It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien-gods and Atlantean warriors in Meso-American civilizations.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
For the aircrafts, they probably WERE birds or insects or an extinct form of insect/bird that they witnessed in ancient times.

As for the landing platforms in that one pic, I think they've been debunked.

Other than that, cool thread man.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
G'day All,

The object in the Anunnaki gods hand is the Star Fire, food of the god's. and in the other hand is the bag he is collecting the fruit in.

Star fire also was made out of gold, the fruit came from the tree of life.

The Anunnaki were all over the world in thouse days and America was no exception, look up Star fire and you will find a lot of info on it.

Blessed Be: Kernoonos....

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
What is weird about that pattern? What spiral are you talking about? The one that appeared over the White Sea?
And what exactly is so complex about the calendars?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by yadda333

I believe Serbstra just showed how you are supposed to say it's all a bunch of crap.

Edit.
Pretending to know anything is IMO the biggest problem in the world today.

[edit on 11-4-2010 by Sinter Klaas]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by yadda333
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Well, I'm just waiting for a comment on how the Inca got all the way up into Mesoamerica!!

The lack of geographic awareness by the OP is astounding. Did you even look at a map before posting this garbage?

[edit on 4/10/2010 by yadda333]

to yadda333
what ?? you dont understand people in what they are trying to explain !

hopefully your not a teacher or translator LOL

let me sum it up for you Sinter Klass / UCALIEN meant Pre Columbian!!! en.wikipedia.org...

Pre Columbian

mesoamerica
en.wikipedia.org...

Amerindan !

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
ucalien, your efforts are more than commendable. Thank you for all the hard work, and even though I have yet to form my own solid beliefs on all the subjects you covered, I always appreciate someone like yourself contributing to my formation of those beliefs.

Quick question:

Have you had a chance to travel to any sites of relevance to this post?

I ask mainly because I will be going to Guatemala for 6 months to a year as part of the requirement to earn my degree in my current field of study.

I would love some suggestions regarding places that you find highly interesting, especially in the highlands as that is where a majority of my studies will take place.

I know the school of world studies likes to make a few trips available to historically important sites, especially ancient ones. There is a good chance I will have some influence on what some of those sites are.

I look forward to visiting the region as well as meeting and working with the local maya population extensively. I've always wanted to spend a good amount of time down there, and though I won't be living the dream of digging up ancient remains for the first time in millenia, I am perfectly happy learning from and about the only existing remains/descendants of a once vast and powerful culture.

Thanks in advance homeboy, and great post! This is the type of stuff that renews hope for and interest in ATS!!!

[edit on 11-4-2010 by Shark VA84]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

Anunnaki bastard Malfunction hybrid left behind

i love it ! have you seen some of lloyd pye's work ?

here is a video !

Human Anunnaki Anthropology - Lloyd Pye

he explain's alot we are the hybrid of them The Slave Malfunct Hybrid

the most explained in religion and pre cultures
sumerian = Annunaki = hybrid hominid and them!

christain/jewish Fallen Angels = Hybrid Human and Fallen Angels =

Nephilim

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
This is one of the most intresting topics I have read about in a while. Always loved the Pyrimid area of history.

Not sure what I believe though, pretty sound reasoning I will say.

Just a quick question. If Aliens were here building all these things why did they leave? Are you saying there Humans from elsewhere in the galaxy or something?

Peace

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
great stuff. just a quick question for those who know. why is earth so rare in regard to minerals? i would have though there are virtually infinite number of planetary bodies in the universe and if they had the tech to get here and change our dna and mine the planet they must surely be doing it on other planets too. not just in the solar system but else where too. Also what if they are not from outer space but from an alternate earth. as in multiple dimension.

might explain why the supposed aliens are carbon based or even have similarities with earth based life forms. i think the possibility of aliens from another solar system evolving the same biology as earth even more remote than spontaneous sentience on earth. Just a theory anyway but i have read a lot of people stating that the information they have received seems to indicate that all the major players in the game are from alternate earths as opposed to another star system. Or even from the future which would still be another dimension.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ucalien
You guys can go crazy now. This huge artifact was found in a secret chamber below Pakal's tomb. Nedless to say it's identical to an engine exhaust system, maybe it was really part of one:

Pakal Votan claimed to be a "serpent of knowledge", a high initiated into the mysteries of the occult sciences. He also had a very weird skull with a huge protuberant structure in his forehead.

