It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking* US Authorizes Mexican Military to kill drug dealers with in the US

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
This is BREAKING. This just broke no less that 5 minuets ago on the Alex Jones show. He has been given documents from several sources with in the military.

US and Mexican troops are working together to KILL us drug dealers.They are using American and Mexican Helicopters Plus unmanned drones (Reportedly). once the documents are up i will link to them

Ok guys I am sick and tired of 50 comments bashing Jones when ever I post something about Jones. Honestly guys stay relivent. If ur gonna bach jones that's fine AS LONG as you write more than
"Prove it or stop spewing that garbage. I'm not even one of his fans, but I do believe that he is genuine. Unless you can provide evidence, you're just a joke."
who obliviously didn't even bother on reading the thread and expects my to pull this outta me @*%.

Or
"This is a LIE Ale x is a kook and a loon. He is lying"

If your gonna bash him write something like boaby_phetwho Actual wrote a well formed comment which was more than 20 words. I do not agree with him but thank you boaby_phet for not trolling leaving a 10 word comment.

This was part of Alex's Sunday show which aired today 4\18\2010

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Vinveezy]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
This would expand on the reason why Mexican choppers are in U.S airspace.

I have seen a few threads mentioning Mexican helicopters in Texas!

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Maybe that ties in with the reported mexican helicopters that frequent US - Mexican border areas on the US side.

Oh Wide-Eyes was faster haha

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Impetus]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
So, is this the much-discussed war on drugs finally growing some cojones, or is it the cartels' lackeys eliminating the competition?

If it's the former, good for them, about time for a bit of good news.

If it's the latter, all I have to say is "If it's a war they want, it's a war they shall have."

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Vinveezy

Every time i post a thread that has ANYTHING TO DO WITH Alex Jones i got 50 comments from trolls saying he is CIA and other dumb comments.

You have to understand that you are posting a thread from Alex Jones 'hear-say', and you are going to get opinions from both sides. 50% Pro Jones, 50% Against. Thats just the way it is.

They are using American and Mexican Helicopters Plus unmanned drones.

I highly doubt they are going to use drones on an 'anti-drug' operation. None of this makes any sense, this is not a militia with nuclear arms were talking about, it's drug dealers.

I guess I will have to wait an see for the document to be released before I make a judgment (if it exists of course).

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Impetus

Glad we both came to the same conclusion man, shows we are awake whether the report is true or not.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Vinveezy

i would like to point out, that alex jones IS probably CIA and is more new world order than the NWO and illuminati combined!

the fact that you made the mistake of telling people not to say that in your thread, makes this reply totaly legitamite and seriously ON topic as i am questioning your intent of having your posts censored for things you might not agree with on ATS, a site where the motto "deny ignorance" is key to everything which goes on!

so please, report this all you want, but as you mentioned the fact you would do that in your op (report people who disagree with you), i feel the need to question your motives!

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by boaby_phet

Prove it or stop spewing that garbage. I'm not even one of his fans, but I do believe that he is genuine. Unless you can provide evidence, you're just a joke.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I always thought that drug-running was normal for the CIA? No? Yes? Seriously, did the opium poppies not get regrown when we invaded Afghanistan?

I am sure the Taliban shut the Opium growers down

I may be wrong.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Whether this is true or not. I would firmly support such an operation. Those drug dealers feel no fear of taking human lives innocent or not. The same tunnels and routes the drug cartels use to funnel money, drugs, guns across the borders are also likely to be used to allow terrorist & dirty bombs access to our country.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
This would expand on the reason why Mexican choppers are in U.S airspace.

I have seen a few threads mentioning Mexican helicopters in Texas!

That probably also means they aren't going to do anything to stop it.

Perhaps they intend to just bring the War on Drugs over to the American side of the boarder as well.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by prionace glauca

From Mexico? Dirty bombs?

I am confused, how do you think that the Mexicans have the capability or Need to smuggle a 'dirty bomb' into the USA?

tHEY ARE WELL AWARE THAT SUCH AN ATTEMPT WOULD BE SUICIDE!!.

