It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cameron absolutely filleted by Paxman on bbc 1 there

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Tie No Bows
I am dreading the Election. I can't sleep worrying about it.
I just wish Mr Paxman would remind viewers of the tory track record. At least Labour have tried, under extreme global consequences. I personally think that they have done very well, all things considered.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ho chi minh

If you are not a U.K. citizen , then surely you do not
receive a polling card and do not get to vote.
Please correct me on this if wrong.
You also seem to be misled by the notion that the U.K. is a
democracy,what a novel idea... the next PM will be that twat
Cameron, he is selected not elected...

Ok, I shall. Any EU citizen resident in the UK is entitled to vote and any person who immigrates from outside the EU and becomes a citizen is entitled to vote.

Sorry if it had been answered, only just started reading the thread, but thought I'd chime in.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by misteRee
It seems whatever the party Conservative, Labour or Liberal Democrats the powers that be will ultimately still have control;

The banks will be ripping us and earning unjustifiable ammounts of money, we will still be in the IRAQ war fighting some hidden agenda masked under the guise of Terrorism,

Only managed to get to page two before I saw this... Going to be a long one methinks...

You are aware we left Iraq two years ago? It's Afghanistan we're in, although it is worrying that you have an opinion on something yet don't seem to be in posession of the facts....

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Its a sorry state of affairs when the majority of common opinion agrees with the BNP, for as long as I can remember its only ever been labour, tory, labour, tory etc there has never been an example of the new party who were so dead set against the others policies, that they were repealed en bloc?

'Old' labour after the long spell of tory rule new they had to change to win an election and change they did....into the 'other' tory party! Even now Cameron states his agreement with some labour policy...thats new! To cap that, Blair is on record as stating his admiration for Thatcher, the women who presided over the most disruptive period of british politics since WWII !

Being a scot, I have no problem with the english but would love my countries independance. Realisticly its never going to happen now so forging strong UK can be the only way forward and that means at levels and aspects in society.

I would much rather keep any adversity firmly on the football park, but firmly supporting each other in serious matters like jobs, education and defence, end this euro-nationalisation at once, we already have a country that enough of all of us have died for in the past 1000 yrs thank you very much ! Time to band together and set sights firmly on a common enemy, those who would keep us at each others throats, while they do as they please year in, year out !

British Jobs for british workers !

I would love to make it illegal to denigrate the other parties, simply to make your own clique look better, we know now that this plainly isnt true, they ALL got caught THIEVING !!! So stick to what your GOING to do should you be re-elected, lets see Mr Paxman chew them out then and while he's at, lets have some straight answers to questions, evasiveness looks exactly like lying...every single time.

In fact the house of lords should compose of those who done exemplary service to their country in a serious field of public service and the commons should be exactly that, elected from the common people, by the people and accountable to the people ! Bye-bye career politicians and your new friends the 'lobbyists'...suppliers of bribes more like !

The televised debates would be of more value if the questions were unknown, if youve nothing to hide, whats the problem! So wheel out Paxman & Dimbleby and genuine cross-section of the british public, we can then see some of the aspects of these so called leaders first hand.

PEACE!

[edit on 25-4-2010 by Tie No Bows!]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by shauny

Now cue bleatings about left wing bias and how Aunty is riddled with communists. Paxo is a formidable interviewer. Now if it was Ken Clark ( my favourite tory) that would have been a battle royal.

[edit on 25-4-2010 by Tiger5]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
If only the American media were as rigorous ...

Is there a similar Jeremy Paxman interview with Gordon Brown?

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by HybridEB
If only the American media were as rigorous ...

Is there a similar Jeremy Paxman interview with Gordon Brown?

here's some of it there is more, but i was trying to find vids without someones bias attached to the video

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join