be European, which are controlled by the US via NATO... and...yeah, who else could have possibly been in the running back in 1960-70, Cuba

I mean, think about what you are saying. Its been 40 years! 40! And now we have some possible other countries thinking about going! And there is no proof that they will! Possibly in 20 years they might try. By then, the astronauts would probably have all passed away. the US will fly its last shuttle in July. Thats it, thats all, the great space race is finished. And all you got out of it was an over-bloated organization, pet rocks, and a few fake photos and videos for the trouble.

jra

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by manmental

We were never able to see stars from the Lunar surface.

Yet Buzz Aldrin writes this in his book:"Magnificent Desolation" (chapter 1, page 8, hardback version)

The sun was always shining, yet the sky around us was a constant black blanket dotted with millions of stars.

Complete opposites. Why could that be?

Because there from two completely different situations. One being from the Lunar surface, the other during the trip to the Moon.

There were a number of times that the astronauts could see stars. They just couldn't see them while out on an EVA on the Lunar surface, since it's harder to get ones eyes to be dark adapted while standing on the Sun lit Lunar surface.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by jra

There were a number of times that the astronauts could see stars. They just couldn't see them while out on an EVA on the Lunar surface, since it's harder to get ones eyes to be dark adapted while standing on the Sun lit Lunar surface.

Come on JRA, lets keep the facts straight.
Cernan said he could see stars from the lunar surface.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Its like having a battle with the hard of learning!

I know the feeling and my teachers said I breezed through school on minimum effort..

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Like when China found water and NASA said, yeah we knew that...

Funny though, NASA never really made it public..

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jra

They just couldn't see them while out on an EVA on the Lunar surface, since it's harder to get ones eyes to be dark adapted while standing on the Sun lit Lunar surface.

So, you're saying Neil Armstrong didn't see any stars while he was on the Lunar surface? And by the same rationale are you saying that no astronaut could see the stars from the Lunar surface... or was it just Neil?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Like when China found water and NASA said, yeah we knew that...

Funny though, NASA never really made it public..

Speaking of water:

Parts of moon interior as wet as Earth's upper mantle: U.S. study

I guess that explains the footprints! They were walking in mud

Under a joint research project of Case Western Reserve University, Carnegie Institution for Science, and Brown University, the scientists discovered water along with volatile elements in lunar magma trapped inside of crystals that are trapped inside of tiny volcanic glass beads returned to Earth by Apollo 17 in 1972.

The discovery, to be published Friday in the Science journal, challenges assumptions of how the moon was formed and the origin of frozen water at the lunar poles.

news.xinhuanet.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

Under a joint research project of Case Western Reserve University, Carnegie Institution for Science, and Brown University, the scientists discovered water along with volatile elements in lunar magma trapped inside of crystals that are trapped inside of tiny volcanic glass beads returned to Earth by Apollo 17 in 1972.

And it only took them 40 years of research??
I'm amazed..

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Its not a bold claim actually out and about at the moment will post later lots of replies to one post I made
and bb said JW would have to watch will be back on later tonight.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

reply to post by DJW001

I've seen his debates. He ends up doing most of the insulting.

Are you saying he's scared of us? Because nat has been presenting evidence very patiently to FoosM for the past half-dozen pages or so, despite the fact that the info could be found via Google in seconds.

top topics

<< 476  477  478    480  481  482 >>

join