It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dollar bill... I noticed something - MDCCLXXVI...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I never noticed that the eagle really does look like a phoenix. Interesting.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by seataka
The Latin on bottom states "New Secret Order"

No, it says nothing about secrets:

The word seclorum does not mean "secular", as one might assume, but is the genitive (possessive) plural form of the word saeculum, meaning (in this context) generation, century, or age. Saeculum did come to mean "age, world" in late, Christian Latin, and "secular" is derived from it, through secularis. However, the adjective "secularis," meaning "worldly," is not equivalent to the nominative plural possessive "seclorum," meaning "of the ages."[3]

Thus the motto Novus ordo seclorum can be translated as "A new order of the ages." It was proposed by Charles Thomson, the Latin expert who was involved in the design of the Great Seal of the United States, to signify "the beginning of the new American Era" as of the date of the Declaration of Independence.

Source

Is the rest of your information as reliable as your botched Latin translation attempt?

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Goathief

In Seataka's defence, many, many books and websites get that wrong. Understandable mistake.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

lucifer is air
One thing if masons where good ,then soon they will be bad,...after 20 years of bad press ,,,,,,joke

lighten up

[edit on 4/16/2010 by dashar]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

You hit the nail on the head ,they can worship anyone all welcome as long as you keep this orders rules secret

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashar
reply to post by MR BOB

You hit the nail on the head ,they can worship anyone all welcome as long as you keep this orders rules secret

Everyone knows any secret organization,,,, i mean any full stop period any ,which makes you keep secrets from your family son or wife or good friends is evil,its no good or no good will come of it , there is a reason for keeping quiet and they know it at least above 33 degrees,if it be simple tax dodges or under cutting with inside knowledge disguised as fair business whatever its bad ,,,masons are that and more forget the once a year carnival and £1600 donation its penuts to what they get rewarded ,all the problems now stem from secret societies,The good hand dont know the bad its real its true...

[edit on 16-4-2010 by onecon]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
My post isn't so much about anything you said, OP, but about the image you sent in. The 666 out of 1776 is stretching it a bit too far. Let's take the Roman numeral, ignore 1/3 of the digits, and it's 666...pure evil...Um, you can make anything fit what you want it to say, and make it anything you want it to be if you stretch it enough...

If we're gonna go with numerology, it would be better just to say 13...13 letters, 13 stars, arrows, etc. We have been taught that these were to represent the 13 original colonies. But everybody knows the number 13 is supposed to be unlucky, bad, etc.

13 I could agree with. 666 is a stretch.

QueenBob

Originally posted by jinx880101

I first thought the letters were- VDCCLXXYI but turns out it was MDCCLXXVI... (So much for my eyesight...)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b596a3aabd57.gif[/atsimg]

[
Obviously, there are 13 stars, 13 arrows being held in one claw, 13 leaves with 13 'grapes' being held by the other claw..as some claim-

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3f2050cff078.jpg[/atsimg]

I see it a little differently. Arrows obviously symbolize war- Now, to me it looks as though the other claw is holding an OLIVE BRANCH- NOT a leaves and grapes..So, if an olive branch symbolizes peace or reconciliation....

Could this symbolize good & evil? War & Peace?

I have no idea- What do you think?

That's not really what bugs me though...
This is worrying- "The year, 1776, is the Beginning year in which man is placed above God through exceeding sinfulness of sin.

Now, call me paranoid, but...if that is true...are we not already living in hell? I mean, PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong. I'm not religious as such but these people at the top obviously know a whole lot more than we do...could this really be the age that 'Satan' is ruling the world? And I don't mean a big read devil with horns and scales..

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

Hello,
You mentioned something about how man exceeded in sin; becoming above G_d. That caught my interest. Now to interpret what that means exactly...

I can only make a feeble attempt, so, here goes...
I looked far and wide, this is what I found...
his-people.org...

As I interpret this, what it means to me is that "man" no longer thinks he lives under the laws of G_D. We started with a simple ten commandments. Nowadays, there are more laws (made by men) than I can count, or follow. Banning smoking out doors, in my car- on certain properties; as an example.

Seriously though, Man has so many laws to follow these days that we no longer give proper respect or vigilance to the basic ten commandments.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I personally see this symbol as pure evil. allow my input on the subject:

Most here in the know would agree that in the occult world, the right side up pentagram represents a charm against evil. again, the inversion of that charm was supposed to represent a charm in support of evil. Then came the inverted pentagram, with the face of the goat within it, the most feared symbol of all lol...

