It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag on April 19, 2010?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I am very closely following events 24h at 19th. That day have made me question over month now - and very soon is the day beginning - just 1,5 hours left. Very possible day for false flag and further escalation of WW3!

- Membrance day (Sacrifices) begin in Israel!

Lets hope the best!

(BTW - We have total "no fly" and already and we have make here 2 UFO sighting this evening!!!)

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Didn't I read a thread on here that April 19th is some kind of special day for satanists? Prob. bs but thought I should mention it all the same.

My projected date is 5/20/10 for something crazy to happen, not totally out of my ass but kind of! I was watching Fringe and this number came up and gave me a strange feeling, so I googled it and came across a forum for superhero movies. Someone metioned that during a trailer to a movie those numbers popped up on the bottom of the screen with no explanation, for no apparent reason, the people on this forum speculated that it would be a release date for a new batman movie. I just said hmmmm.
I am keeping my eye on 5/20/10, in popular media, since 911 there has been so many incidences of 911 popping up in movies, cartoons etc.... before the actual event.
As far as false flags coming soon there have been some strange dreams going down amongst my family and friends, vivid dreams related to bombs, aliens, parrots(?), statue of liberty. I probably sound crazy as batsheet , although I prefer to refer to myself as a deep thinker!

Any way, someone always has speculations on here for this sort of thing, I figured I'd put mine out there to be mocked too! It could happen anyday so eventually someone will get it right!

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Well, it's now the 19th. If a major earthquake (6.5+ or higher) happens on this date, there is much reason to believe that it's a false flag considering the timing.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I got up at 2am, and plan on making popcorn in anticipation of the "big show". Nothing yet, however. Maybe I should just go back to bed...

[edit on 4/19/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Luckily there was no false flag event today. I'm glad for that. I for one am glad that this didn;t happen and hopefully in the future, that will be the case as well.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee
Luckily there was no false flag event today. I'm glad for that. I for one am glad that this didn;t happen and hopefully in the future, that will be the case as well.

Every single thread on ATS that has made a prediction of something terrible happening on a certain date has subsequently been proven incorrect.

I challenge anyone to show that this is not the case.

[edit on 20-4-2010 by Goathief]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Well Thank God! Nothing bad seemed to happen. Maybe the Restore America Plan may be working.

Guess that Closes this post...

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ancientfuturist

This is what I've been seeing, with the tea parties and "constitutionalists", neo nazi black ops. So the people once again are given choice: fascism versus facism.

Everything is played, 9/11 truth is seeded by the black ops/cia, and its always divide and conquer, slight of hand, procuring time to make their plans airtight.

The more I see it all, the more convinced that the answer is to withdraw from the dramas, in small groups, support each other, share assets, and pool food, and reduce work time, reduce consumption, (the two things they hate the most) and meditate for peace, for answers, and hold light over this planet.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Goathief

Oh, come on...what about my Tuesday March 16th California Earthquake thread....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Didn't that one get a pass by most?

Just saying...ya know, broken clock right twice a day...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Uhhh, he did say March 16th...So yeah. Wow...coincidence? Maybe..But pretty weird

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I seem to remember a hearing a lot of mixed opinions on whether or not it would have been the 19th or the 20th. There are current threads on the topic what appears to be the murder of the cameraman who filmed the Polish President's plane crash/gun shots which happened on the 20th.

If that pans out, then it would be rather like a combination between the Katyn MAssacre and the asassination of the Archduke Frans Ferdinand and his wife Sophie triggering World War 1.

But yeah...no "doom" occurred on that day. At this point, I think it's just a sheer matter of statistics that something is going to happen sometime, and someone will post a "bad feeling of impending doom on X day" and end up being right. Some people call it luck, others call it statistical probability.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by PeterGriffin
Uhhh, he did say March 16th...So yeah. Wow...coincidence? Maybe..But pretty weird

Not at all;

Originally posted by JustMike

predicting that there will be an earthquake somewhere in California on any given day is not actually a "prediction" at all. It's stating a given. California has dozens of earthquakes every day, though most of them are quite small.

He also said it would be a major quake involving much doom and all that jazz, that was totally wrong. Next.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Goathief

Just for accuracy...as you seem to missremember, a quote from OP on the March 16th California Quake thread.

"I dare make a prediction...Earthquake in California on Tuesday March 16th. And more larger quakes will follow. "
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Didn't say major...but yes...predicting earth quake in Cali pretty much a ringer everytime...

How about that 100% war will start in Febuary thread...now that was a good one! www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
The Deepwater Horizon Platform exploded on the 20th...does that count? could that have been the false flag operation for tptb to seize control of the energy industry and destroy the economy of the US Southeast to cause the sheeple to crawl to tptb to save them?

[edit on 6/12/2010 by Missing Blue Sky]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Missing Blue Sky

In a word; no.

Next doombringer!

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ancientfuturist

Hal Turner a Trained FBI Agent Provocateur
Radio talk show host and blogger Hal Turner was an FBI trained agent provocateur, his attorney told reporters in Hartford today. The supposed white supremacist worked for the agency from 2002 until 2007.

www.prisonplanet.com...

[edit on 12-6-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Missing Blue Sky

I think it does...they held off til the AM on the 20th because it was predicted and TPTB hate it when you see IT coming.

This Gulf "dissaster" could well become a defining point in our history...and that is what it was intended to do.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcouncil=wisdom

Thank you Xcouncil,

This gulf catastrophe could be the largest and most kinetic of disasters the earth has ever known. It is possible they were off by just a few hours...look at World Trade Center Building 7...it was late too.

TPTB seem to have a little trouble getting things to explode on time.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
[edit on 15-6-2010 by mutantgenius]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
It turns out the Deepwater Horizon Disaster may have started with an event hours before its explosion on 4/20...making it happen on the 19th...

The Mariner on Coast to Coast says the log book is blank for the 12 hours before the explosion which is highly irregular.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join