It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy Eyes!!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by stereovoyaged

I have to say this is one of the best finds I have seen to date. This is exactly what I have heard people see, when they see a reptilian, that the eyes turn all black like that.

Now I'm gonna show this to two people I know of who have actually seen a shapeshifter's eyes turn pitch black like this. I'm gonna see what their opinion is about this, then I will get back to you!

Star N Flag for you!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
OK, you have to start thinking in 3 dimension here. TV is a flat medium. All that this looks like to me is a light in the room or studio this guy is sitting in was moved or turned on, and this is the reflection under his eyes (or where his cheek meets his eye). That in turn would over expose around his eyes briefly and that is why his pupils look black.

Thats my take, it is what I saw in my mind, however I guess he just might be a Reptile/Alien or Unicorn in disguise.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mmmguinness

Isn't it interesting to note that when his eyes shapeshift that he looks like the typical egyptian heiroglphys depict their people?

Oh and those ears were eally odd looking too.

www.adriancard.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
[edit on 22-6-2010 by NWOWILLFALL]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I sure would love for someone to try to explain this...
It's definitely strange...

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Well, I am no camera expert but I did take a still of the video from page 4

Image is in highest quality possible in that case.
I see a lot of bad camera distortions and such, and if I hadnt seen this in 2 other videos I would have wrote it off as just a camera issue.

I for one have no idea, explain how its always "this" reporter in multiple videos doing exactly the same thing. It is however possible that is is coincidence but I highly doubt that.

From a medical standpoint I can write off the odd blinking as irritated eyes, code or not for the moment. The whole black eye thing however I have never seen personally and would accept any ideas from someone with an ocular knowledge base?

Sorry its so small, the picture is large and didnt scale well ><

[edit on 22-6-2010 by The Bear Man]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
"Go for the eyes Boo, for the eyes!!"

- Seriously, what more can i say about this topic..."!!

[edit on 28/6/10 by Umbra Sideralis]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
very strange I would like to see more cases of this.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Thank you for the post, OP.

From watching all of the videos with this individual in them, I've noticed all kinds of errors/distortions while the feed is running.

Are you all watching the other videos, or just jumping to the parts that have been mentioned to have the creepy eyes?

In more than one instance, I saw the video quality drop and his face (and only the area around his eyes/brow) was fuzzy, and other examples of when his eyes look all "reptile". There are also noticeable artifacts when this happens as well on the background image - just watch the entire screen, instead of focusing on his face. It's just bad technology.

Creepy none the less though.

- Fry

[edit on 1-7-2010 by Fryaga]

[edit on 1-7-2010 by Fryaga]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I can partially agree with you.. but I want to leave all options opened as I said in my post above. This is easily written off as camera issues, but it happens in many videos of this particular reporter

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I can't believe these types of videos continue to get attention as abnormal.

I suggest reading the bare basics of compression here to understand why his eyes seem to change but his face does not. Clearly the eyes, being one of the most animated facial features, are going to be more susceptible to compression artifacts and thusly distracting to the untrained eye.

desktopvideo.about.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by RedSnapper

I dont see how anything provided in that link can fully explain what happens in the video.

The clip is pretty much clear and fine until his eyes do that at the end.

Maybe im missing something though.

Cheers

[edit on 25-7-2010 by FoxMulder91]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Why is it that only people on the news seem to have this problem? I've never seen a video of a regular person having this problem.

Also, considering the news use some pretty good camera's, I would expect to see it anywhere but there.

I don't really understand all that technical stuff though. But, I really wouldn't be surprised if they actually turn out to be reptilians, considering everything seems to be a lie.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
well, it's not just the news I also thought it was only on youtube and stuff
The other day I was watching an X-rated movie and
the lovely girl turned out to be a shapeshifter.. most of the times it is filtered out but really cheap productions occasionally have some flaws ...

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
i dont believe hes a reptillian or all this but those eyes were weired it made me jump slightly. Probably just a change of lighting though

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mascot27
very strange I would like to see more cases of this.

Ive seen quite a lot of this before, I am under the impression that the whole image would be effected rather than just the eyes.

I dont believe the reptillian theory, I lean towards demons more. Either way its pretty wacky.

edit on 8-11-2010 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta Reticuli
WTF!!!!!!
Seriously tho, wtf is up with that.

yes and there were several times during the report that the video froze while he was blinking..... I've got photographs of me with red eyes and black eyes and almost totally white eyes.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join