I knew all that except this. Where did you get this one from? A video reference this will be I guess. Please.

Great job.

[edit on 11-4-2010 by FIFIGI]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Intriging, not definitive but intriguing, my gut tells me there is something to this, though I will need to do more research.

I remember reading something interesting about a weapon which Viracocha wielded which spat fire, maybe the object in the tula hand?

Also the incas will tell you they did not build the polygonal structures or the road littered across SA.

Better get reading.^_^

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Ram

I just thought - The small steps for small humans - and the big ones for giants.. could be - dunno.

I have the same reasoning.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Outlawstar

Also the incas will tell you they did not build the polygonal structures or the road littered across SA.

Some lines of Nazca literally crosses the top of mountains, I mean, something literally REMOVED the very top of the relief, slope it and built the tracks. Just regarding we are talking about massive rocky mountains, not soft terrain.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by FIFIGI

I knew all that except this. Where did you get this one from? A video reference this will be I guess. Please.

This artifact supposedly was found by archeologists in some underground chamber below the Pakal Votan tomb in Palenque, Mexico. I don't know videos about it. This pic seems to be quite old and not digital. I think the Mexican government doesn't keep this artifact available to public visitation anymore.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by tempest501

ust a quick question. If Aliens were here building all these things why did they leave?

If you are a member of some very advanced civilization, with technology to travel across the galaxies and explore all sort of worlds, WHY would you stay stuck in the same place forever???

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   

reply to post by Outlawstar

Some lines of Nazca literally crosses the top of mountains, I mean, something literally REMOVED the very top of the relief, slope it and built the tracks. Just regarding we are talking about massive rocky mountains, not soft terrain.

Indeed teh Nazca lines are a true mystery for now, though I would refute the landing pad theory, I heard a good theory that they actually mark where water flows under the ground and guides people to rivers, very intersting stuff, and of course there are geoglyphs all over SA.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

For the aircrafts, they probably WERE birds or insects or an extinct form of insect/bird that they witnessed in ancient times.

As for the landing platforms in that one pic, I think they've been debunked.

Hmmmmm... interesting that Mexican engineers built prototypes of functional aircrafts based in the same aerodynamics of that "extinct birds"... Just like that north-american engineer that built a prototype based in the Enoch vision, you can find data about these projects in most of Danniken books.

And if you are talking about Nazca lines NOBODY has debunked it, just 'cos nobody nor even can explain HOW they were built once that perfect geometrical patterns ONLY could have been done if a person had the perspective of at least 300 meters high.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   

reply to post by FIFIGI

This artifact supposedly was found by archeologists in some underground chamber below the Pakal Votan tomb in Palenque, Mexico. I don't know videos about it. This pic seems to be quite old and not digital. I think the Mexican government doesn't keep this artifact available to public visitation anymore.

Who is your source for this?

That artifact was certainly not found in Palenque.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

These ideas inspired my interest in real history and you've collected them neatly in one OP. It's tempting to contrast the lot with facts, but it isn't in the Lost Civs forum (that'd be very different) and who knows? Maybe some of the newer members will check out the facts of the BS and get an interest in real history! Anything's possible, right?!

Although I tend to disagree with everything I see you post on ATS, in this case I think you've done okay. It's a bit of fun and hopefully creates some history fans in the near future. I'm even going to flag it cos it'll be the 100th flag

EDIT...nope! 99 flags I was wrong

[edit on 11-4-2010 by Kandinsky]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I also heard someone say I believe in a documantary ( don't remember where )

That The nazca plateau was the perfect choice to research what the Earth is offering.
they said it houses huge amounts of almost all resources the Earth has to offer.

Anyone knows more about this ?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join