It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carnahan's coffin not really a 'threat'...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
So now politics has devolved down to making up attacks completely. This crap has seriously got to stop. If we remember in the past days about all of the "attacks/threats" against democratic legislators that have our Secret Service running around like chickens, then you remember the "Carnahan Coffin". Where apparently a coffin was placed on Rep. Carnahan's lawn by some neer-do-well conservative or tea partier. Well it appears he might have a traitor in his midst, or the more Occam-esque explanation, it never happened at all.
Was Coffingate a fundraising stunt?

Is it starting to sink in now? Are you starting to understand this idiotic 2 headed beast that is the republicratic paradigm? ALL THEY WANT IS YOUR DAMN MONEY! They are NOT going to help you EVER! The next person who puts "Deny Ignorance" at the end of a partisan talking points post, I am just going to end it. If people here , of ALL places can't see past the stupidity that is U.S. politics then we are truly doomed, and I will be looking for a nice abandoned oil rig somewhere in international waters in which to buy.

All edits are due to OCD like spelling errors...I don't believe in the new fangled spell check...it's lazy.

[edit on 27-3-2010 by djvexd]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I find it strange that in every report where a democrat has been targeted, bricks in windows, shots fired, gas line cut on BQ grill, etc.... NEVER ONCE do have they caught ANYONE, No eyewitnesses coming forward, NOTHING. How is that possible? Heck in my own neighborhood, walk your dog across the street you have someone peeking through their window to MAKE SURE you clean up the Poop and if you don't they not only know what you looked like, what time it ws, but what color your dog was.

I mean REALLY, this is all a setup.I believe part to give the tea party a smear, use it to turn Americans away from the truth the tea party is trying to put out by branding them lawless, using it for votes, and also to see if they can get us all to turn to violence so we can be taken quickly taken to a nice FEMA camp. It's a TRICK and a LIE. If it isn't, congress might want to hire my neighbors for protection as they miss NOTHING that is going on. LOL

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I feel your pain, brother. I've been screaming this for years. Way before the election, way before Bush, way before HCR. I'm dumbfounded as to why people, and from all places ATS, can't seem to wrap their pointy little heads around this. It's the elites v. the populace. It has always been the elites v. the populace. Politicians, bankers, big business, et al make up the elites. Everything they do serves their own. At our expense. When we get a movement going they simply infiltrate it, hijack it and (once again) set us against one another. As long as we're at one another's throats we can't see who the real villain is.

I've begged people here and elsewhere to do a simple 'Reader's Digest' perusal of the events in pre-revolution France to understand where we are today. The parallels are astounding. Then as now it was the elites, completely out-of-touch with the reality of the common man, living large and lining their pockets on the backs of their citizens. The solgan of the revolution says it all: "Liberté, égalité, fraternité" (liberty, equality, brotherhood).

For the love of God people please wake-up before it's too late.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by alexgia

Hahaha, you made a very good post.

I think your point of view has sold me.

You raise great questions and leave me wondering why these questions have never been answered sufficiently.

Thank you for sharing with me, as I believe I agree with you.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

If I had the ability to issue applause sir I would. So here is pseudo-applause
. Why is this so difficult? We sit around here attaching conspiracy to damn near everything,up to and including Lady Gaga. But we still are attached to this retarded paradigm of which side doesn't want more money from you. THEY ALL DO. Why do you think it costs so much to be elected? It costs 10k just to get your name on the ballot. Why? Because it is TRUE class warfare. Money=power, power begets more money. And the way for them to get more money is the promise to not allow the other head to reach into your pocket. If there was EVER a reason for the RICO statute to be used this is it.

new topics

top topics

join