It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Marine ready for killing Americans - Popular idea with the Left

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
double post

[edit on 27-3-2010 by thereaintnospoon]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I actually agree with the marine when he says people who actually WANT a violent uprising should really stop and think about it first. You will be taking on the US MILITARY, the greatest war machine in the world, on their own soil! You will lose, and die, for nothing. Yeah, go have your civil war, I dont want any part of it. If I wanted to shoot and kill my brothers and sisters I would have joined the military.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Who is this US Marine who wrote this article and what is his name?

Those of you who do not know, learn. This will not stand in this country. The United States Military will not turn on their people, why? They are the people!!!!

We are the people. We live in that house on your corner, that's my wife that has lived by herself with our 3 kids for the past 13 months, this is 4th tour, that is my mom who lives beside on you, my brother who delivers your mail, my sister who owns the flower shop and my uncle who is the local sheriff.

Idiots who think the military will turn on their people, we are the people, we are the people.

The only thing that will provoke military action on a civilian population is rioting uncontrollably and LOOTING. THUGS CAUGHT LOOTING IN A RIOT SITUATION WILL BE DEALT WITH HARSHLY!!!!! WHAT EVER RACE COLOR OR CREED. Do not Loot!

We are the people and don't ever forget that.

Now, in order to prevent all of this nonsense, just do this in November.

VOTE ALL IMCUMBENTS OUT OF OFFICE IN THE NOVEMBER ELECTION!

IF YOU DO NOT VOTE, SHUT THE HELL UP AND GET OFF THIS SITE.

Semper Fi,

Eye of Eagle

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Total bunk. I think they pulled this out of their ass.

I actually WAS a US Marine from 1994-1999. While on board ship for a six month float, we were actually issued a short questionnaire. Officers left the room. We were to fill out the 4 or 5 questions on the sheet (no names on these, obviously) and place them in a box when finished.

Of the 4 or 5 questions, I only remember two of them. One being if so ordered, would we be willing to gather and detain US citizens. The other one I remember was if we would fire on US citizens in a time of martial law. The other few questions I don't recall as it was 12-13 years ago.

After this rather weird questionnaire, all us enlisted marines kind of polled each other as to how we answered, and it was a RESOUNDING NO. We would not fire on US citizens if given orders or round them up and detain them.

Don't know if the higher ups liked the collective answer they got, but we never heard anything about it again....

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
If these Russian accounts are true, it is a good indication of where and how the Communists are headed.
There are complaints here and other wealthy Christian countries. A lot of central Europe still has axes to grind.
Being purged from Russia,--- just take a guess where they have relocated.
I really doubt that American military would turn coat, Bare in mind though that the Russians and other central Europeans are here in America in unprecedented numbers. Hopefully all friendly.

The Jewish Role in the Bolshevik Revolution and Russia's Early ...
The murder of the Tsar and his family is all the more deplorable because, whatever his failings as a monarch, Nicholas II was, by all accounts, a personally ...

www.ihr.org/jhr/v14/v14n1p-4_Weber.html - Similar

Here is another interesting article

American capitalism gone with a whimper
Front page / Opinion / Columnists
27.04.2009 Source: Pravda.Ru

It must be said, that like the breaking of a great dam, the American decent into Marxism is happening with breath taking speed, against the back drop of a passive, hapless sheeple, excuse me dear reader, I meant people.

True, the situation has been well prepared on and off for the past century, especially the past twenty years. The initial testing grounds was conducted upon our Holy Russia and a bloody test it was. But we Russians would not just roll over and give up our freedoms and our souls, no matter how much money Wall Street poured into the fists of the Marxists.

Those lessons were taken and used to properly prepare the American populace for the surrender of their freedoms and souls, to the whims of their elites and betters.

First, the population was dumbed down through a politicized and substandard education system based on pop culture, rather then the classics. Americans know more about their favorite TV dramas then the drama in DC that directly affects their lives. They care more for their "right" to choke down a McDonalds burger or a BurgerKing burger than for their constitutional rights. Then they turn around and lecture us about our rights and about our "democracy". Pride blind the foolish.

Then their faith in God was destroyed, until their churches, all tens of thousands of different "branches and denominations" were for the most part little more then Sunday circuses and their televangelists and top protestant mega preachers were more then happy to sell out their souls and flocks to be on the "winning" side of one pseudo Marxist politician or another. Their flocks may complain, but when explained that they would be on the "winning" side, their flocks were ever so quick to reject Christ in hopes for earthly power. Even our Holy Orthodox churches are scandalously liberalized in America.

The final collapse has come with the election of Barack Obama. His speed in the past three months has been truly impressive. His spending and money printing has been a record setting, not just in America's short history but in the world. If this keeps up for more then another year, and there is no sign that it will not, America at best will resemble the Wiemar Republic and at worst Zimbabwe.

These past two weeks have been the most breath taking of all. First came the announcement of a planned redesign of the American Byzantine tax system, by the very thieves who used it to bankroll their thefts, loses and swindles of hundreds of billions of dollars. These make our Russian oligarchs look little more then ordinary street thugs, in comparison. Yes, the Americans have beat our own thieves in the shear volumes. Should we congratulate them?

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkrunner

I am so glad to see the majority of you had some brains!

No offense.

[edit on 27-3-2010 by tooo many pills]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
From what I can see, this Marine is saying that if people start an armed revolt against the government (because they don't like the way things are going), the military will side with the government. That's probably true, for the most part.

I don't get the vibe of the OP here.

If a group of people got together and decided to forcibly overthrow the government or start a civil war with other Americans, I would expect the military to fight them, if given the order from their commander in chief.

