It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

and do you think it's truthful to suggest ancient history was all written by rome? phoenician, chinese, japanese, ugaritic, babylonian, sumerian, akkadian, egyptian, hebrew, mayan, inca, aztec, native american, not to mention the oral histories of australia and africa, all the invention or interpretation of rome. it boggles the mind, seriously, that anybody believes that rome is capable of that magnitude of subterfuge, that far back into the ancient past. essentially, he's doing the same thing the enlightenment period guys did: throwing out the baby with the bath water. pitching it all in the waste bin on the pretense that it was a lie, promulgated by rome (Same EXACT excuse). it has taken all these years of archaeology, to discover that it was rome's interpretation of it that was the problem, not the data itself. but now we are being told to throw out the data as well, which is what lead to the problems were facing now.)

link   
reply to post by undo

notice how proto's theory requires we believe rome dug up ancient sumerian and sumerian-akkadian cuneiform texts and modified them so that they would say something that matched the biblical texts.

I don't believe the theory requires us to believe that. I do believe the theory that some of these ancient texts are hidden away. I didn't know that Sumerian texts validated the Bible and or vice versa like your saying here though. Can you provide an example of this?

Another thing I wanted to point out. Most Christians will shy away from delving into such things as Sumerian texts because they are taught that these are in fact demonic. Being demonic or not is not what I'm pointing at. It's the fact that through a religious belief system some will not even dare look at what is written. Strange?

link   

Originally posted by serbsta
Just got a some really quick questions before I continue researching what you've posted.

Under the premise that: All those involved with papal control, including the Pope himself, are aware of the truth behind the Julius Caesar/Jesus Christ connection.

How is it possible that this has been kept a secret for so long? Nobody, in 2000+ years has spoken out or said anything? Its implausible especially if you include those who were in the know as being the Knights Templar, etc.

Further question in regards to Julius Caesar/Jesus Christ:

Jesus of Nazareth lived from 5 B.C.E to 30 A.D. while Caesar lived from 100BC to 44BC. If this was all masterminded by Caesar, to have himself as 'god', surely the time frame should have been a little more 'in sync'?

P.S: You should write up a thread on the Caesar/Christ connection alone when you have time, would be an interesting read.

P.P.S: Will have more questions soon.

Cheers.

As far as the time frame there are a few things to keep in mind. First is which came first the chicken or the egg.

Some might imagine Christ the Chicken, but Caesar would be the Chicken, with the egg, the deification of someone to come at a later point in time to capitalize on Caesar, it’s not the opportunism of Rome wanting to capitalize on Christ, but rather Rome wanting to capitalize on Caesar by inventing a figure like Christ.

Now to better understand what I mean by capitalizing on Caesar, at the heart of Caesar’s belief, belief in the justification of his own dictatorship, is that the State and everyone in it benefits more from a benevolent dictator, installed for the span of a lifetime that can lead it with a long ranging vision with absolute authority. That having various short term rulers come and go, more interested in short term profit, and short term glory, led to short term thinking and that they State did not benefit from that, and that the people of the state did not benefit from that.

Like people see virtues of great quality in Christ, Caesar had his supporters in which they were legion, so virtue in Caesar’s thinking of the State would flourish and grow and achieve new heights with an autocratic dictator with long range vision and planning, who was not hostage to the vagaries of short term goals only for wealth or popularity.

So the Christ figure in many ways evolved into what Caesar envisioned, a long range dictator, with long range goals, that could be laid out, and attributed to a virtuous figure, who was a man of the people, the way Caesar had gained so much support amongst the people, by striving to be one of them.

Ultimately that is what the Senators saw as the greatest threat in Caesar was that the people in fact loved him, he was generous and benevolent towards them, and often stood in stark opposition to the Senators and Patricians who took them for granted and would abuse them.

Keep in mind too, that the very Senators who conspired to kill Caesar were ones he had fought against in the Second Roman Civil War, and when he won over them, he forgave them, unlike Sulla who had won the first Civil War and killed his vanguished oponents and confiscated their Estates.

Caesar's concept of forgiveness of come on back, lets bygones be bygones, and I will consider your needs along with the state's and the peoples, were similiar to Christ's own concept of foregiveness.

So there are a lot of very strong correlations between who Caesar was as a self patterned man of the people, and how Jesus was also promoted as a self patterned man of the people, the eternal dictator, who loved them, who was willing to die for them, just as Caesar had apparently been willing to die for his people.

Naturally most people understand and know more about the eternal Jesus because he’s been made eternally relevant, than they do about Caesar who appears less relevant.

That was the whole point, to create an enduring relevant character that the Caesar could always hide behind, that would more or less promote the same perpetual and dictatorial concepts.

