It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lunar Mission BUSTED!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Hopefully this 3 minute film i uploaded will shut some people up about the U.S. GOV ever making it to the moon.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Spykemann

Well that 3 minutes and 41 seconds I'll never get back.
Do yourself a favor, when it's dark out tonight, go outside, focus the camera on a tree and take a quick shot of the tree and a bit of the sky....how many stars do you see in your pic????

[edit on 8/4/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
My oh my, seems like you are a little ticked off that there are not stars because if you watch the video, it's undeniable proof it was fake. Plus the shape of the earth was flawed the first time, so they had to do it over again. Trickery at it's finest!

They tried making it seem like they were really far away from the earth, when they were not. Do yourself a favor and keep on buying the lie you blind sheep.

Oh and by the way...........911 was an inside job. Cheers!

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Sounds like bait...

...and feeble reverse psychology.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Spykemann

What a load of rubbish. This proves nothing except shabby research.

If there was such a 'cover' on the right of the frame, it would go out of shape (and appear more like a cover) as the astronaut moves the camera.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Hopefully this video will show what a jackass Sibrel is for intentionally leaving it out.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Great as usual Phage. Although you will probably just be insulted and called a sheep too, by spykeman, it is nice to see the real stuff every now and then lol.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I think it's safe to say the real sheep are the ones who buy into the whole "it's faked" theory. One thing that very rarely gets mentioned is the fact that other nations (the Brits and the Ruskies) monitored the whole event, does anyone else think the Russians would have "busted" the hoax early on if it had in fact been a hoax?

new topics

top topics

join