It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Labour Unveil Their Secret Election Weapon... Tony Blair.. LOL

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

Maybe... Now we have the totally unbiased BBC (
) news reporting that the appearance of Blair on the campaign trail will attract swing voters to Labour

I think the beeb are as out of touch as their Labour mates in Parliament...

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Well im voting plaid cymru, i dont trust any of these labour or tory movements, for gods sake alestair darling as chancellor of the exchequer, the man cant even control his eyebrows! gordon brown looks like hes about to break down and cry nearly everytime i see him and tony blair with any luck will be in a foreign "proper" jail soon, not our kinds with broadband/playstation 3s and your own private butler such as these----

www.telegraph.co.uk... /1516436/Latest-games-consoles-handed-out-to-young-jail-inmates.html

Damn, dare i say when the shtf i may just go and steal a whole lotta food for the family and gladly serve my time =P

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

I think the only swing voters they are refering to are the kinky ones who are also into pain and bondage..

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Well i think we all know that Labour/Torie are two sides of the same coin these days, Hegelian dialectic controlled by the group/establishment.
They certainly like to holiday on Nat Rothschilds yacht.
Just makes me more certain than ever that Liberal Democrats are the way to go.
I like to think Vince Cable will tell Rothschild to stuff his yacht up his pooper.

The group wants the Tories back in power and that is why they told Tony to wreck labours chances.
But its all good cos we are voting Liberal Democrat or UKIP right?

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Interestingly, after Blair spoke at the recent Irag investigation / whitewash, a lot of people who didn't like Blair, Conservatives even, were converted.

A lot of people are swayed by good oratory skills, though the words contain nothing. God knows why. I guess people are easily bull-#ted.

Really, the UK has no good options. Cameroon is clearly a wealthy scumbag idiot. He was in the same class as a Roschild for crying out loud.

I do wonder if the Tories would stop the absurd influx of immigrant labour. But really, I can't see it, for all their anti-Euro rhetoric. What's good for the corporations is good for the rich, i.e. Cameroon.

In actual fact, maybe the immigrants will tip the balance in favour of Labour. I imagine They are sure to vote for them.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life
Well i think we all know that Labour/Torie are two sides of the same coin these days, Hegelian dialectic controlled by the group/establishment.
They certainly like to holiday on Nat Rothschilds yacht.
Just makes me more certain than ever that Liberal Democrats are the way to go.
I like to think Vince Cable will tell Rothschild to stuff his yacht up his pooper.

The group wants the Tories back in power and that is why they told Tony to wreck labours chances.
But its all good cos we are voting Liberal Democrat or UKIP right?

The problem with voting Liberal democrat or UkIP is that you end up with a Tory government.

I might just bite the bullet and vote labour to avoid the Torries

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Bah. What am I talking about. It's all a carve up and votes don't count. Just like in America, have a close result, and then the TPTB can choose whichever one they want.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
God knows where I read it, but UKIP is supposed to be funded by the tories to keep the 'protest' vote away from the other 'protest' parties?
As for that nameless son of a nameless father called Blair, with his yearly income of £100,000 from his premiership pension, and $500,000 from JP Morgan, and his UN salary for the middle east, what on earth is he doing in the UK? Labour? is that another name for people who do not actually work with their hands? 100 years ago, 'labour' meant coal miners, ship builders, farm workers, railway workers, etc.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
what`s all this nonsense about not being able to vote unless you register,smells like the gov is up to something fishy

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
now the people i know and my family also, who aren`t really that interested in politic`s anymore (who i`ve persuaded into voting for ukip),are not going to vote now,i wonder if this is the intention from the think tanks to deter a big quantity of protest voters by making us have to register,who will just think screw it all and not vote

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join