It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I Dont want Immigration reform

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loken68
I just said he had a plan. Don't want to get to far off subject but Ike was a hero of the time thus his land slide election victory. However today you never hear of hero's. Only lawyers who wanna be politicians, which reminds me, if people hate lawyers then why do they vote for them? They got us into this mess and they aren't going to get us out. I wonder what the country would be like if Stormin Norman would have ran for office? Oh never mind I forgot He was suppressed.
By the way I'm not a republican.

Eisenhower seems like he was a straight-up guy. I wasn't born, obviously, but I could easily have seen myself voting for him. He was of the military, yet he saw, and spoke-out about the military-industrial complex getting ready to subvert our way of life in America. How someone like sarah palin can be the face of ike's old party says a lot....

Best,
SN

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Ah now we agree, There are no republicans or democrats but you know that story. I tend to believe anyone who actually wants to make any kind of change whether it be economic, immigration or foreign policy that would benefit the American people would end up like Kennedy. But something must be done regardless.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
so a guys a racist because he sees the problems caused by illegals and has to watch his once great country destroyed by another backward country. if thay want a better life why not try improving there homeland instead of ruining anothers or atleast train in something useful and enter legally

i can`t under stand you liberals at all, you don`t see the problem and you kids will pay for your bleeding heart

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Ah now we agree, There are no republicans or democrats but you know that story. I tend to believe anyone who actually wants to make any kind of change whether it be economic, immigration or foreign policy that would benefit the American people would end up like Kennedy. But something must be done regardless.

Did you vote for Kennedy and Ike? My dad's hero was Kennedy (and Ted Williams). He has the entire bs warren report.

Best,
SN

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
No I was born in 68. But I grew up disgusted with Americas failure to solve solvable problems. The warren report is b.s. but now we have the 911 report sitting right on top of it. I just can't fathom the Idea of a free people allowing this to continue.

Sorry if I sounded racist at the beginning of this post. But like any problem the best way to bring attention to something is to show it in it's dirtiest form.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

No I was born in 68. But I grew up disgusted with Americas failure to solve solvable problems. The warren report is b.s. but now we have the 911 report sitting right on top of it. I just can't fathom the Idea of a free people allowing this to continue.

Sorry if I sounded racist at the beginning of this post. But like any problem the best way to bring attention to something is to show it in it's dirtiest form.

I hear ya. I just think that the powers that be are squeezing every ounce out of the immigration issue to keep the poor/working class fighting with each other. Most of us are just people doing our best to get by and do right by our families.

It's a messy issue, which calls for a comprehensive pragmatic approach that can't and won't make everyone happy. Like you said, we need leaders....

Best,
Skunknuts

[edit on 4/24/2010 by skunknuts]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Loken68

At least your big enough to man up to it.

Many of us want this issue resolved. How to achieve that is where we most disagree.

I personally can't stand illegals being blamed for what our politicians have allowed. The same politicians who keep yelling out about illegals yet do nothing to solve the problem.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by Loken68

At least your big enough to man up to it.

Many of us want this issue resolved. How to achieve that is where we most disagree.

I personally can't stand illegals being blamed for what our politicians have allowed. The same politicians who keep yelling out about illegals yet do nothing to solve the problem.

....and are put in power via corporate money from the elites that benefit enormously from the cheap labor.

Best,
Skunknuts

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
The OP compiled a list which is accurate, and commonly viewed daily by many in this country. I honestly believe the list was rather MILD, and could have been way HARSHER without jeopardizing accuracy. There are many HARD-WORKING, LAW-ABIDING, CIVIL, LEGAL-status citizens who are disgusted by ILLEGALS receiving SPECIAL TREATMENT for what we worked HARD for. Many ARE committing crimes and escaping punishment. This has been occurring for WAY, WAY, WAY too long. The parties coming to an end. No more free ride, sorry.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by Captain_Sense]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Why I'm for Illegals.
1.Simply because I hate my old Any Griffith type of life.
2.I love dodging bicycles on the way to work.
3.I love seeing feces in the floor of resturaunts and my workplace.
4.I love it when I see them urinating in front of kids at the park.
5.I love it when one puts 11 bullets in a guy and flees back to mexico then returns a month later with a new name and a escalade.
6.I love seeing people getting laid off so cheaper labor can be hired.
7.I love watching economic terrorism in action as tons of money cross the border.
8.I love it when I have to stand in line at school to register my kids and get tuned away because their full up with cute lil latios.
9.I love paying taxes so I can watch Escalades and expeditions full of sweet lil latino kids come to school and get free state bought lunches.
10.i love it when my 84 year old neighbor gets 9 dollars a month foodstamps while the mexi fellow pushes out 4 buggies of groceries bought with foodstamps..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/da85ffd655c6.jpg[/atsimg]

In a word, this OP premise & Thread is Pathetic.

Deny Ignorants.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by kinda kurious]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Once again What I said was not meant to sound racist. If I were starting a thread on anti-war I would paint the problem ugly as possible.

You have the right of disagreeing with me, that's not a problem. But why when you disagree do you find the need to attack?

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

You have the right of disagreeing with me, that's not a problem. But why when you disagree do you find the need to attack?

