It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUE CONSPIRACY in the making!!! Wiki Leak vs NASA!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by rcwj1975

First off, its not a seal leaking, or whatever you inferred, the issues was with:

Helium Isolation Valve for one of the OMS Pods on the rear of the shuttle.

Actual Helium Valve in question Image here:

The Isolation valve is used to Pressurize the Oxidizer and Fuel tanks and is completely redundant. The can cut off or isolate the helium subsystem from the rest of the pressure system when pressurizing is no longer needed. There is multiple uses for each valve.

Again these systems are redundant have been replaced and have been completely check for flight, with no anomalies as seen before.

If you read the shuttle page on NASA'S website it explains exaclty all this, has the pics of the valve even disassembled and the Flight Readiness Review signed by all major parties as well.

The link For the info above:
www.nasa.gov...

This isn't a major issue, and in no way would have the Craft EXPLODE! This system most likely isn't even active during the boost Phase of the mission.

So what your describing or stating is happening isn't actually factual since this poses no risk to the shuttle, unlike if one of the fuel cutoff sensors were bad. Example: If a Shuttle engine runs dry they EXPLODE. But the last time one of these sensors were bad, they had the Bird Grounded till it was fixed.

They fixed the Helium valve and stated, as on the webpage, "It is a redundant system, they are no reasons not to fly". -flight readiness review

All it takes is a few minutes to read, to find the answers....

Again this system poses no risk to Launch!

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
Just curious if anyone has info on a NASA mission called Raphael. A few years back I saw it was scheduled ...I cannot remember date, but it was between 2009-2011. The information has since been removed. The reason this mission stands out is because, according to scriptures, Raphael is supposed to signal the start of Judgement Day.

Could you be thinking of this?
www-pao.ksc.nasa.gov...

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

The more complex the system, the easier that system spots TROUBLE!

Do you take time to study, read because they have tens of thousands of Procedures to launch, just so they can spot exaclty what your talking about, SABATOGE!

You ain't no first thinking about it, and aren't they last, they know and have procedures for it.

Why do you think the shuttle has Five Major Computers on voting logic??

They can cut-off other computers if acting weird or outside flight parameters, and believe me they do!

By the way have you seen the Kennedy Tactical Teams, The Special Forces of Cape Cannveral? These guys are armed to the HILT, machince guns, helicopters and the United States Military Just a call away.

So don't think that its so simple to go screw with a Shuttle launch, obviously you think these Ph.d's are stupid and haven't a clue. Sabatoge has been around for centuries, especially state sponsored. Again you don't think they have thought about GRU or KGB agents infiltrating as employee's and causing havoc?

WOW sometimes I wonder about people....

[Edit Remember Kennedy Space Center IS a MILITARY COMPLEX!]

[edit on 28-3-2010 by theability]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
That seems like a bit of stretch to risk getting caught conspiring to murder people as well as bring all of that heat back on them for being incompetent like last time .......just to cover up another conspiracy. It seems like the risk is just as bad if not worse than the conspiracy they would try to hide. That's like shooting yourself in the foot to distract yourself from the pain of a toothache.

[edit on 28-3-2010 by Phenomium]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
It's unusual for there to be a shuttle launch which does not have launch concerns. Weather, seals, leaks.

It's a complicated and somewhat scary beast.

[edit on 3/27/2010 by Phage]

The shuttles are pretty much the same as they were many years ago, and aren't very complicated at all by todays standards. They're 50's era rocketships. The reason they continue to be used is because it's enough to get the job done and put on a show for the public. Wouldn't want to show off their true capabilities to the world, for reasons of national security, of course. The entire thing is a pageant, including their 'concerns' and talk of how difficult it is.

If they were truly concerned they would do something about all the crap falling on the shuttle at liftoff which has damaged the heat shield in the past, among other things, but perhaps they just like the added drama from that. Makes for good TV.

On a slightly related topic, how many people here are aware they have a bomb inside every shuttle they can detonate from the ground? It's supposed to just be used if something goes terribly wrong, and the shuttle starts heading for a city or something, but how would we know the difference between that being misused and an accident?

[edit on 28-3-2010 by Risen]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Either way if I was one of the astronauts I think I'd be pinching my butt cheeks just a little harder. Imagine being an astronaut getting ready to go on this flight and stumbling on this topic on ats. Would make ya think for a sec wouldn't it?

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

On a slightly related topic, how many people here are aware they have a bomb inside every shuttle they can detonate from the ground?

