It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what i thinks happening

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 08:23 AM
link   
i'm not saying this is whats happening and going to happen its just what i think about the end of the human kind and stuff. please take your time to read it

ok

i think the universe is a big continuing loop. a popular theory with scientists is that sooner or later the universe will start to deflate in a big crunch. but how do we now that after the big crunch the universe won't just inflate itself again? after all where would all the stuff like stars and matter go when the universe exploded and where did all the dust that formed nebula and eventualy planets at the begining of our universe come from? now imagine that a race of creutures (maybe humans from several universes ago) found a way to survive the big crunch. it wouldn't be that hard. if we are part of the universe how do we now we won't grow and shrink with it and outside the universe there is nothing and we all now you can't put somthing into nothing. so imagine these people have survived the big crunch. if they had the technology to do that surely they could travel across space and moniter all other life this would explain cave paintings from the stone age and abductions. they are just simply checking our "progress". now imagine that we were getting to addvanced or starting to realise the truth behind the lies they would need to wipe us out. maybe they new that we would eventually get out of there hands and told primitive forms of us when we were due to die. the aztec calender ends in 2012. im sure you all now whats happening at his very moment. global warming is causing the ice caps to melt which is stopping the movement of the gulf stream current which will sen us into a rapid ice age. "but where doing that not the aliens!" i here you shout. well who here has played metal gear solid 2 SOL?. at the end the A.I. is talking about its powers of pridiction and persuasion over us. they alter us in such a way that they can guess what we'll invent and do to make ouselves more comfortable until we destroy the o-zone layer. then we die thanks to ourselves and they remain the domenant race of the universe. scientists think the ice age will happen within the next decade. 2012 is in the next decade. im sure theres somthing in revalation about 2000 being the end of the world but it would take time to happen. the world can not switch off. could 2012 be the begining of the end?

remember im not saying this is what will happen its just what ive been thinking for the last year and one logical thought has led to another

thanks
bite

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   
does any one have anything to say to this

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   
got this from a video game?

very interesting.

I think a little italian plumber with a big hammer will chase a gorilla around and we will all be gobbled up by a big yellow disk.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   
lol no i just used the video game as an example because i couldn't think of any thing else

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
If you are talking about the book of the bible revalations saying something about 2000 being the end of the world...i think you are mistaken. the bible is clear that NO ONE knows the time or day. Only God the father, not even jesus knows.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
What is to be will be yet, what is now is what is and what was has come to pass. Only God does know the time and day and if the big guy didn't spread out that day between all the days in one year, or one hour in the mind they say. Of course the big 'impact' day itself has already occured neat and kind of the big guy himself to 'distract' us all for that one moment none or few may recall. Call me insane, or imaginative or even speculative, I have faith, hope and love and don't mind anymore what any others think. It is a cycle within circles I couldn't agree more. Revolution means complete cycle of a circle not necessarily war, ironic.

These ideas just come off the top of my head sometimes and my intuition always says to just write it anyway no matter how odd or silly it may appear to some; even foolish. I speak my own truth by the Father. Believe me or do not, agree or do not. Choice it is for everyone.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 07:47 AM
link   
i don't understand are you saying that it is up to god what happens when and where?

new topics

top topics

join