It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don’t Drink the Water

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
The topic of fluorides a scary one! Luckily we dont have it in our water where we live in Wales, but we still use a water filtering system because its got a really strong chlorene taste and smell to it.. i have tried so hard to get family and loved ones back in the US to understand what is atually in the water system they drink from, but most people simply think i'm crazy..of course lol.. i have a clear memory from pre school in the States, it was a healthy tooth campaign for kids, posters on the class wall, free toothpaste and toothbrush for the kids, and along with that, 2 free flouride tablets in chewable form! every day for a week or so.. i remember being upset and the teachers having to call my parents because i wouldnt take it (as i had been taught to not take such things from people..ie medicine or whatever) so they called my mom who told me it was ok to do because it was from the teachers.. just an interesting memory of a very serious problem..
thanks for posting this, hopefully it may make some people a bit more aware

edited for wording

[edit on 17-4-2010 by Full_Vision]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by lambs to lions

Total BS, it's near death, INSOC actually, you are served with it everyday. Makes for nothing. I have been to different cities and as soon as I get there I ask to somoewhat taste their water. And guess what I spit it out every time, because of the chlorin taste. Moreless the flouride which contains a monit like taste, they picked the wrong flavor. WE sit and think our bottles water is safe, but it's not. Matter of a true taste tester to be exact. Soon alchohol will be the same as it was in depression times but poisoned. does not not matter if you have a spring system without strip mining. it is possible to drill your on. in many places. Stop drinkking alot of things if thats the case. minus every liquid form if so...

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
ok , now that we know about this for a long time , can we list the companies that sell water with out fluoride ?

i have been drinking volvic for a long time.

and also i read once that there is a natural fluoride that is ok , so how do we know which is which?

[edit on 17-4-2010 by Dr UAE]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This scheme was to control the population in any given area through mass medication of drinking water. In this scheme, sodium fluoride will in time reduce an individual's power to resist domination by slowly poisoning and narcotising a certain area of the brain, and will thus make him submissive to the will of those who wish to govern him.

Both the Germans and the Russians added fluoride to the drinking water of prisoners of war to make them stupid and docile. "

[edit on 17-4-2010 by pai mei]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
This site should be renamed to abovetopparanoia.com

Average age of death in 1900 was 47 years.
Today it´s about 78 years.

I don´t think that we live almost twice a long now because of constant poisoning.

And yes, there is a boom of cancers in last decades because we have much better diagnostics and we are artificialy extending our lives.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reptilian Ph.D
Invest on a stage 5 countertop reverse osmosis system or purchase RO water/distilled water from supermarket!

Those bastards are trying to zap pineal activity

[edit on 16-4-2010 by Reptilian Ph.D]

true very true solidify to calcium (calcified.) The Grain in the Brain is what is called Z(brain sand ) medical term is Corpora arenacea ! trying to take our third eye to blindness no thanks !

upload.wikimedia.org...

Drink Mountain DEW ! that what i do! weaken calcium deposits! and no need to use Nodose ! ( highest amount of caffeine in a soda drink)
side effect is weakens bones , teeth enamel key ingredient Phosphoric Acid

read the source !
life.familyeducation.com...

wiki source read through from Cavity Prevention to Toxicology
en.wikipedia.org...

My whole family Drinks Mountain DEW and more in tuned

do you really think fluoride in tap water is in there just for teeth and bones !

bad enough you bathe in it

[edit on 17-4-2010 by Wolfenz]

[edit on 17-4-2010 by Wolfenz]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Invest on a stage 5 countertop reverse osmosis system or purchase RO water/distilled water from supermarket!

Can you recommend a good filter maker? I've been looking to get one.

Here's an excellent video from the Fluoride Action Network on forced fluoridation:

Google Video Link

Fluoride works topically, not systemically. Injecting it into the water supply is unethical and hazardous.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by BazzeMan
reply to post by jjjtir

Another big problem in Holland as well in Germany due to industry is the quality of groundwater pumped up for consumption.

