It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK AIRSPACE: So I just saw my first UFO... 2 to be precise!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Haha, I know. I was amazed to see it myself!

What you said about the testing for ash could be right, actually. I never thought about that. Although, again, why they would be going that quick. Yeah.

I saw another triangular one on the way to the bus the other morning. 2 red lights on the bottom, with a white light on the top. I was running late though, so couldn't stop to dwell on it or else I'd be stuck there and miss whatever I was going to. Gutter. Lol.

LMAO! Yes, well, she set me off *sniffs*. It's mostly her, anyway!

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

Really wow.

Now im definately jealous. I wish you had of got a picture or something that would have been cool. The problem is where i live does'nt really lend it self well to watching the skies. Im convinced people would think i was a peeping tom lurking in my back garden at night or something. Probably just me being paranoid though. Theres a lot of air traffic for Newcy airport flying over aswell so that does my head in.

Triangle UFO's are more interesting for me personaly. Especialy when you can see the three lights on the corners. To me they look like landing gear lights or something. Theres less chance of people saying their balloons or RC planes or whatever. Im yet to hear a good idea for what they are that im happy with.

This feild is getting clogged up with too many RC planes with LED's on them. Even though you can clearly tell by the illuminescence of the lights. So i havent seen a decent vid for ages. Been mainly on the philosophy and metaphysics and Paranormal sections these days.

<< 1  2   >>

join