It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to disable RFID chips...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

Or maybe we are already micro chipped and "they" wanna see what we believe. If that's the case then we must question how old the bible really is, let alone every book of "god". It's pretty obvious that women had no say in these books (bible, quaran, and every other book where god is a he.) Maybe you already knew all this and you're a spy for the cia and you wanna see what others believe. Hmmm.....

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
This reminds me. Anyone ever seen any small flat black perfectly triangular 'things' that might be made out of some type of metal (felt like metal) that is perhaps two millimeters across on the sides and less than one millimeter thick (bout a half I guess)... that you have pulled from body tissue? Specifically your tongue. It was kind of strange because my tongue got sore and I could feel something in it but it wasn't ruptured and it was bugging the hell out of me. I couldn't get it out because there was no opening. I had to remove taste buds which hurt like hell. I tried merely pinching them and pulling the taste bud off but it's actually not that easy to do so I had to resort to using a razor blade as I pried it up with the tweezers... and then of course it bled and then I definitely had an opening and sure enough, something was in there. I about went blind staring at that thing trying to figure out what it was.

I have no idea. Totally open to suggestions here, who knows...maybe it was just a... # I just don't know. Can't imagine. It was strange. I have pondered over quite a few meaningless objects before but the feel of this... it was quite suspect.

I'm surprised I'm not in a funny farm.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join