Yet the more you actually learn about Caesar the more you will come to realize that Caesar and Christ are essentially the same.

Further you have to understand that while your theory on time, actually supports the concept of Caesar as Christ, because it would have been much harder to pattern Caesar off of Christ had Christ in fact existed and come first, you should though keep in mind, as should I that our only real accounts of all this, are Rome’s accounts. How Rome portrays the Time Line may not be entirely accurate.

Next to better understand, Caesar would initially live on in the next 8 dictators that would follow who were descendents of him.

Much of what the Oligarchs do, is hand things down from Father to son, Father to son, ask the Rockefellers, Bush Family and Rothschild Family if you don’t believe me.

The plans of the Father often are tasked to the son, to the grandson, to the great grandson and so on and so forth to carry out.

Now as far as why hasn’t it gotten out?

Secret Societies are in fact bound together by their secrets, and their power is in their secrets, the more secrets you are entrusted with, naturally the more power and wealth you are too, expose the secret, there goes your power, and wealth, and likely your life too.

This is why information is power, and in a world of artificial scarcity where people principally covet possessions, wealth and glory, there is little profit in divulging secrets, but incredible profit in guarding them well, since they lead to being able to manipulate people, and gain wealth, power and posterity.

The Federal Witness Protection program exists for a reason, and that is people who divulge the secrets of the wealthy, powerful and determined end up dead for it.

The Federal Witness Protection program by the way is relatively recent, but the really great, bad, sad news, taking explosive news to the government, a government installed by Rome, that would bring down that government and Rome is not actually going to gain you much in the way of protection but just the opposite.

Ultimately what we see in glimpses of places like Bohemian Grove from the other side of the fence is that the oligarchs do participate in ceremony and ritual and share secrets that bind them together.

They rule through their secrets, and it’s not likely one of them will discover a case of conscious that borders on desire for martyrdom. The rewards for not doing so are just too great, and the penalties for doing so are just to great.

Thanks for asking, and posting, great questions!

[edit on 26/4/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

epic of gilgamesh tablet XI (the flood story)
www.ancienttexts.org...

the namshub of enki (excerpted from enuma elish. babel story)
deoxy.org...

adapa and the food of life (adapa is tricked into not eating and drinking the food and water of life)
www.sacred-texts.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

These are great links undo, thank you. I still cannot make the correlation of one validating the other though. You see, in the Bible we are told that no one survived except Noah and whoever was on the ark. In the Epic someone else survives, not Noah and his family. So yes, the two stories are eerily similar but one cannot validate the other without one being false.

If we believe the Bible is God's word than His is true and the other is false. If we believe that someone with access to these stories and or information could have gotten a pretty good idea of how the human psyche works we get a more clearer picture I believe. It would have had to have been someone who was intimately involved with other cultures and societies from everywhere on the globe.

I believe, and Proto correct me if I'm wrong, that Julius Caesar actually traveled with his armies and fought with them. He would have been the one that all sacred texts and top secret information would have been surrendered to. With such a data base of how civilizations are controlled and manipulated, where do you think this may have led him?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Fantastic read OP!

I have been disappointed in ATS lately for the lack of fascinating threads but thank you. I really appreciate all the hard work you have put in.

S&F

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I would suggest that you check the link to this guy...

John Allegro

He was once in training to be a Methodist Minister and he was invited to join as one of the group of many internationals to decipher the Dead Sea Scrolls.

After studying old languages, his faith began to waiver, because he realized to what degree we had been manipulated to believe the official storyline of Jesus.
The same one created at Nicaea.

As he began to translate his portion of the scrolls, he realized that the biblical accounts of Jesus were not correct, and the Vatican came down heavily upon him for this.
He was under immense pressure from the Vatican, as well as his other colleagues, to keep this information to himself.

It is my understanding that the process of interpretation was underwritten by the Vatican, or Rome.

He was the only interpreter to publish his translation of his portion of the scrolls until the early nineties and interestingly enough, the once promising "Dead Sea Scrolls" have been pushed to the back of the common person's mind.

This event shows me exactly how much power the Vatican still wields, and we currently live in the information age.

After publishing his seminal work, The Sacred Mushroom and the Cross, Allegro's reputation was smeared by the Clergy, and his lifetime of dedication to his craft was decimated in the public's eye.

I can only imagine the power that the Papacy could hold when the only book that people were able to read was the KJV of the bible, and to add to that power, most were unable to read to begin with.

Cheers.

[edit on 4/26/2010 by Josephus23]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Yeah, I was going to correct you on that date for earthday. I should know, cause its my b-day every year. I really can't stand it, having a world-U.N.-B.S. holiday on my b-day every year.