This is actually a linear shape charge, or plastic type explosive in the External Tank.

That system is referred to the "Range Saftey Destruct System".

All Spacecraft and Rockets have this system, just in case something goes wrong and threatens populated areas or the likes.

This system is self acuated, or manually by launch control. These singals are beyond manipulation, or I'd think they wouldn't allow the systems to fly.

These guy's at that build these systems design exactly what your stating into the SAFTEY part of the system!
[edit grammar]
[edit on 28-3-2010 by theability added comement]

[edit on 28-3-2010 by theability]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaynkeel
Either way if I was one of the astronauts I think I'd be pinching my butt cheeks just a little harder. Imagine being an astronaut getting ready to go on this flight and stumbling on this topic on ats. Would make ya think for a sec wouldn't it?

You think after the time the Astronauts spend learning about all the failures that are possible, that posts on ATS would make the nervous?

uhh I don't think so....

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Wiki leaks should just release the video earlier.

or they could release it a month after the shuttle whent BLAMOOO, then they would laugh hahaha, "we got you NASA, you destroyed a whole F'in shuttle for this joke"

hahahahhaha

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I hate to burst this bubble.....

My daughter's father works for Space Command (I just now called him over this) and he/they have known about this launch way before wikileaks mentioned the video. In fact he knows about launches further out this year that is classified as of right now. Its part of his job to know and monitor this stuff.

As chadwickus said above, launch dates have to do with weather and orbits and all that technical stuff that is over my head.

Sadly, I do not see where there is a conspiracy surrounding the launch on April 5th.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by imeddieone4202003
Good insight. We already know TPTB have it in them to use the demise of innocent people to distract us from their wrong doings. The Pentagon comes to mind with Rumsfield on Sept 10th stating they LOST 3 TRILLION dollars, yes with a "T" TRILLION. Then BAM, 9/11

Hear ye hear ye! The ol' 3-card Monte sleight of hand tactic!

(Or..................HAARP will set off another major earthquake).

Interesting and VERY scary times we're living in!

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Then why not have Wiki put off the release for a day or two or release it early?

Then, NASA would destroy a shuttle and kill skilled employees for nothing!

And Wiki would still get front page and prime time. Fox will give them prime time anyhow.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I agree with you in so many ways, there is no single piece of evidence that supports the op statement that there is some significant event that has the April 5th launch in shroud of conspiracy.

I have my thumbs up for NASA and the April 5th Launch!

ok two

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I don't get the whole we're gonna post this sensitive video that the government doesn't want us to post on this date thing.

If you had such a video, would you wait to post it?

Would you announce the date you were gonna post it?

Ya let the government know you have it and wait to post it so they have time to stop you.

Sounds strange to me. I would have this video all over the net and news media outlets before anyone knew I had it.

Maybe I'm just a paranoid conspiracy nut huh?

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Good conclusions you drew there, my friend. I will be watching this development with open eyes and ears.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by arizonascott

Then why not have Wiki put off the release for a day or two or release it early?

Then, NASA would destroy a shuttle and kill skilled employees for nothing!

And Wiki would still get front page and prime time. Fox will give them prime time anyhow.

I would just like to point out that under any circumstance, they would be destroying an expensive shuttle and killing skilled employees for nothing. IF there even is a conspiracy afoot, and they kill astronauts, it will be for nothing, no matter what.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

We all know if the shuttle were to blow up again, EVERY major network would cover that tragedy for 2-3-4 days and focus on NOTHING else....basically not giving Wiki-Leaks the exposure their hoping for.

Wow people, you are pushing too far now. I doubt NASA would sabotage a launching, killing astronauts just to cover up a video leaking... it would be more efficient and more viable just SHUT DOWN the server where such video will be hosted.

[edit on 28-3-2010 by ucalien]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by whattheh

If you had such a video, would you wait to post it?

Would you announce the date you were gonna post it?

Ya let the government know you have it and wait to post it so they have time to stop you.

BULLS EYE, CASE CLOSED!

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I just know have found out about this wiki leak issue of video showing troops shooting journalists. If April 5th is the last day for the shuttle being used and it happens to be on the same day as this wikileak story coming out, then we must all pay attention. Because if that shuttle does go up or is destroyed, the odds of this happening on the same day as this video is astronomical. We just have to watch and see.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Smells pretty fishy to me

Makes a lot of sense, cheers for posting this thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join