OH I dunno, perhaps when I read little nuggets like:

It makes me want to respond in a harsh tone. Look, I don't know exactly where you eat or work, but if "illegals" are pooping on the floor there you may want to consider a dietary and career change.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Why has ATS become a hotbed/breeding ground for HATE????

If they aren't hating illegal immigrants, they are hating liberals, or hating the IRS, or hating the federal government, or hating gays, or hating this or hating that.

ATS is dying...because it is allowing all this HATE to have a home at ATS.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kuriousIt makes me want to respond in a harsh tone. Look, I don't know exactly where you eat or work, but if "illegals" are pooping on the floor there you may want to consider a dietary and career change.

This one is true. They use toilet paper but they do not flush it. They throw it in the trash and if there is no trash can it goes on the floor next to the toilet. This trend is passed onto their american born children. The schools are afraid to say anything (like "You can flush the toilet paper down the toilet. It's called 'Toilet Paper' for a reason.") for fear of being called the R word.

Goodness knows a cholera epidemic throughout an entire school is more socially acceptable than being called a racist.

[edit on 25-4-2010 by ..5..]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

OH I dunno, perhaps when I read little nuggets like:

It makes me want to respond in a harsh tone. Look, I don't know exactly where you eat or work, but if "illegals" are pooping on the floor there you may want to consider a dietary and career change.

Remember how they scared white people into making marijuana illegal cuz it put the white women at risk? Or, how the sheriffs said the black man's gorilla strength necessitated military strength weapons and high caliper bullets?

Different century, same tactics.

Best,
Skunknuts

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ..5..
They use toilet paper but they do not flush it. They throw it in the trash and if there is no trash can it goes on the floor next to the toilet. This trend is passed onto their american born children. The schools are afraid to say anything (like "You can flush the toilet paper down the toilet. It's called 'Toilet Paper' for a reason.") for fear of being called the R word.

Goodness knows a cholera epidemic throughout an entire school is more socially acceptable than being called a racist.

I can only assume from your post that you either have cameras installed in bathrooms or are judging an ethnic group of people based on the personal hygiene habits of children.

That seems the only plausible criteria to substantiate your claim.

BTW, I have visited a few roadside rest stops and gas stations on the highway in the states that were quite messy, but I can't claim I know who the poop perps were.

Alert the Poopy Police. Simply bizarre.

[edit on 25-4-2010 by kinda kurious]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
I can only assume from your post that you either have cameras installed in bathrooms.
[edit on 25-4-2010 by kinda kurious]

That may be your perverted fetish it is also against indecency laws.

However. It doesn't take a genius to after having cleaned up the unisex company bathroom because it grossed you out, then see person X go in and have to clean the same biohazard then see the same problem after person Y, and person Z, (True story) if I would have said anything I would have been called the R word, written up and fired. This toilet had enough pressure to flush a vollyball BTW it was not a water saving one which you had to flush three times.
State health laws be damned. It's their culture and you must not say anything against it.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
My family was actually one of the original colonizing families sent from Spain and given land grants from the king in what is now Texas and parts of Mexico. Yet even having a family that lived here long before it was Mexico, Texas or the USA hasn't stopped racist people over the years from telling my family to "go back where they came from."

I grew up in south Texas near the border and living there gives you a totally different perspective on immigration. I was working on site with one of my clients in Detroit a few months back I realized that half of the people I was working with were Canadian. What struck me is that there is no backlash against Canadians taking America's high paying tech jobs, no "go back to where you came from" signs and slurs. The only difference is skin color and culture....

Personally I found the OP to be racist and extremely derogatory to Hispanics and immigrants. You use vague generalizations and common stereotypes to perpetuate the dehumanizing of Hispanics as part of America's culture. You can see immigrants as the enemy but we are all immigrants to this land in one way or another. Making demons of immigrants only furthers the type of politics that ends with people in detention camps and gas chambers.

All of the immigrants I know are hard working, loyal, family oriented, and love America. Despite how they are treated and looked down upon many of them would give you the shirt off their back or help you if you were in need. I think its sad that there so many ignorant and apathetic people out there, but I would urge you to do some actual research, meet some of the people you hate so much and see if your mind isn't opened in the process.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
You guys just don't get it. You probably live in area less affected. If you would like I can take pics and post them here. When you have a 95% Hispanic work force and they fill up a thirty gallon trash container with crappy paper or they just throw it in the floor that's sickening. We've actually caught them crapping in wal-mart parking lots. It is nothing to ride through Dalton Ga. and see latinos urinating into the road from the side walk. The law will not touch them because guess why? Yep most of them are related and from the same neighborhoods.
This is not about who picks vegtables most of those jobs are now automated anyway. These are real jobs that citizens lose so a corperation can hire cheaper labor. Recently the 2nd largest textile industry in Ga lost a law suit for doing this.
I agree politicians need to pay for letting this get out of hand. But if you only treat the symptoms the cancer will not go away.

Gang Warefare Jeeze there are more Ms13 gang members attacking us than there are taliban in Afghanistan....Hey I Say Deploy The Troops NOW.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
When was the last time you had your identity stolen, your car or house broken into. Or your involved in an auto accident and the other party has no insurance. These are crimes that happen every day. The problem is they are now becoming more common with the influx of illegals. The new wave of illegals crossing our borders our not here to seek work but are here to steal and reak havoc in our society. Prove me wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join