It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Searching for the original or origin of Jesus

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
O yea,and you might not believe this but i am alive today and im in the bible. hahaha isnt that crazy.
you cant just say all these events happening lately are coincidence,because i am in the bible and im alive RIGHT NOW. Im sure 1 million people have said this on this site alone. And im not expecting you to believe me. Isnt it unreal im alive right now and im in the bible?

-lord among lords
-lord among men

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I am convinced that the entire Bible is allegory and Christ was “the Word become flesh”, or in other words he was nothing but a metaphor. I have been examining the Bible as allegory for more than 10 years now, and this approach has the advantage of making sense out of the apparent nonsense of religion. It is no coincidence that at the same time that Christ supposedly walked the earth, Philo Judaeus was claiming that the Books of Moses could be interpreted allegorically. Christianity began as an interpretive sect, closer to Gnostism, that went too far in their interpretations and an “Apocalypse” (uncovering) occurred. Philo headed a campaign of disinformation designed to promote a less revealing form of interpretation, and this led to a resurrection of Christ and a reformed form of Christianity.

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join