Anyhow, great post as usual PT. I know what you mean about not having enough time and space in order to fit in everything that you'd like to. When I was writing this thread, my original intention was to be more concise than my usual 300 page diatribe, but as I was writing, I soon realized that there was no way to really boil it down for people, without certain ones getting confused, or debunkers harping about things that I just didn't have time at the time to go through in the OP. That's why I like that you are so willing to answer everyones questions on your threads. You have more time than I do..lol

An excellent confirmation of what you, I, and several others have claimed here on ATS is presented via first-hand account on this amazing thread about an individual that attended a scottish rite freemason meeting in Italy, where they openly claimed to be the Knights Templars.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99
Fantastic read OP!

I have been disappointed in ATS lately for the lack of fascinating threads but thank you. I really appreciate all the hard work you have put in.

S&F

You are welcome my friend. I first discovered ATS years ago when trying to find out information on the Philadelphia Project during World War II.

The Internet led me right to ATS and I sure was amazed at how many people have deposited so much knowledge here on this site.

It sets a pretty high standard for all of us!

A challenging one too.

Thanks for taking the time to read the thread and to post!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

Let us not forget either my friend Josephus that Israel fought a war with Jordan to get it's hands on those scrolls.

Jordan would still like them back, and little wonder why.

So I think you might want to consider, just how under control the Israeli State is of the Vatican as well, in both securing the Scrolls from Jordan, and then basically only allowing a very few select people to interpret them, from the Vatican, and keeping them basically locked away from everyone, for the sake of the Vatican, which, by extension, means it's also for the sake of Judaism!

[edit on 26/4/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by HothSnake

Yeah, I was going to correct you on that date for earthday. I should know, cause its my b-day every year. I really can't stand it, having a world-U.N.-B.S. holiday on my b-day every year.

I don't know, I think it's kind of cool that the whole world is made to celebrate your Birthday!

Happy belated Birthday by the way. Glad you could make to this party too!

Thanks for posting the links to some of your outstanding threads my friend.

There is actually a lot of information, floating around various threads on ATS that detail various parts of the Roman conspiracy, and tie Rome to them.

In fact a lot for curious members who would like to learn and discover more!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

You are exactly right in that the powers that be are hiding something from us in plain site, that definately has something more to do with than just them showing us how powerful they are. They are worshipping something, and they have certain set of religious beliefs that obviously aren't known by the public at large.

It is important to know our enemy fully and understanding their religion or science (think that they meld both) is the only way to truly know them, and the only way to do that is to decipher their quarky symbols that they leave in plain site.

Richard C. Hoagland has done an excellent job of showing how NASA seems to worship the sun god Apollo, and they launch their missions at precise alignments to the dog star Sirius.

There are also peculiar placements of depictions of Virgo (Isis) throughout Washington D.C on key monuments and landmarks. I also read where there is a particular alignment with Virgo every August that the layout of Washington seems to be pointing to.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Very interesting PT.

The Jews have historically been the fall guys for everything.

It makes me sad to think of how the many Jews in Israel are being manipulated into a situation that looks like it will turn out not too different than WWII.

The amount of dislike for the behavior of Israel is growing to a global fever pitch, and the end result could be translated into a general dislike of Jews worldwide, but it all seems to be a cover for the behavior of the Papacy.
So, so, so very sad.

I am in no way surprised to think that the state of Israel (a Rothschild invention) is not opposed to the Vatican, because Israel, which is underwritten by the US of A, which was created by Britannia, which was created by ROME.

As you stated in your OP, All Roads Lead to Rome.

Thanks for the information on the Dead Sea Scrolls and the Israeli and Jordan war.
That is something that I was totally unaware.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Thank you... The Powers that Be certainly spend a lot of time and effort touting this phoney holiday on my birthday every year. The State controlled media definately gets their talking points non stop from their Roman masters every April 22nd. It's like some kind of dionysian earth orgy every year on my b-day. Gets a little old, like they're messing with me or something.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

I am in no way surprised to think that the state of Israel (a Rothschild invention) is not opposed to the Vatican, because Israel, which is underwritten by the US of A, which was created by Britannia, which was created by ROME.

As you stated in your OP, All Roads Lead to Rome.

Thanks for the information on the Dead Sea Scrolls and the Israeli and Jordan war.

That is something that I was totally unaware.

Yes the spoils of war! The West Bank where they were originally discovered belonged to Jordan, until the 1972 War.

It really is amazing, all roads lead out of Rome, and all roads do lead back to Rome, and as I stated, they are trying to mimic biblical prophecy, simply through the manipulation of political events.

I really do fear, that most of Israelis will end up a permanent fixture of the landscape melded to it, before all is said and done, and it's very hard to convince them, that the Zionists are in fact creating policies, that expose and jeapordize, the good will they won, through so many Jewish deaths in World War II.

