It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transcendental... or ...Mind Games

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Hello everyone.

1st let me tell u abit about myself n give u some history. haha
My name is Chris, but y'all can call me moondog. I've just began "seriously" meditating about a week ago n have prolly only done it 4 times. I've been ever so interested/infatuated with astral travel/OBE(whatever u wanna call it) for a good 6 months but have never really made total seperation... at least not consciously.

I thought I would share with u a personal experience that happened about 3 days ago. Im not gonna limit my experience to a specific name so call it what you will. Well, here it is...

It was a normal day in hometown, Michigan. Did the same thing I would anyother routine day. So, fast forwarding to nightime... It was around 11:30 n I was in my bed watching TV trying to relax from a rough day, n then tha thought popped in my head, "I should try n meditate to see how relaxed I can get.!!" So I shut off my TV n concentrated on breathing (Inhale..1..2..3.. Exhale..1..2..3). I did this for about 30mins or so, n noticed how 'centered' I was. I mean my mind was completely still, n i could never do this before so I was kinda shocked. But after tha breathing exercize I would juss keep my focus on the feeling of my head being COMPLETELY empty. After about another 10 minutes I really started to feel this... "connection" i guess, like I was actually "expanding my awareness.!!" N at tha time I thought this was absolutely crazy cuz I could NEVER do this before. In total I would say I spent a total of 60mins meditating, I stopped because I started to get a lil sleepy. so I slowly brought myself back down "to a normal state of consciousness," so to speak. after I felt I was fully back to normal, I rolled over on my side n fell asleep around 12:35. Now this is the weird part...

Im not sure what time it was, but suddenly I was aware of my sleeping body n heard this, sound... like rushing wind in my ear but very loud. I remember reading many accounts were right before one seperated, they would hear certain LOUD sounds (wind, high frequency tones, voices) directly in ther ear. After about 10 seconds of hearin "the wind" tha noise started to change into like 100 voices speaking at once n I couldnt understand any of them... VERY weird. but after another 10 seconds of hearin tha voices, I noticed that I could see, which was awkward cuz I realized I was still layin on my side, ASLEEP.!! So to test if I was really seeing (through closed eye lids!!) I thought about putting my hand infront of my face n all the sudden it was there, but i could still see through it at tha same time. The next thing I know, I was on tha ground... but instead of standing on tha ground, I was stading on tha wall. I dont know how else to explain it. So, I tried jumpin n noticed I would float for a few seconds then come back down, so tha next time I jumped harder n "felt my fingers go through the other wall..." then tha next thing I knew, I was back in my bed with my body buzzin like crazy n a high-pitched ringing in my ears n then I went back to sleep.

Thats my story, sorry if it was a lil lengthy but i wanted to give y'all a full discription.

All knowledge/oppinions u guys have to offer is greatly appreciated, even if I dont like it. haha

Much love n light(=
-moondog

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Greetings.

I am interested since a few weeks in astral projection and what not.

Great experience i truly hope i can have a positive experience that is like your own experience. I cant help you with what it means or what it is, but I find it awesome that it can be done. Makes you wonder what else we can do. What is humanity capable of if we set our mind to it or rather enter a state where such things are possible.

Best of luck to you and your meditation endevours.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Awesome! I wish i could do that. I should try it sometimes.
I feel tempted to experience the stillness in the mind.

After what you've gone through, do you feel more love and peace?

I don't do meditation stuff but what i know is whenever I listen to my favorite songs and concentrate on it, I can feel my soul leaving my body and fly up in the sky like a fireball.
I kind of addicted to it and I do it frequently...

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by GamleGamle

I like to think of it like this... It's all about intention. Humans have endless/infinite capabilities juss like tha things we do n how it effects "tha BIG picture" of things. There are ENDLESS possibilities, anything you can think of is real in one way or another. But to start harnessing tha power of those infinite possibilities, we have to put an intention into it, that is tha seed from which reality sprouts (or at least thats tha way I see it). What I'm tryin to say is, if you want something... Go for it, n NEVER stop until u make that possibility a reality.!!

reply to post by decadence

Remember this, U already CAN do it, u have all tha prerequisites needed except one... Intention. if you put tha time n effort into anything and stay on that pasth, you will reach ur goal, whether it be with meditating or anyother everyday challenge u may face. Apply this rule to all areas of ur life n juss sit back n watch tha magic happen

N also, regarding your question. I would have to say that ever since meditating, I have noticed subtle changes after every meditation but u really dont notice tha difference in tha expansion of conscious awareness until u have a few SERIOUS meditations under ur belt. But I can definitely say, I've learned to "love" in whole new way, n I always try to spread it like a contagious virus.!! haha. N with peace, It's more of a feeling of "Oneness," like Im at peace with myself, n everything around me. It's a
B-E-A-U-tiful feeling.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Moondog -- check out John Chang!

www.youtube.com...

Meditation Master. For similar results in the u.s. go see springforestqigong.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by drew hempel

It's funny u bring this up, I have noticed that this guy keeps popping up, unexpectedly. I mean it's like everywhere I look, there's John Chang.!! haha

I guess tha universe is tryin to tell me something
I think I was searching tha web one day, n came across his site, or someone that wrote about him on another site.

N I will tell u this, I find QiGong masters(n students alike) very interesting in tha things they do, literally OUT of this WORLD.!!

Honestly, It blows my mind when I compare some of my experiences to tha things they do, routinely, everyday. I aspire to be at their level of awareness... some day.(=

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by moondog_0003

Yeah Chang has no website as he returned to the jungle for private training. Chunyi Lin has many videos from people who have been healed by him of serious disease -- late term cancer, M.S., Parkinsons, etc.

www.springforestqigong.com...

