It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War of the Worlds dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
2nd attempt at writing a post since the first one got washed away because of a duplicate title.

First off, I'm a critical & skeptical person at heart. Just wanted a record online.

Secondly, why is it that this particular sub forum cannot be found by normal means on the frontpage? I happened on it only by chance by googling.

Anyway a few months back, I had a War of the Worlds type of dream with loads of motherships in the sky & an overwhelming sense of despair in the air.

I had a similar one today. Except this time, there was a space shuttle shot down & there was a striped blue white & red flag fluttering down. I googled it & discovered it was a Yugoslavian flag. I have no idea why since I'm from South East Asia & I have zero knowledge of Yugoslavia.

Recently I was reading Contact by Carl Sagan. Even though in the book, the Alien intelligences were deemed to be benign simply because they are way more advanced than us. However it just occurred to me that, if truly Alien cultures do exist, they might be so "alien" to us, that getting rid of an entire lowly species might not be unthinkable to them.

Anyway just for the record.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
There could be any number of reasons why an alien race would choose to conquer this planet: natural resources, slaves, food.

There could also be any number of reasons for an alien race to visit this planet and befriend us.

I've had several dreams on this subject. But suffice it to say, I have a strong feeling that they're coming and have had for many years. When their ships enter our atmosphere, the whole world will become one.

But I think the ships that enter our atmosphere will be our creators and they will destroy the evil scourge on this planet in the form of corrupt governments and corporations. I don't think they will come here to kill all.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Your not the only one who has had this dream, many other people on this forum, and other forums, have mentioned the ships, the panic, the lasers that vaporize people. All very close to war of the worlds regardless it seems whether or not they have read the book or seen the movie. One would hope it is not precognitive in nature.

join