What - is the goat? Some never go as far as to reference that. The Goat is a representation of a powerful angelic creature known as Mendiis - Who it is said to be the one in charge of 'The Gate'. The pentacle, is known as the gate.

Gate to what?

Gateway, between our realm, and that of the spirit realm. Symbolically, the spinning sword guarding the gate of Eden is representative of this gateway as well. The Bible represents two guardian angels placed at the posts of that gate to prevent anyone from entering. The pentacle bypasses that gate, and allows access to Tartarus - which IS NOT Heaven...

Mendiis was placed at the Gate however, not to prevent entrance from this world, but to prevent entrance from Tartarus! and not just from any old creature, but from one specific creature, known as Chutulu!

I'm not going to reference that name. period lol - just be assured that there exists forms of evil that are far worse than that of Satan...

So, what's with all my reference here?

If you drafted an inverted pentacle using the wingtips, feet, and tip of head upon the eagle, you'll notice the lines go across the shield.... which then can thus make the shield look like a set of teeth - skeletal teeth...

Using the darkened pits at the wing bases as eye sockets, and the spacing between the wing tops (where there are no feathers) and banners as horns, you get an image of the skull of a goat, inside the inverted pentacle.

This represents the expression: "Death to the Gate Keeper".

Death to Mendiis, so that the one I mentioned can be free to cross...

yeah. That's pretty evil...

[edit on 16-4-2010 by DarkspARCS]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   

The 13 stars is the Evil Zionists Star of David because of the German Jewish Rothchilds takeover of America through the Federal Reserve and the Central banking system,to name one country of several.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/143302100131.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/48259b1de891.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by wisdomnotemotion

Originally posted by jinx880101
reply to post by LiveForever8
Hey,

I'm trying to find out what the 'Exceeding the Sinfulness of Sin' actually means...

Google doesn't really have much to go on apart from book titles.

I know what it means.

An example - a gay man commits an orgy of 6 men every night without using condom. That's "Exceeding the Sinfulness of Sin".

Agreed, that's the gist of the meaning in my thoughts too, but It's sins many times far, far worse than the example you provided

Like war, poisoning people, abuse, vile experiments, suffering, heartbreak, *insert tragedy here* every negative emotion or substance of a society so wrong or backwards, that it helps feed whatever dark energies these malevolent occultists believe in- sins that go way, way above and beyond in its sinfulness. It's like a harvest of energies to these people I believe, to aid in the opening of Hell on Earth, literally or figuratively.

So, so wrong... I have no words to describe how wrong it is to do that

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by Moonsouljah

I admit that I get irritated when I see someone automatically link Lucifer to Illuminati. It has nothing to do with masonry. I just think that people should know what they are talking about before opening their mouths. What was the Illuminati? When were they formed? Why did they form? When were they disbanded? why were they disbanded?

If after you can answer those questions, you still feel the need to associate them with the Devil, I guess at least you had done your reading.

Sorry if I sounded like and A$$hole.

Lol, Oooohhh big secret scary organisation that hides everything from public unless it wants it to be seen, gets internet angry when someone on the internet says "HEY, YOU ARE NAUGHTY!!!"

Lmao

I join secret societies because they are so open and joyful, not because they are secret and ominous and stuff... yeah...

Maybe you should have joined the good Samaritans? less controversy there.. but then, not so much fun with the secrets and intrigue and all..

Now my secret clan, we don't eat dead people and never deny nature in blasphemous orgies against Christ your saviour..BUT DON'T YOU DARE ASK ME OR CAST ASPERSIONS ABOUT US.. I GET IRRITATED WHEN PEOPLE MAKE STUFF UP !!!

Wheres my virgin.. grrrr

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Just thought I would toss in another detail that may apply here. British Israelism. It was a bit new in 1776 but I thought the founding fathers were aware of it though. Literally they thought that Britain and the US were the tribes of Ephraim and Manasseh. As the prophecy of Genesis 48 and 49 states that the tribes of Israel were all eventually to become nations. Except for Ephraim which was to become a multitude of nations. They literally thought they were descendants of Israel. The stars are the stars of Abraham. Whose descendants would be as numerous as the stars of the sky.