The secret is the small universe aka microcosmic orbit exercise -- Level One sitting meditation c.d. from them. Or you can read this book:

www.scribd.com...

This is the advanced training of the small universe:

books.google.com...:++alchemy+and+immortality&source=bl&ots=CzXLbPSs-Z&sig=uL_GTx-ow7VtD_ F6i2QJI0yL9uw&hl=en&ei=J2S3S5HnIMH_lgfrt_iVCg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=4&ved=0CBcQ6AEwAw#v=onepage&q=&f=false

Alchemy and Immortality.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Thank you for clarifying that for me.
N I see u know a bit about tha "Taoist" way of life.(= Very awesome.
I appreciate ur posts, thank you very much Drew.!!

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Yeah I just sit in full lotus as much as possible and "flex" the middle of my brain. haha.

www.theparafactor.com...

Here's some fun for you.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

See, I have read about people who can "flex" their pineal glands. Is this associated to what u are reffering to as "tha middle of ur brain.??"

N yes, I believe I WILL have fun with tha site u have recommended.!!

Btw tha links u have provided are greatly appreciated, I now have a lot of information to review n I'm very sure all of it will come in handy.!!

Take care my friend.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Yeah -- I "flex" the pineal gland but it also connects to the pituitary gland -- which is behind and above the nose.

See I've spent the last 10 years researching the science behind the qigong. I did the serious qigong to finish my masters degree and finished my training with an 8 day "bigu" energy feast. Bigu means you don't have hunger and can even produce water -- so I was never hungry and my energy increased so that I had really strong electromagnetic fields transmitting from the center of my brain.

That's how telepathy and telekinesis works -- the electromagnetic fields go into other peoples' brains and then my own pineal gland will transduce their energy back into "thoughts."

The telekinesis is also from the strong electromagnetic fields -- so once I accidentally pulled this old lady's spirit out of the top of her skull. You're not supposed to pull energy blockages out of the top of the center of the skull but I forgot this and I didn't realize my energy was so strong. I was not touching her and she couldn't see what I was doing -- she was sitting facing forward, after she asked me for a healing. I was standing to her side -- and I felt this strong electromagnetic blob get pulled out of the top of her skull and right when I felt it she immediately just bawled. She was bawling for at least 15 minutes!!

Anyway after that I was doing spiritual exorcism of people and they were freaking out and I could see dead spirits -- because when Chunyi Lin gives his meditation retreat "chi-emitting" lectures then the dead come to him for help.

Then when I sat in full lotus the room would spin around me as spacetime travel. I healed my mom of a serious illness but she screamed at me because she couldn't believe that I did not need food nor water. I had only a half glass of water over a week!! The third eye can create water through a reverse electrolysis of the atmosphere.

Anyway so I ate a bunch of food and then I stopped practicing so seriously and then I began researching. That was 10 years ago and I've read one book a day since then!!

So I discovered that electric fish convert serotonin into acth in the pituitary gland and this enables a strong potassium-sodium ratio which creates the strong electromagnetic fields.

This works through the vagus nerve as the relaxation system -- we have tons of serotonin in our lower body. The ultrasound ionizes the vagus nerve so that the serotonin can bypass the blood brain barrier. But you also to have a very pure diet -- it's called "Modified bigu" -- which means next to no food. That's why the spiritual and the material can not be mixed really.

If you do mix the spiritual and material then you have to practice tantra -- which is kind of the poor man's spirituality.

My blog has tons of my articles, interviews, my masters thesis, books, etc. naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Good experience mate,

The thing that gets me is how or when did we know about this , its strange :S to think that astral and all that came out of no where, hmm might look into it.

S & F

peace.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

so has this affected you in any way....maybe how you view your enlightenment....or revelatory moments.....any theory progression?

I think such experiences are kind of like a portal for energy......and if you are on the right wavelength, universal knowledge is more accessible to those with good intentions and the ability to utilise the information correctly.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

In regards to ur question, I would say that, since beginning my journey to attain an OBE, I have grown in numerous ways.! Basically saying that OBE being a spark that ignited a MUCH bigger fire within me, an intense passion to seek Truth while becoming spiritually (n physically) enlightened in the process.

Im aware of SOOO much more, Im becoming aware of things that I couldnt even imagine before.

N that is an interesting theory, how have u come to this conclusion.?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

well...on an atomic level, how particles interact with universal forces is determined by electromagnetics, neutrinos and dark and light matter and energy.

How the atomic structure of a being reacts with these forces and how sensitive / responsive a being is to such universal / mulitversal energies is often experienced as enlightenment and increased consciousness.

Sort of like being on the right wavelength.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth

well...on an atomic level, how particles interact with universal forces is determined by electromagnetics, neutrinos and dark and light matter and energy.

How the atomic structure of a being reacts with these forces and how sensitive / responsive a being is to such universal / multiversal energies is often experienced as enlightenment and increased consciousness.

Sort of like being on the right wavelength.

multiversal*
edit on 12-1-2011 by theabsolutetruth because: typo

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

I believe I understand what ur saying.. n in a way I agree with u, kinda like raising ur vibratory frequency everytime u experience an "enlightening moment." N when that moment happens, you pass through this threshold of old energy n enter into a new, higher vibration of energy where u are more aware.

Please, correct me if I misunderstood you.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Absolute reality transcends anything below it since it is eternal. It's not so much about transcending but realizing you are the Self.

top topics

join