And for those who may be considering taking up arms in a violent revolt, I think it's important that you are reminded of what war looks like. I see nothing wrong with the Marine going into detail about how nasty and ugly war is. It's TRUE. Anyone who forms a resistance and starts a violent revolt is going to be met with opposition and it's not going to be pretty. What do they think? They're going to pick up their guns and the government is going to roll over and let the revolutionaries have their way peacefully? WTH?

To answer the OP, I don't think the Marine is twisted at all. What he says makes sense, like it or not. If there is a revolution, BOTH sides will be killing Americans. It's not like the revolutionaries are going to be handing out lollipops. And that is JUST what this Marine is saying. If you think revolutionaries killing Americans is to defend the Constitution and the other side killing Americans is in direct opposition of the Constitution, I've got news for you.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
If and when it ever comes time to round up and detain US citizens, I'm not going to do it.

Well, not the average US Citizen. Any ATS poster I find is going right to the nearest FEMA death camp.

Have fun and don't drop the soap!

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million
If it is true that larger numbers of EU nationals and other foreign ex- enemy troops are
being trained for use here in the States--- then that would be the way for Sammy to put a hurtin on anyone willing to defend themselves against the Commie left.

"Whenever a people...
entrust the defense of their country to a regular, standing army,
composed of mercenaries, the power of that country will remain
under the direction of the most wealthy citizens."
A. Farmer

[edit on 27-3-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by EYEOFEAGLE
VOTE ALL IMCUMBENTS OUT OF OFFICE IN THE NOVEMBER ELECTION!

sorry my brother
electronic voting machines are hacked
(see youtube videos Clint Curtis)
this is how Bush Jr stayed Pres
for 8 yrs.

u r wasting ur time voting

there is no other recourse

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I would gladly take down a Paultard or reactionary right winger.

All of this talk about the Constitution is hilarious, the Constitution isn't some sacred document.

Constitutionalists, what a joke. This guy is crazy but it doesn't mean all the left are like this.

You people are JOKES and are VERY psychotic.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuetzalcoatlAlien
I would gladly take down a Paultard or reactionary right winger.

All of this talk about the Constitution is hilarious, the Constitution isn't some sacred document.

Constitutionalists, what a joke. This guy is crazy but it doesn't mean all the left are like this.

You people are JOKES and are VERY psychotic.

did you really just say that the constitution isnt some sacred document???

wow. what do they teach people these days?

do you know what it took to get our country? do you know what the constitution even is or what it says???

do you even begin to understand what would happen without it?!?!

it is the apathy of uninformed citizens such as yourself that has lead this country from a greatness to the long toothed and tired dog that it is today...

i truly weep for you and i honestly hope that you start some self learning about the history of where america comes from...

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkrunner

That does seem wierd to me. Some kind of feeler or conditioning.
Bad news no matter what.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

Well he did say the moment you attack the Constitution and declare Civil War you are no longer a civilian, in some ways I have to agree with that unless the war is a non-violent one.

Think about it, what would happen in some hostile American civilians broke off and went on a Civil War AGAINST the Constitution and everything we hold dear, surely many on ATS would consider killing them a necessary evil. Sure our Constitution is in tatters but we'd still defend our home to the bitter end. The moment you pick up a weapon and start fighting is the moment you stop being an ordinary civilian right?

That's why it is imperative the next American revolution come with as little bloodshed as possible, it must be Global Awakening not a global violent revolt that finally severs the puppet strings of the Elite.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Oh! What America is? A corrupt capitalist knife into the world? Oh yeah, thats what it is. It's a nation of corruption, that has a stranglehold on the world through Capitalism.

The Constitution is BS.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
From what I can see, this Marine is saying that if people start an armed revolt against the government (because they don't like the way things are going), the military will side with the government. That's probably true, for the most part.

That EXACTLY what the Marine means. But there's some really stupid people here on ATS that took what he said out of context.

These are the same people that believe Obama is starting a secret army. You people are fools, you're the same ppl that support Bush and McCain(Fries, I love'em, but hate John).

[edit on 27-3-2010 by Tomis_Nexis]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by QuetzalcoatlAlien

the constitution is not to blame for americas current state. you can chalk that up to those supreme court peoples that you are so happy to point out have the sole right of constitutional interpretation.

and perhaps, maybe perhaps, you may be coming around to see what sort of true change we need in this country.

its not about where we are, its about where we need to go, and we can only get there by knowing where we have been.

get some.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I'll come out and say it.

White Southern America is so frightened, so uneasy that a black man is power that they're taking EVERYTHING the Fed says out of context, just to argue.

If there is a armed revolution, I surely hope the US, the US Fed, the US military, the US army, the US air force, the US (place your squad here) will blow the shat out of these people.

When will peace come? Never!!! That's the kicker folks!

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Tomis_Nexis

its not about black and white.

its about enacting legislation without the consent or true representation of the country, and doing so at the obvious doom of our economic and diplomatic future.

i could care loess if he was white black or friggin purple with pink poka-dots. he is destroying our country and our image

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by wx4caster
reply to post by Tomis_Nexis

its not about black and white.

its about enacting legislation without the consent or true representation of the country, and doing so at the obvious doom of our economic and diplomatic future.

i could care loess if he was white black or friggin purple with pink poka-dots. he is destroying our country and our image

Put it on CNN right now. It's race, they're talking about it as I type this.

It is about black and white, why doesn't the tea party come north? This isn't about Democrats and Republicans anymore, it was when and after the elections, however in the last few months, shats hit the fan at the Fed.

[edit on 27-3-2010 by Tomis_Nexis]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join