It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 unknown political parties

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Question to the floor? Here is a riddle for you. There are two political groups crap done and sped on by the maggots all [I mean politicians ]one more than the other. Both of these groups are somewhat fragmented but. I do not know one totally united. Like the Democrats or the Republicans. They would be a political force unto themselves. And no longer have to stick their hand out and beg for money. For almost 225 years or about that. To quote a maggot [correction politician] when referring to this group, they're too stupid to have an opinion unless we give it to them and they don't deserve one. The second group in more recent history when referred to by a maggot oh I [mean politicians]. When talking to lice oh I [mean lobbyist]. They will take what we give them or we will not give it to them. Both of these minorities are ever-growing. Can anyone guess what groups I am referring to. Here is your only clue they are human

[edit on 28-4-2010 by draco61]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I dunno who you're talking about, but I have a question for you or anyone who could answer this for me;

Here in Australia - the government gives money to the other parties based on how many votes they got... I'm not sure how much, but it is enough.

for eg: The Greens (the best alternative to Lib and Lab (Rep and Dem)) received ~11-12% of the vote last federal election, so our taxes go to supporting them because they received ~2million votes.

I think its a good thing, as it helps true democracy.

I did a bad job explaining it - but is it the same over the pond?

Sorry to derail.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ghostsoldier

From what I know, no it is not like that here.

I could be mistaken...but it may be illegal...it sounds good in the aspect that you mentioned, but in another, it could be abused.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by iamsupermanv2

Its a flat rate - like an amount per vote - its the same for everyone, I'm pretty sure its not much (can't find it easy). I dunno how it could be abused, unless people create parties just to get the money - but then they would have to get votes, and I think there is a minimum percentage before it kicks in.

Then again we only have 22million people.

Meh, sorry to derail, my last post here.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
We have something somewhat similar. On our yearly IRS income tax forms (the 1040 form), there is a checkbox we can check if we would like to see $3 placed into the National Political Campaign Fund. Checking the box does not change the amount of the refund or the amount owed.

Now this fund is distributed to both the GOP or DNC during an election year if they accept it. If a third party has 1% of the popular vote in a Presidential Election, they are able to receive an equal portion should they accept it. So there is a chance of a third party being able to take 1/3 of that funding.

If a presidential candidate accepts that funding, like McCain did in 2008, it limits the private donations that they can accept. It was what McCain was complaining about during one of the debates because both he and Obama had an agreement to use that funding, except Obama reneged after McCain accepted.

That is why Obama spent about 3 to 1 more than McCain did, because he was able to take private donations. McCain was limited by campaign law after accepting.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Ghost.
I did not know that about your country. But here in the US is somewhat different. We have a matching fund deal. Not exactly sure how it works. But then again so do the maggots oops I mean politicians not exactly sure works. But I was not talking about elections exactly. I was more referring to the promises made by the maggots oops I mean politicians. To these two particular groups. By the way these two groups are in the UK to. I do know that the first group is treated with more respect. Many here in the US. And the second group is a little better organized, but still fragmented.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by iamsupermanv2

What are you talking about.?
This thread is about to large groups of people. That if they ever get organized. They quite seriously could become two of the strongest political groups in the US. And I am willing to bet money right now. You know somebody in one of the two groups. Both groups had lied to add promises made to. Though if push came to shove those were the first things cut from the budget.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahabstar

I just have one question for you? Why didn't Dick Cheney run

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by draco61

Because he can get more done behind the scenes.

But what are you talking about draco, Libitarians and Constitutionalists?

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Ghost.
No not exactly although those two parties have been more of a help to the two groups and I'm talking about. But I will answer your question. And clarify one thing the money that I was speaking of was towards their pensions and medical. Not too sure what you'd call it where you are. But if these two groups ever formed their own political parties. God help the maggot oops I mean politician, and/or lice groups I mean lobbyists. I am ring to veterans and the disabled. These two groups are growing every day. They have been and will be constantly screwed over by all but maggot oops I mean politicians and/or lice sorry about that lobbyists.

My apologies for taking so long to you back to you but my daughters getting married soon. And it is a little nuts around here

thank you Draco 61

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

pauline hanson electoral fraud newsweekly.com.au...

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by draco61

the veterans are all ex government soldiers so listen to the government. as for the disabled australia has that one already www.d4d.com.au...

top topics

join