The Zionists do control Israel though, and Rothschild does control them, and the Papacy, controls Rothschild.

All roads lead to Rome!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by HothSnake

Thank you... The Powers that Be certainly spend a lot of time and effort touting this phoney holiday on my birthday every year. The State controlled media definately gets their talking points non stop from their Roman masters every April 22nd. It's like some kind of dionysian earth orgy every year on my b-day. Gets a little old, like they're messing with me or something.

Well let us hope you outlive the Holiday itself then.

I would just like to state clearly for the record, that I am in favor of having more female Gods, scantily clad, and attractive ones of course!

But down to earth and reasonable, not demanding!

I have a dream, a dream of a better, Roman Empire!

Have you noticed that the new President of the Club of Rome is the same British Scientist that worked up all these papers on Climate Control???

Soon we will be taxed for the air we breathe, and it won't be long after they get us use to that, they will figure out a way for us to have to buy it too breathe, and tax us on that too!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Now, I think this guy (Wayne Herschel) is really on to something here... Watch this video: The Hidden Records

He discovered this from an old star map that he was able to decode, called The Key of Solomon. It's encoded in Masonic, Egyptian, Roman, Templars, Vatican, Washington D.C., stonehenge, Cydonia on Mars, etc, architecture and symbology. The architecture in all of these places around the world and several more that I haven't mentioned, seem to mimic this star map.

It explains the meaning of Dec. 25th and the symbology behind the yule tree (Christmas tree.) and why they place a huge Christmas tree in a peculiar location right next to the Washington monument every Christmas.

It explains the pyramids of Giza, which are layed out perfectly as the belt of Orion.

It also explains the Vatican and the strange layout that it has, and the true story behind its symbols, such as the obelisk.

All of this seems to point to what is referred to as the blazing star of Ra.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by HothSnake]

[edit on 26-4-2010 by HothSnake]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Have you noticed that the new President of the Club of Rome is the same British Scientist that worked up all these papers on Climate Control???

Oh yeah... and that's what irks me about it. They're using my birthday to push this crap.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

The Plan for a One World Government and New World Order.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aa27d821d0aa.jpg[/atsimg]

One of the most popular subjects and matters of contention here on ATS, are the New World Order Conspiracies. Some people are convinced that behind the scenes lays a powerful shadow government and organization dedicated to the proposition of a One World Government that drives and manipulates political events towards it. While others believe that this is all a myth and fabrication to play upon and manipulate our fears of such a world for other nefarious reasons. While some, believe neither, that we live in a world of random events, unrelated, and unconnected, that is naturally evolving in reactionary ways.

Dear OP it seems you took so much time in compiling these posts but
why did you do this?

I am sorry but I have to state my honest opinion about your article.
It is absurd. It reeks of ignorance. Try history books next time or online refernces. If you can't find any, at least try wikipedia. Please..
And, no this is can not even count as revisionism. It's like pure distorted propaganda that would make Hitler proud.
Let's hope there will never be a day where our children will have to learn such rubbish at their schools.
God help us.
OP I am really sorry. I hurts me more than is hurting you to say these words but some things you have to draw a line.
It is not even amusing to watch the thread and expect someone to put this mess straight. God. It is painful.

It was not your part about Christ that made my opinion. Although it should if I truly honored my Christian beliefs. It is the historical revisionism. It's awful!! You can always try r-e-a-d-i-n-g a-c-t-u-a-l s-o-u-r-c-e-s.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

and do you think it's truthful to suggest ancient history was all written by rome? phoenician, chinese, japanese, ugaritic, babylonian, sumerian, akkadian, egyptian, hebrew, mayan, inca, aztec, native american, not to mention the oral histories of australia and africa, all the invention or interpretation of rome. it boggles the mind, seriously, that anybody believes that rome is capable of that magnitude of subterfuge, that far back into the ancient past. essentially, he's doing the same thing the enlightenment period guys did: throwing out the baby with the bath water. pitching it all in the waste bin on the pretense that it was a lie, promulgated by rome (Same EXACT excuse). it has taken all these years of archaeology, to discover that it was rome's interpretation of it that was the problem, not the data itself. but now we are being told to throw out the data as well, which is what lead to the problems were facing now.)

hmmm....i will say this:

in the context of his premise, it makes sense. Now, do i blieve that is what happened? well, that is a whole 'nuther story.

I think that part of what we have to understand is not only do the victors write the history...they also can rewrite the history.

Would i have to rewrite the bible to create a whole new religion from the words contained in the bible? I think that creative license can have a potent effect on interpretation.

Any feat of propaganda is possible. The question youhave to ask yourself is if there is any evidence of it. This is the core of most conspiracies.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join