Holland is one of the most polluted countries in Europe due to government approved dumping of toxic chemicals in treated wood. The stuff is filled tot the core with arsenic and chromiumVI amongst others (mercury for example).

Nearly everyone in Holland uses the toxic woods for fences and stuff, even the children aren't being spared cause the equipment on the playgrounds is made out of treated wood.

The chemicals leach out of the wood and pollute the ground and the groundwater. We're talking about massive amounts of toxic waste here: more than 60 million kilo's have been dumped since 1992, maybe even more.

They stopped testing the water for arsenic and chromium some time ago because it was "too expensive".

Yeah, i'm drinking bottled water.

Edit: typo

[edit on 17-4-2010 by BazzeMan]

For some reason I totally forgot about this, remembering back I think my parents didn't want to believe their fences were treated with poison because they didn't want to replace it...

Luckily in Holland the practice of adding fluoride to water in the fifties (after the US's model which was meant to battle massive toothdecay) ceased after many postests, even the constitution was changed so it was no longer possible for the government to force certain chemicals down it's citizen's throat.

Nowadays I'm more worried about the many chemicals added to the ground water by farming and the chemicals from medicine which wasn't digested and gets back in the water through the sewage system. Not to mention the fact farmers give their cattle cheap food and then sell them off to the slaughter. Makes me long to have a self supporting farm of my own in the middle of nowhere.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Alien Mind

I dunno mate... i've just decided to go back to tap water because i feel i shouldn't have to pay to drink water which is here already and free... i drank bottled water for the last few years but i've heard that the plastics aren't good for bottled water... i became very paranoid about drinking tap water while i was drinking bottled but now i've given up paying for it so am back to tap... i also used to drink tap water for at least 30 years before starting on bottled and there are no problems with my health... if bottled water was offered free then i'd probably continue drinking it but anyway how do you know if bottled water is the water you were expecting from the springs? It could be tap water!!

I am in England btw and so far after going back to tap water i'm no longer paranoid about drinking it...

Maybe bottled water is all a ploy to get everyone drinking it and paying for it and it could be the bottled water which is no good!

I also think threads like this one entitled DON'T DRINK TAP WATER are intended to scare people and make them even more paranoid....

[edit on 17-4-2010 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfenz

[edit on 16-4-2010 by Reptilian Ph.D]

true very true solidify to calcium (calcified.) The Grain in the Brain is what is called Z(brain sand ) medical term is Corpora arenacea ! trying to take our third eye to blindness no thanks !

upload.wikimedia.org...

Drink Mountain DEW ! that what i do! weaken calcium deposits! and no need to use Nodose ! ( highest amount of caffeine in a soda drink)
side effect is weakens bones , teeth enamel key ingredient Phosphoric Acid

read the source !
life.familyeducation.com...

wiki source read through from Cavity Prevention to Toxicology
en.wikipedia.org...

My whole family Drinks Mountain DEW and more in tuned

do you really think fluoride in tap water is in there just for teeth and bones !

bad enough you bathe in it

You're post is difficult for me to even comprehend, but are you suggesting that Mountain Dew is a viable alternative to tap water? If you have a problem with tap water, I can't see how you wouldn't have a problem with Mountain Dew. Isn't any soft drink close to 95-99% water? And I strongly suspect soft drink manufacturers use municipal water supplies. And that's not even considering the chemicals and HFCS present.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zmurfix
This site should be renamed to abovetopparanoia.com

Average age of death in 1900 was 47 years.
Today it´s about 78 years.

I don´t think that we live almost twice a long now because of constant poisoning.

And yes, there is a boom of cancers in last decades because we have much better diagnostics and we are artificialy extending our lives.

In addition if you were to NOT consume any element which can kill you you would die! The reason being the body requires trace elements but large quantities of those elements become poisonous.

