It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag on April 19, 2010?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcouncil=wisdom
reply to post by Missing Blue Sky

I think it does...they held off til the AM on the 20th because it was predicted and TPTB hate it when you see IT coming.

This Gulf "dissaster" could well become a defining point in our history...and that is what it was intended to do.

Except they didn't "hold off" anything at all;

Seven people were critically injured when the blast ripped through the Deepwater Horizon semi-submersible rig around 10:00 pm Tuesday (0300 GMT Wednesday), sending balls of flame shooting into the night sky.

Source

This would mean that if there was any holding off, it would make it the early hours on Wednesday (the 21st) - the 20th being Tuesday and the 19th Monday. These are facts, so consider yourself busted as it were.

Now, I could argue that the date is TWO whole days off the initial prediction in this thread, how much leniency are we giving here? Given a spread of four or five days there would be plenty of events people can describe as "false flags" with no proof to back up this claim whatsoever.

Getting to the later point of it being, "a defining point in our history" - I beg to differ, but of course this is just an educated guess rather than fact. It was not the first oil spill in human history, nor will it be the last. What will this event do that will drastically change the course of our future? Not a jot as far as I can see as it's been almost two months now, and nothing has changed. If you know better, please enlighten us as to how it will.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Missing Blue Sky
It turns out the Deepwater Horizon Disaster may have started with an event hours before its explosion on 4/20...making it happen on the 19th...

The Mariner on Coast to Coast says the log book is blank for the 12 hours before the explosion which is highly irregular.

As in my previous post, you have been thoroughly debunked.

Even IF (and that's a big "if") the event started 12 hours earlier it would still be Tuesday the 20th. 10pm minus 12 hours equals 10am, does it not?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
With my perfect 20/20 hindsight vision:

WOW

Now, about April 19 ...

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join