It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to disable RFID chips...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
This isn't a religious thread, but when you read revelation, from all that time ago and the mark in the hand or forehead, buy or sell, etc, well i get just a little freaked out.

The fact that we are now able to understand (we're the first generation of all the bible readers that actually understand how it is possible) how and where and why etc, re-inforces another aspect. The bible is very clear that once you have the mark, there's no going back. There's an awarenes (imho) that is implied, you will know what you are accepting when they come to chip you. The biblical take is that you would have totally bought into the gods of earth, and are essentially their willing slaves.

That sounds remarkably like how it is? I mean, even if you ignore whatever the bible says, thats how it will be? You would become a slave to them, you could never say no again. We know it will be marketed to the masses, like anything these days.

The other rather disturbing detail is this:

... the beheaded saints for Jesus---did not take the mark in their forehead or right hand
Revelation 20:4"and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded"

Small detail, we don't behead people anymore? What if we started to again, it still remains the cheapest, most definitive way to make somebody dead. There's no cheating or mistakes with rope lengths, you're dead.

Anyhow, when you consider the chilling accuracy of a 2000 year old prophecy, combined with obvious correlations in the world around us, i don't think the chip is an option.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
.....since my info. is sincere let me say from professional experience working with and developing microchips in the 1990's that REAL microchips are so small you have to see them with a microscope....Do you really think our government is going to ask our permission if they really want to use them? Compare it to our present taxes and Stimulus package. Did we really get to vote where all the money went?

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
It is true though that the Bible does speak of accepting the mark of the beast. If an RFID chip is indeed this mark of the beast it does insinuate that we would at least know how it would be administered and as such would have the free will and ability to avoid it. Not to mention if it were to be used for monitoring and collecting data we would most likely know where it is because doctors and whoever else would need to scan it...including merchants if you go by the bibles description.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by Dennislp3]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
If it is based on computer technology, then the fastest quickest way would be to first change the temp rapidly. As it would have to be close to the surface for it to be able to read and do any good, I would say ice. then steam would be a good way to start to mess with it, then simply run the area through strong magnetic fields, as it would mess with the electronic components of such.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ventian

Well, if they require me to get chipped I am going to go on a 6 star GTA rampage. So I seriously doubt I will survive that.

That said, you bring hundreds of RFID chips home with you from the store every time you purchase anything.

Also if you have a cell phone, your are autotracked.

The ones that are not in your body can be microwaved. It murders RFID chips.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ventian
We all know that they are coming. Right now it isn't forced and heck we may never live to see them enforced. That said, if tomorrow they start chipping everyone, how do we disable them? I know how to throw away my cell phone but these chips are in you. Any suggestions appreciated.

Do you have an EMP bomb ready at your disposal?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
hehe an EMP would work...but that's not practical since one large enough to work for the whole population would be a bit overkill...and in the process take out everything electronic in America (in theory)

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ventian

Do not take the chip for any reason as those who do will not make it to heaven as you must denounce Jesus as Lord and Savior and will not be able to take back what you have done.

So all will be lost once to the ones that take it.

Rev.13

1. [17] And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
The trouble with disabling it, (if it happens) is that your RFID chip will be linked directly to your bank account, which eventually will make cash/credit cards obselete. My idea of RFID use is that once it's in you and a new monetry system comes about after fall of the dollar, cash won't exist any more and you'll maybe use a fingerprint scanner to do your shopping, pay bills, buy gas etc. So if you disable your chip that means no food, no water & no house as you'll disable not only the ID function of the chip but also the monetry function. This is just my idea about what COULD happen IF RFID did get introduced. Just a theory of course!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
All the more reason to not participate in their game. We are better off becoming more self sufficient but I doubt many people will choose that path. If the economy fails and people are without food and comforts for just a little while, they would line up for a chance to be a part of what they have known for their whole lives and that is to be a consumer. You then become an electronic prisoner. Physical death is a much better alternative.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
The US will never accept the RFID chip (or similar) because of the religious implications of it. It has been suggested that religion was a form of control used by the governments of the past, if that's true, it's funny to see how an old form of control is blocking this new form of control.

I don't think the UK would accept these chips either. Biometric ID cards have just been scrapped/cancelled there because they're a huge waste of money for something only useful for spying on us.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

MR. BOB,

Your posts echo what I've been thinking all along.