And that is why the 13 stars are in the formation of a star of David. It represents the 13 tribes of Israel.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   

you should watch this movie... "the Eye of the Phoenix" .. the "eagle" on the seal is actually a Phoenix...

pay special attention to the last 10 min or so of the whole movie..
where they talk about the "worm" .. making a nest for the phoenix..

visit the "youtube link" to see the other parts

-

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8

Symbology, hmm...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5665a5d3380e.jpg[/atsimg]

There is a small owl just to the left of the "1" which appears on the upper right hand corner of the Dollar Bill. From time to time politicians like Bill Clinton and George W. Bush Jr. have been caught with a camera flashing the horned owl symbol with their hands.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/43b86863bf30.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/49b8765fc814.jpg[/atsimg]

In many parts of the world, owls have been associated with death and misfortune, likely due to their nocturnal activity and common screeching call.

In the culture of the Uto-Aztec tribe, the Hopi, taboos surround owls, which are associated with sorcery and other evils. The Aztecs and Maya, along with other Natives of Mesoamerica, considered the owl a symbol of death and destruction. In fact, the Aztec god of death, Mictlantecuhtli, was often depicted with owls. There is an old saying in Mexico that is still in use[14]: Cuando el tecolote canta, el indio muere ("When the owl cries/sings, the Indian dies"). The Popol Vuh, a Mayan religious text, describes owls as messengers of Xibalba (the Mayan "Place of Fright").[15] The belief that owls are messengers and harbingers of the dark powers is also found among the Hočągara (Winnebago) of Wisconsin.

en.wikipedia.org...

However in other cultures the Owl can symbolise wisdom, good fortune and positive things.

Its all relative I suppose. But I never take it too serious, its symbology and only symbology.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 16/4/2010 by Mirthful Me]

Sorry, but that has always been a spider to me lol. I just do not see an owl there any way I see it.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I once seen a 3 HOUR documentary on when/why/where/how the American dollar bill was made the way it was. It goes into some very good detail going back to 1776 when the illuminate was apparently formed. It also talks about how a figure covered in a black trench coat/suit approached one man ( forgot his name, but it was one of the people deciding on how the bill should look ) and handed him a box with all the signs and symbols that they should use and then the figure disappeared never to be seen again. If you think that part is fake, there is even a statue of this black coated figure in the US, and the video goes into a lot more of other things. Id say this is a MUST watch documentary. Ill look for the video and post link if I find it

[edit on 17-4-2010 by YouCanCallMeKM]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Just seen your post after mine, but yea this is the documentary I was talking about, here is a google video link to it, if you hate having to switch every 10 mins on youtube..

video.google.com...#

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

a for effort, but d- on reading comprehension.

Sad that you even bothered.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Goathief

Originally posted by seataka
The Latin on bottom states "New Secret Order"

No, it says nothing about secrets:

The word seclorum does not mean "secular", as one might assume, but is the genitive (possessive) plural form of the word saeculum, meaning (in this context) generation, century, or age. Saeculum did come to mean "age, world" in late, Christian Latin, and "secular" is derived from it, through secularis. However, the adjective "secularis," meaning "worldly," is not equivalent to the nominative plural possessive "seclorum," meaning "of the ages."[3]

Thus the motto Novus ordo seclorum can be translated as "A new order of the ages." It was proposed by Charles Thomson, the Latin expert who was involved in the design of the Great Seal of the United States, to signify "the beginning of the new American Era" as of the date of the Declaration of Independence.

Source

Is the rest of your information as reliable as your botched Latin translation attempt?

Hopefully it is , 3 years of latin - youve got me looking for my dog eared latin dictionary

did you measure a dollar bill with a mm ruler?. did it come out 66.6 or was yours intended as only a thought stopping post?

or even glance at William Jame's unpublished history of the USA based upon WAMPUM...? www.sidis.net...

How about a comparison of the possible declensions for the probable roots of "seclorum"
We would be supposed to believe it comes from secundus (second) rather than secludere (hidden) which is possible in context IF, you consider that the First Republic was founded by Thomas Jefferson... and the 2nd Republic by George Washington's co-conspirator's "The Cincinnati Conspiracy" see Sidis www.sidis.net...

hmm.. actually, thank you for pointing this out...

[edit on 18-4-2010 by seataka]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by onecon

The good hand dont know the bad its real its true...

This is scary. They want the good hand to follow the path, keep his mind on the grind, follow the good ways whiel they run willy nilly around you.....in the dark....but we cant see in the dark. Get that third eye open.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Logarock]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join