It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Searching for the original or origin of Jesus

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
Ok here's the big difference of all of those men who have been set apart through-out the history of the ages, only one has ever said he would be back and everyone will not only bend knee but proclaim him as CHRIST king of kings.
Now thats a pretty bold statement. And not only that he said there would be no doubt when he got here so i guess we'll just have to wait and see. If shows up, hey iguess he is, if he dosen't well just another good guy.

so as you say, it was one man that said somthing worth to be written about like 40 years after he was totally forgotten.
youre letters say that no man could ever said anything like what is told to you from the bible.

no one but just jesus that says stuff like that.
narrowing it down, you even make it more difficult to understand the jesus you want to put upon us.
the more you poke, the more irritated the poked one gets.
is it not?

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
no path to god for children that do not have a bible forced upon them.
doomed by beeing born upon earth, without the indoctrination of christ.
hell for all those sinners...
/...

is it not
??

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reality is never a nice friend.
and never will be.
it is what it is.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by telfyr

"so as you say, it was one man that said somthing worth to be written about like 40 years after he was totally forgotten. "
if totaly forgotten how could u write about it ?

"youre letters say that no man could ever said anything like what is told to you from the bible."

hey i like the guy even as a myth

"no one but just jesus that says stuff like that. "

except his friends ,, i like my friends or they wouldn't be friends i guess.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
"narrowing it down, you even make it more difficult to understand the jesus you want to put upon us. "

sorry not difficult for me or any of my friends although ca be a pain in the butt, but true friends are worth it.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by telfyr
/...

is it not
??

It's okay dawg, ur an Ath... Lol

It's alright if you don't believe in anything man just don't shove your ideas in front of me. You are drawing on the conclusion that atheism is purly the real route for all mankind and would be far more peaceful. That's cool. What are you trying to win? Any real christian would not argue on such level. (pends who you talk) I for one have atheist sects within my county who hang out every other week. That sure does sound like a religion. What I'm also trying to understand right at this moment is the differance between (the atheist sect of Satanism and Atheism. It's all about your ego my friend. All I know is that I'm getting a negative vibe from what you write.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

so a jesus is not actually present, just good people
?

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
"the more you poke, the more irritated the poked one gets."
but thats why were at were we are now right never mind the poke this is past the poke and dash,,, no more dash, its stand ur ground time.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
"Is it not?"
no it is,, very much is.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River

/...

is it not
??

It's okay dawg, ur an Ath... Lol

It's alright if you don't believe in anything man just don't shove your ideas in front of me. You are drawing on the conclusion that atheism is purly the real route for all mankind and would be far more peaceful. That's cool. What are you trying to win? Any real christian would not argue on such level. (pends who you talk) I for one have atheist sects within my county who hang out every other week. That sure does sound like a religion. What I'm also trying to understand right at this moment is the differance between (the atheist sect of Satanism and Atheism. It's all about your ego my friend. All I know is that I'm getting a negative vibe from what you write.

so you do not understand me, okay.
no need to attack me with youre discriminating low iq .
maybe you could add something to the questions i provoked?
not just angry stuff that i cannot care about.
poking arround so to say, youre good at it.
sarcasm.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
"no path to god for children that do not have a bible forced upon them"

never put anything in front of jesus when it comes to children. I've a feeling very very bad if that is done.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
"doomed by beeing born upon earth, without the indoctrination of christ. "

right

only that indoctrination of christ has not happened yet, the CHRIST part i mean.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River

so you do not understand me, okay.
no need to attack me with youre discriminating low iq .
maybe you could add something to the questions i provoked?
not just angry stuff that i cannot care about.
poking arround so to say, youre good at it.
sarcasm.

Well apparently I'm not smart enough to talk to you my friend.
Just keep worshipping that ego. What comes around goes around

[edit on 10-4-2010 by Jordan River]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
"hell for all those sinners... "

u mean all "us" sinners unless ur without sin then hey nothing to worry about

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
/...

is it not
??

no it is really,, it truly is.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
the real or original Jesus had to have existed~...
All the Western/Modern calendars are dated at his birth...

all the academics and learned theologists researched carefully to begin the Gregorian calendar which 'corrected' the errors of the preceeding calendar (justinian?)

even though the accounts of the person 'Jesus' were written by educated people who did not even walk with 'Jesus' some 60-80 years earlier.
All the disciples (later called Apostlesby some) were uneducated, illiterate laborers and professional trades men, like commercial fishermen & carpenters, laborers, one guy 'Judas' was a pro moneylender, despised by both the Roman occupiers and by the Jewish community no matter their particular sect of Judiasm. Jesus himself was never certified by the existing religious heirarchy of religious leaders, they called him learned or teacher... not Rabbi in the proper. correct, religious sense.

so Judas was the only one in the group that could write, perhaps even be the only on that could read... i don't recall that Jesus ever read from scripture in the synagog, he is 3rd handed said to have preached at synagog which is far different than reading Torah and giving a sermon.

Jesus was only one of a long line of rebels that antagonized the romans, the status quo religious establishment, and only lasted what 2-3 years before he too was given capital punishment, as was thousands of previous rebels in Judea, Palestine and thousands more slain at the cyclic uprisings , spurred on by the zealot messiah/prophet wannabes.

the 'Life of Brian' is a movie version of the real Jesus phenomena 2k years ago.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
please do read what you want to fit in.
and react on.
it only makes you more laughable.

nothing more.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
What Pokes A round,
Comes A round.
Is It Not?

go keep foks in a book.

is/

is it not?
??

is the jesus you build upon not a paper person?
fire would destroy this person.
so the opposite of jesus and god is fire.
is it not?
so when a paper promise can burn away.
what is it worth?
imagine youre believe burning away, like a book burning in the name of christ.

burning away all the history, and confined to a book called god etc

[edit on 10-4-2010 by telfyr]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
There may be good evidence that a historical jesus existed, but if you want to find the ORIGIN of the idea of the prophet/messiah idea he seems to have adopted, you will find it in earlier egyptian...jewish writings, i think.

In my opinion and I am no expert, there is a suggestion to me that he followed earlier traditional/mythical traditions and believed he was the one referred to in older texts,

One clue is how often it says in the new testiment ">>>it is written"...some such thing like that.

In my view...it was a self fulfilling "prophesy" that the man jesus adopted and lived from earlier teachings...

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
imagine that man.
2000 years or so from now.
would he be ok with what he said in our time?
could jesus be a bit mad on you close minded followers?
2000years, that is a lot of time for a smart non human.
could he be thinking that you foks are on a verry wrong path?

if not.

reality sucks.
doesn`t it?
cos there is no jesus arround, noe is there?

ok you got imaginary friendship with jesus. just like kids have that have no connection to their real world.
well.

you dont read it so i can stop explaining myself.
be verry proud on that cos youre jesus will not be that happy with youre ... you

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join