Though it does seem like we are being moved in the direction of these microchip implants, I'm skeptical about our government's ability to operate such a massive project. They can't even get the electronic medical records system that's been implemented at many hospitals to operate right. And how about last year's discovery where the Social Security Administration has been mailing out millions in benefits to people who've been dead for years!

Our government doesn't have the skill or the expertise to pull off a successful mass micro-chipping of the population and then run it for the purposes of controlling us. That doesn't mean they won't try. Can't see it doing anything but failing, though.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Suprisingly enough this is a field I know rather well.

For five years I worked as the Operations Manager for a GPS sub-contracting company. I worked on commercial vehicles mostly, from industrial equipment all the way down to passenger vans and trucks.

In the course of my work I learned every single way possible to deter, disable and destroy these units in an effort for the individual employee not to be tracked. These units weren't your typical Garmmans, no, they were commercial grade, small and hidden.

The same technology that could work in transmitting and RFID or WiFiD chip is the same trasmitting technology that GPS companies use for commercial and military grade units.

The fastest, simplest and easiest accessable way for an individual to circumvent a chip is to use a powerful magnet. The electromagnet can vary in strength depending on the location and size of the chip. The chips that would be closer to the skin would require smaller, less powerful magenets. However, if suggested that it was implanted ala "Total Recall" style, then more powerful, larger versions would be required.

In most cases the magnets scramble the signal, and depending on the strength and exposure time can damage the chip permenantly.

Since I am not a medical doctor I cannot state what the effects of a powerful electromagnet would do to the human body, but I can speculate that you're equilibrium might be thrown off or you might feel queasy.

Magnetic bracelets are used for people feeling ill or fighting an illness to great sucess, so I'm sure that it might also have some positive effects as well.

I cannot speculate on the implications of destroying said chip or disabling it, nor can I speculate on how this would affect your "future finances", I do however know that if you want to get rid if it fast and painless for virtually nothing out of your pocket....this will do it.

King

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I didn't know magnets disrupted them, thanks!!! I'll be experimentating with that one a little.

Let me add a small preview here. We in SA are about to get toll roads implemented on all the highways, which will include RFID chips implanted into aluminium license plates, which we all have to buy.

Now, in the spirit of global anarchy, after i fry/microwave my chip, how to best help friends, family, and strangers lose their dog tags?

Once i know where it's been mounted, a small hole by cordless drill should be easy. If i wanted to electrocute the chip, what kind of current would i need though to fry any circuits inside the metal plate? We run 220v AC here at 50-60hz. That should do it, but 12v from a car?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
well you guys are going to love this:

we are going to duplicate ELITE chips, (AKA,KMA chips)
we thought that was the best way to defeat the beast, use
his system against him. so, find you a rich public offical
and take his identity and live like a KMA lives

using wax skin to cover the chip, makes them interchangible.

also, if that fails, we have two ways of zapping them.
1. magnetron exposure (microwave the copper to short)
2. 1970's tape degausser\demagnetizer
3. citizen - watergate - and reprogram everyone into Senators.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
The size of the magnets you need to use are not the huge scientific labratory size magnets that you would think you'd need.

A small medium powered stick magnet that is good for holding papers to the side of your toolbox will disrupt most gps signals. For RFID I'm sure the signal is simliar in its distribution method so it would be fairly safe to say that a decent sized magnet would work simply placed on the back of the liscense plate.

This would give plausible deniability should some black suit come knocking at your door asking why you aren't on a leash any more. Simply remove the magnet and voila!, you're back on the grid.

I'm sure any amount of electricity using AC current would fry it, not sure on the power needed for DC though.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Here is how to build an electromagnetic pulser, known as a "thumper". It is very easy and cheap. People have been using these for years to cure all kinds of problems, they are good for you! And I'm sure this thing would disable any kind of RFID chip....and you can make them on 120V, 240V or even 12VDC

thumper

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
get some thick wire. wrap lots around iron bar. a electro magnet. connect this to a welder. use a welding rod to make sparks. it will melt the wire on the magnet. but the magnetic pulse will burn the RIFF out Totally

if some one gets a scanner. stands by you. he has just stolen your ID. he is now you! he then goes shopping. you pay the bill.

? if you get a body scan at hospital. will it wipe it?

[edit on 2-7-2018 by buddha]

[edit on 2-6-2010 by buddha]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I will never let some one put an RFID chip in me......I'll go off the grid.....

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by pharaohmoan
Put them in the microwave

i nuke all clothing i purchase for 1 minute.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join