I would not be suprised if the paranoid here have such high stress levels that their lives are shortened due to heart conditions! Oh the irony

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by BDIDDY425
Is bottled water even safe? Do we know for sure? if so which brands?

search for (F) on the back of a botle water and if it is present there is fluoride in it. Where I live the cheap botles of water don't have fluoride but the more famous ones have.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Zmurfix

yep in the olden days people were killed at work ,16/18 hours a day for a pittance,send the children up the chimnies, don,t worry about them if they die,there are many to replace them.
Then in the late 40,s came national insurance stamps whereas people PAID for their medical treatment in advance, and the poor managed to live as long as the rich.
Its nice to have anaesthetic to have a tooth pulled out.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
So, I am wondering after reading replies, what is safe to drink?

If you choose something bottled, what is their source for the fluids contained? They might be getting their water from sources that are the same as what comes out of your own tap.

What source of water do manufacturers of soda, beer, or just about anything else us? Don't they have even more chemicals than the tap water, like food coloring, flavor enhancers...etc?

Many areas of the US use reclaimed water for their sources of drinking water.

I'll err on the choice of something coming out of my tap versus what else could be in there besides some chlorine, or flouride.

Sometimes people don't appreciate what they have, unless it's gone. When I was in Louisiana after Katrina, many water systems were infected by all sorts of nasty's, and water boil situations were instituted in a lot of locations. Hmmmm, a glass of raw sewage, anyone?

You never know what you might be getting, if it were not for water treatment plants.

You might not like what is added to your water for your benefit, but not once in this thread have I seen anyone recommend drinking right out of a stream or lake.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Stay on topic Southern Guardian. Instead of laughing at the OP why don't you do your own research. Here's some facts... flouride is not good for you. It is very toxic to the human body. It can cause several disorders, now please explain the good of adding flouride to city provided water and toothpaste.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Full_Vision

I have similar memories. We would get swish and spit. Everyday, every child/student would get a cup of mouthwash to swish and spit it back into the cup. If we were really good(indoctrinated) we got to hand out and collect the cups. I was always bothered by this. We brush our teeth, take showers etc. at home, but we had to freshen our breath before school? It made no sense to me. Now I know why. I remember them even telling us that it was fluoride and that it was good for us especially since there was such a high level of fluoride. I would pretend to take it as often as I could and just spit my saliva into the cup to make it look like I swished with it.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Another fact about fluoride is that the highest concentration of fluoride in the human body is not in the bones nor the teeth, but in the pineal gland (a tiny organ located in the center of the brain, also refered to as the 3rd eye). The pineal gland is reverred by many theologians and scientists as "the seat of the soul". Fluoride calcifys the pineal gland, meaning it clogs it. The Pineal gland makes brain neorotransmitters such as Serotonin, Melatonin, Dopamine, '___', ect.

If anyone's feeling like reading, here are a few interesting links:

FLUORIDE STUPIDITY & POPULATION CONTROL
www.preferrednetwork.com...

UNICEF's Position on Water Fluoridation
www.nofluoride.com...

Nazi Connections To Flouride In America’s Drinking Water
truth11.com...

The Truth About 'Fluoride'
www.greaterthings.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
[edit on 17-4-2010 by Mrbond009]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by nurikabe

Truthfully, I purchased my system locally and ended up paying in excess amounts. You can go online and search ratings or look at companies who ship systems. Generally, the under the counter 5-stage systems that are around ~$300 seem to be efficient. I believe you can even install it yourself!

I just moved out of my old home and couldn't take my system along with me so I am currently purchasing distilled water by the jugs.. big hole in the wallet and the environment as well. The investment is worth it beyond all doubt. I live in florida, so the water here is notoriously hard!

You can use the RO water to cook, drink, etc. I have a friend of mine who's family purchased some kind of "space age" nasa home filtration system. She bathes in reverse osmosis water!!

P.S. Daily meditation and exercise help keep a pineal gland healthy. If you actively engage it, I would assume that small amounts of fluoride should be negligible... I don't know about cups.

[edit on 17-4-2010 by Reptilian Ph.D]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I don't like drinking tap water, (I agree with an earlier post) it smells like chlorine and leaves your mouth dry... sometimes it even gives me heartburn.

The prices charged for bottled water are simply extortionate; given that it is simply the most abundant substance on the planet... Even then they've added plenty of fluoride and God knows what else into it.

Grrr
Airease

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join