It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A more useful Prediction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   
A gala sport event is coming soon and will take place in Portugal, the European Championships EURO 2004 starting from 12th June 2004.

Intead of predicting aliens, armageddon, why don't we predict sports outcome which is more beneficial to humankind.
Why worry about death? Everybody is going to die right? Aren't you? Jesus, Muhammad and others are all dead. What do you expect? They can't even save themselves. And their teaching is no more useful than creating wars among humankind.

All living beings are going to die, Aliens is going to die too.

Why bother about life after death? Where were you before you were born? Ever bother? Heaven and hell is in our mind, it is here and NOW! Enjoy it, make it heaven, why sorrow about where you're going to go after death?
Those people who taught you heaven and hell know nothing where they going to be after their death also. They have no such experience at all, if they have been to heaven or hell, they won't be here teaching you right?

And, actually those people are making heaven out of you, tax free donations, luxurious places to stay (mega churches, castles), sex, control over followers, control over government, religion immunity, to name a few.

Ok enough, now what? Some of us must be good in predictions, in sixth sense stuff or actually just an advance knowledge. If you think you are pretty good, show us! Stop wasting your energy on predicting heavy and deep alien, conspiracy, doomsday, etc. Try this easy, more human prediction. Soccer outcome prediction, which is more fun and more beneficial for all of us.

Here we go,

12 June 2004 - Group A
- Portugal 17:00 Greece - Place: Drag�o - Porto
Prediction: Portugal 09June2004 Further prediction, score is either 0-2, 2-1 or 2-2
- Spain 19:45 Russia - Place: Algarve - Faro-Loul�
Prediction: Russia On 09June2004 I changed my prediction to Spain

13 June 2004 - Group B
- Switzerland 17:00 Croatia - Place: Dr. Magalh�es Pessoa - Leiria
Prediction: preferable Croatia
- France 19:45 England - Place: Luz - Lisbon
Prediction: preferable France

14 June 2004 - Group C
- Denmark 17:00 Italy - Place: D. Afonso Henriques - Guimar�es
Prediction: preferable Italy
- Sweden 19:45 Bulgaria - Place: Jos� Alvalade - Lisbon
Prediction:

15 June 2004 - Group D
- Germany 19:45 Netherlands - Place: Drag�o - Porto
Prediction: Premonition on 09June2004 Germany Score 2-1
- Czech Republic 17:00 Latvia - Place: Aveiro Municipal - Aveiro
Prediction: Czech Republic

So, what is your prediction? If you are good in predicting this, certainly you will be rich and live a heaven on earth, why bother about life after death?

[edit on 8-6-2004 by CinLung]

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I don't know much about soccer but I'll give a try.

12 June 2004 - Group A
- Portugal 17:00 Greece - Place: Drag�o - Porto
Prediction: Portugal
- Spain 19:45 Russia - Place: Algarve - Faro-Loul�
Prediction: Spain

13 June 2004 - Group B
- Switzerland 17:00 Croatia - Place: Dr. Magalh�es Pessoa - Leiria
Prediction: Crotia
- France 19:45 England - Place: Luz - Lisbon
Prediction: England

14 June 2004 - Group C
- Denmark 17:00 Italy - Place: D. Afonso Henriques - Guimar�es
Prediction: Italy
- Sweden 19:45 Bulgaria - Place: Jos� Alvalade - Lisbon
Prediction: Bulgaria

15 June 2004 - Group D
- Germany 19:45 Netherlands - Place: Drag�o - Porto
Prediction: Germany
- Czech Republic 17:00 Latvia - Place: Aveiro Municipal - Aveiro

But you're definitely right, all these doom and gloom predications get old real quick.

You've got a good idea here, perhaps if people started trying to predict the good as opposed to bad, perhaps more good things would start happening.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I can predict England won`t be in the semi`s

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by zakk

Prediction: Portugal
Prediction: Spain
Prediction: Croatia
Prediction: England
Prediction: Italy
Prediction: Bulgaria
Prediction: Germany

But you're definitely right, all these doom and gloom predications get old real quick.

You've got a good idea here, perhaps if people started trying to predict the good as opposed to bad, perhaps more good things would start happening.

Good predictions. But I don't agree with you with Bulgaria. I prefer Sweden.

Originally posted by Weirdo
I can predict England won`t be in the semi`s...

Any reason?
, England first match is against France, people fancy France because France was 1998 World Cup and EURO2000 champion. England never didn't make good record on world class big event.
However, some people predict France won't win this time though they are on form, France made a terrible mistake on 2002 World Cup in Japan-Korea, where they didn't win a single match nor scored a single goal.
Some people predict they will make the same mistake again this time.

I had a premonition last night, Germany will win against Netherlands, score 2-1 for Germany.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   
To much pressure on England to win,they have proved in the past that when the pressure is on there performance sinks.Plus l am not English, and every time l visit (two days ago London) and there is an important game you can`t move for seeing the George Cross EVERYWHERE and there so cocky.My World will end when England either win this or the world cup.It would be unbearable

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by weirdo
To much pressure on England to win,they have proved in the past that when the pressure is on there performance sinks.Plus l am not English, and every time l visit (two days ago London) and there is an important game you can`t move for seeing the George Cross EVERYWHERE and there so cocky.My World will end when England either win this or the world cup.It would be unbearable

Then I wish England will bring back EURO2004 trophy, and ease to say goodbye to you my dear friend. I hope you vibrate all the way to 4th dimensions.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Why oh why isnt this either in

www.sportztawk.com...
or
www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   
ssssssssssshttttttttttttttttttttt

Quiet.................

Well it is no sport talk, it is prediction. They claimed they can predict aliens coming and meteors millions miles away, while all I am asking about is 2000 miles away prediction which is is profitable.

It is better for them to make profit rather than floating around aliens and asteroids talk right?

Don't worry, this thread will be moved soon by someone. I had several threads deleted and moved.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   
SO WHY POST IT HERE THEN!
"Well it is no sport talk"

OF COURSE IT IS.

[edit on 9-6-2004 by drunk]

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Because it is about prediction.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
This a conspiracy board not a sports board

as i said

www.sportztawk.com...
would have been more appropriate for this sort of thing.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Oh ok sorry. I read the thread title, it says PREDICTION.

They predicted female president, the death of Ronald Reagen, why not predict the winner of EURO2004?

I will pay $10 for good prediction. For above 70% hit rate I will pay $500 per month. In a year time I will be able to buy off this site and create a private forum for you. What you like it named? The CONSPIRACY PREDICTION?

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Cinlung Thanxs

I hope you vibrate all the way to the 4th dimension

No chance Kangaxx taken me of the list won`t be allowed to rock there party

As for Drunk maybe there a conspiracy relating to 2004.I think this thread should be move cause i believe that most of the organisation belong to the N.W.O.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Going home ENGLAND
:lo l:

top topics

join