Sorry caps, but come on man, USA and Mexico are neighbours.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

US and Mexican troops are working together to KILL us drug dealers.

I'm sure you meant to say "U.S. drug dealers", otherwise you're the one in danger of being reporter - and not to board mods!

Otherwise, I could only wish this were true, summary execution of drug dealers at the border, and U.S. military intervention across the border is just about the only thing left that might still bring these cartels down.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by belial259

Yes, the war on drugs has been a complete success so far, America is clean!

Go visit South Central L.A and see how successful the war on drugs has been there.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

It wouldn't be Mexicans, it would be "terrorists". Could you really look at a crowd of Mexicans with a couple of Arabs and/or Persians mixed in and tell which is which? That's what they want us to fear.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by warpcrafter]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by warpcrafter

proove he is not...

ales jones is an enigma, have any of you ever stopped and wondered what his motive actualy is? he bands about terms like illuminati and new world order, telling us they will be taking over and locking us all up in happy camps...

have any of you ever heard the phrase "any publicity is good publicity"?

now, also think about this, alex jones CONSTANTLY is going on about how the government WILL do this, and WILL do that, fema camps, rfid ect ect ...

now, remember the phraze i mentioned above ... If he , a man with great media savy, was Really against all these orwellian senarios, why does he constantly, and i mean Constantly advertise all these things ??

if it wasnt for alex jones, i wouldnt know about any of this stuff, so much so, he has forced all these things down peoples throats so much that most people are already resigned to the fact its happening and meh!

their is also the situation of his absolute motive .... what eactly does he wants, as we now no, no matter Who is in control of the us government (and world governments) he is going to hate them no matter what, now, what exactly is his aim? clearly his aim is to try and get people he doesnt like out of power, now, once their out of power their simply cannot be a power vacume, so who woudl fill in ... of course, the people who would step up and fill in ARE THE REAL NWO!!! not the people he is shouting at 24/7

alex jones is a con, he IS the mouthpiece of the nwo, just he has brainwashed people for so long that people believe everything he says (even after the hoax;s and lies)...

i could litrely go on for hours and hours on alex jones, as i have many times in personal discussions with likeminded friends, who were fans of jones. but i have at least a partial life to lead!

to call someone "a joke" for seeing past his screen of anger and passion, is just silly, or havent you listen to his many rants about people trying to brainwash you ?

[edit on 18-4-2010 by boaby_phet]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
The CIA in cooperation with their select drug cartels are killing off the competition and since the CIA knows who the competition consists of, then any effort as we are seeing along the border with murdering drug mules coming across the border is plain murder for the sake of protecting the CIA's drug business and the billions in drug sales that they make each and every year.

The drug war will be over once the CIA wins and or kills enough of the competition to solicit a peace agreement with whomever survives the killing spree that the CIA has begun. Once the defeated cartel agrees to do business the CIA way, they will be accepted back into the fold provided they don't stray again or else they will also end up dead in some desert ambush, killed by military forces assisting the CIA without knowing that it is the CIA drug territory that is being fought for and if the CIA has to kill thousands, they will do what they need to ensure that they control the future of all drugs coming through Mexico into the USA.

This is multi-billion dollar illegal drug industry and to think that the CIA is going to allow any new cartels to get in on the money making is deluding themselves. The killing will continue until the CIA gets control over what they want control over and nothing will diminish that killing until the CIA wins the drug war for control of the drug business coming from Mexico and beyond.

Thanks for the posting.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by boaby_phet

You've got it absolutely backwards. Alex Jones wants to wake people up and let them know what they can do to fight them. Can you say the same?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

They want you to fear your shadow

Guess it is working.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

exactly !!! hahaha, you couldnt have posted a better reply for me

WHO EXACTLY IS THEM?? AND ONCE THEM ARE GONE WHO WILL FILL THE VOID??

ask yourself this, over and over... theirs much more than meets the eye when jones is involved...

btw, if your going to call me a joke, at least do me the courtesy of more than a 2 line reply, that actualy brings some insight to your viewpoint!

[edit on 18-4-2010 by boaby_phet]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join