It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy Eyes!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Well, I don't see anything reptillian.

I see a guy who is on camera and quite nervous, hence the increased amount of blinking.

He could also be lying about what he is saying, which increased blinking is also a symptom, though not a guarantee.

Also, I see some video artifacts near the end that mess up the contrast of his otherwise dark eyes in the video.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
He was connected to them via web cast, that will create a lot of video artifacts.

He is also very nervous, if he says the wrong thing, the Iranian Government may "punish" him.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

come on people
especially on lower quality internet video

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
heres my theory.

he has a nervous tick, hence all the blinking. it's possible he has yet another nervous tick that goes along with the blinking which is he might roll his eyes up, while keeping his eyes open at the same time. people with ticks do that sort of stuff sometimes.

The white part is the lower sclera as his eyes rolled up ( like you're looking up but only moving your eyes, not the head)

the iris and pupil are blending in with the eyelashes of his semi closed eye lids. which would make sense, cause when you keep your eyes open but look up like you are rolling them back the brow contracts slightly along with the upper eyelids.

this combination made it look like he has one giant pupil. l also think his eyes look darker due to the angle where light reflects. and mostly due to the fact that the camera is probably video and video doesn't like white. The sudden sclera flash of the eyes, which is where the camera is undoubtably focused, caused the video to go crazy with the dark and light contrast in that area making the whites brighter and the darks darker on his eye. The eyes look larger maybe because when focusing or zooming in on white or anything bright for a lo of video cameras makes that white or bright section appear o have a vertigo like pulsing effect which can distort the size or shape of the object. Any background extra for the audience of any tv show knows to never wear red or white cause the video doesn't like it. red bleeds, and white screws up he camera contrast and focus.

[edit on 3-4-2010 by BASSPLYR]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
What in the world? I was being skeptical watching this video and then at the end actually shocked me! You got good eyes and thanks for the post.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
That was definitely interesting, I didn't really expect that ending to be so creepy. IDK what to make of it, but I liked the morse code idea, if anyone can confirm or deny if such a pattern is present.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Completely trippy ending!

Ok, I don't really believe in the Reptilian theory, but something definitely went awry at the very end of the video and not talking about the blinking...

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
yea it really just looks like a crappy camera that malfunctioned or something. Really trippy looking though

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Very Creepy! Thanks for sharing!! I think it was a camera glitch though....

-Kdial1

[edit on 3-4-2010 by kdial1]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Did anyone else think that his forehead looked odd ?
Are those welts of some sort ? ?

(Close-Up)

[edit on 3-4-2010 by ToneDeaf]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
it is probably just a glitch in the video ... some kind of filter they use I dont know that may cause that

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
someone out there is doctoring these videos.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ToneDeaf

Nah, if you look at people's forehead's carefully, you'll see that this kind of thing is on a lot.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
We are done for.....

There is this tv-series 'V' and the fequency in which the episodes have been aired is just....humm....how should I say it?......reptilian like...

Do you guys know what this tv-series is about? ....yep,...you guessed right. It is about reptilians camouflaged in human skin...eating humans.

It is impossible to make it look that good and it confirms that the reptilians are roaming the Earth among us.

Like many other movies this is a taste beforehand of what is comming.

They are using reptillian actors who play humans...after having gormandized them.

And now this....they are taking over journalist. What next......you?

EDIT: Sorry

[edit on 4-4-2010 by zatara]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

After having consummated them? Man, the reptilian agenda is weirder than I thought.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thill
Ok this is just a hunch , but does anybody know the Morse code fluently ? I mean while looking at the video and that guy blinking all the way through it , I thought I saw a pattern in it and it reminded me of a old movie where somebody was doing the same thing , but sadly my Morse code knowledge sucks so ....

[edit on 31-3-2010 by Thill]

I was actually thinking the exact same thing. The blinking reminded me of morse code, but since someone else mentioned it, now I'm curious.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdial1

Very Creepy! Thanks for sharing!! I think it was a camera glitch though....

-Kdial1

[edit on 3-4-2010 by kdial1]

I MUST know! What the hell is that gif from?!??

An old Animal Farm?

[edit on 10-4-2010 by triplesod]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
At 1:04 of the video, the feed seems to freeze for a second or so.

Near the end of the video perhaps the feed froze again and thats why his eyes appear like that. Im not sure however.

Very interesting, thanks for posting.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Anyone else notice his ears from the pic on page one of this thread? They really have that spock thing going on. Maybe this guy is a vulcan!

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
OMG. You people sat through the ad to see reptilian crap?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join