It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five-dollar registration fee for persons planning to overthrow US government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Five-dollar registration fee for persons planning to overthrow US government

rawstory.com

Terrorists who want to overthrow the United States government must now register with South Carolina's Secretary of State and declare their intentions -- or face a $25,000 fine and up to 10 years in prison.

The state's "Subversive Activities Registration Act," passed last year and now officially on the books, states that "every member of a subversive organization, or an organization subject to foreign control, every foreign agent and every person who advocates, teaches, advises or practices the duty, necessity or propriety of controlling, conducting, seizing or overthrowing the governme
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
By "subversive organization," the law means "every corporation, society, association, camp, group, bund, political party, assembly, body or organization, composed of two or more persons, which directly or indirectly advocates, advises, teaches or practices the duty, necessity or propriety of controlling, conducting, seizing or overthrowing the government of the United States [or] of this State."

I just found this recently and thought it was pretty hilarious. Whats next, a 10 dollar fee for starting your own militia.

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 31-3-2010 by rbaker20]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
again i have to bite. one has to pay and get a permit to picketl then one has to buy a 5 dollar fee for this! ok can i f speak now! how about the govt paying us 19 dollars for allowing to azz rape us?for each bill that they pass knowing that it is unconstituntional. then pay each u.s citizen 19 usg dollars per azz rape!

SOUND DEAL

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
lmao, see this is the kind of BS laws that
make this revolution worthwhile.

It doesn't pertain to me for 2 reasons
I am an individual and
I dont live in SC

but still a funny read

I guess when you give them ur credit card
they got ur name and address to pick
ya up to get the rest of that $25,000.00
lol

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
already covered in another thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

search function is your friend~

[edit on 31-3-2010 by Estharik]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
If I have $2.50 can I bring my own lawnchair and just watch? I don't really want to participate... I mean c'mon, it's South Carolina... but $2.50 can surely get me a seat in the nosebleeds, yeah?

I'll even shell out the extra $8 for the movie-sized popcorn...

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
So, if I send them $20 can I get a permit to blow up the whole fething country? How much is the t-shirt commemorating the apocalypse?

This MUST be a sign that the government needs to be taken down.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Please contribute to earlier thread.

Closed.

top topics

join