It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They tried to make the world forget his name - Nikola Tesla the greatest Inventor of all time

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by kettlebellysmith
I wasn't taught about Tesla in school. And inspite of researching for hours, I have been able to find only one book about Tesla.
Although he and Einstien were contempories, I haven't seen anything about them working together. Can you imagine what might have come out of these two magnificent minds working together? It is highly possible that we would be exploring other solar systems, even other galaxies. Instead, the government chooses to keep us earthbound, knowing we will eventurally starve!

You know, come to think about it, I do not remember either Tesla ever being taught in my classroom. All I heard about is Thomas Edison. I knew better way before I viewed this video that Edison and Tesla are both BITTER rivals.

But you know what's even more hilarious?

Edison was parading his DC circuits and claiming it was ultra safe, and when the first DC lines came out a man opened his umbrella and the wires must have been real low and he was electrocuted and he died. Edison electricuted an elephant with ac to prove his point but when DC was first used it killed a man. ULTIMATE irony.

In my opinion Edison was a stubborn ignorant man. If I were Edison, I would not be Tesla's rival. I would love to be PARTNERS with the man! It really is a shame that Edison was a real ignorant piece of !@#$.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Holy ##$# the synchronicities today. My friend just postedd this on facebook. It is like the EXACT same thing as your video, only funny and stupid instead of inspirational

www.dailymotion.com...

haha both are good.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by CavemanDD]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Tesla's not forgotten, I presented a report on Tesla about the various things he has invented that we use to this day, the tesla being named after him, and alternating current among other things. The assignment was from school and a fair amount of people know of Tesla and his accomplishments.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Tesla & Einstein are shoulder to shoulder.Einstein - theoretical genius - Tesla practical genius. Unfortunately , the parasites(Edison,& his bum boys-big money folks like Rockefeller,j.p.Morgan,Carnegie et.al,managed to get rid of Tesla.
Tesla had figured out "free point energy". Edison decided, energy shouldn't be free.Now you pay for it.the HMMM moment...What is the name of your electricity
supplier.Is the word "EDISON" on your electric bill? Without question,Tesla is
the biggest "unsung" hero of the last 300 years. His work has been buried by
the powers that have a vested interest in keeping the ordinary people under their thumbs($$$)

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Tesla has always been my favorite inventor. He was a pure genius who could design a machine in his mind and then build it and it would work exactly as he had imagined it. Tesla developed zero point energy that is basically free energy tapping into a new source of energy existing everywhere in the universe. His free energy DID work no matter what disinfo agents will tell you. JP Morgan killed the project when he found out there wasn't a way to "meter" this energy so he couldn't keep people as slaves as we are now. The US Govt got everything Tesla ever did at the time of the death within hours and had all our best minds look at everything. Here is a page where you can see some videos I've collected related to free energy and Tesla type technology. The US government is also criminal because we could have a much better planet had the technology been released. There is no excuse for it - only greed.

www.project.nsearch.com...

According to many different interviews with whistleblowers on Project Camelot and other sources we've had Tesla Free Energy devices in the US military black ops for at least 50 years, which makes sense if you think about it. Project Pegasus which was a secret US military project relating to sending personnel forward and backward in time was really going strong in the 60's. You can see a VERY interesting video from a member of Project Pegasus, Andrew Basiago here.

www.project.nsearch.com...

This is the most amazing interview I've ever heard with detail about some incredible things! Andrew said that he was told that this technology was directly related to Tesla's research when he was in Project Pegasus. When you hear his entire story with all the detail and his credibility with the other things he has done since, you will know deep in your soul that he is telling the truth and that Project Pegasus is real and still ongoing.

When we defeat the new world order, we can bring all the Tesla free energy technology out which would mean we could green all our deserts, have unlimited clean water and the Earth could easily support at least 30 Billion I'm sure. So the entire fraud of the new world order where they say we are running out of power or that they want to kill everybody because we have too many people is pure garbage like everything else they tell you. They just don't want you to have access to free energy technology because you wouldn't be dependent on them and that's where they get their power. Turn off watching the news and get your information from ATS and Alex Jones and other good sites out there. Stop arguing with disinfo agents on the forums and start doing what the NWO doesn't want you to do. Wake up new people every single day through facebook and every other tool in your arsenal. Nobody is going to do the work for humanity alone. Quit waiting on Alex Jones and others to save you from the NWO. Only when YOU take action every day can you truly be a Patriot. It is up to YOU! Quit being passive and start taking action so we can win this battle and get access to the Tesla free energy technology and travel to the stars! Many hands make light work!
Peace

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Nikola Tesla is the best
Excellent Tesla thread

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage, either you have an agenda of purposely distorting and misstating what Tesla supposedly believed or you are truly misinformed. Usually when someone says someone is a disinfo agent I have a little chuckle, but reading your post makes me think maybe its not always so far fetched.

I can't quote chapter and verse as you did, but I have read a wealth of Telsas own writings as well as reports of his research and you are quite mistaken on several of your points if not all of them. I would labor to point out the particulars of each one of your incredibly absurd distortions but since I think its likely you are making those assertions for questionable reasons I wont bother myself with that level of research.

I will however point out on your misquote of Telsa about Hertzian waves, you might want to reconsider that since Tesla actually identified numerous errors in Hertz's theories and actually travelled to him to point them out. The fact that you apparently missed that HUGE part of theories pertaining to Hertzian waves is all the evidence I personally need to know you are totally in intellectual outer space. If Tesla said that Hertzian waves could not be responsible for certain characteristics then its because Tesla believed there were other kinds of waves. Excuse me, but a well deserved DUH to that.

As to the idea Tesla didn't think radio would have a considerable future, I guess thats why he spent most of his personal fortune and tried to get funding from Morgan to build Wardencliff so he could waste everything on a device that would be nothing but a monument to stupidity.

Really man, I could go on and on, but the complete misrepresentations of Telsas work and words is far worse than any accidental ignorance most other people are guilty of. Shame on you.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Without doubt one of the most unknown genius's of the time, if only he was as bright when it came to doing business he would of made a fortune!

But no, he thought the world or you could say TPTB would have the same humanitarian vision of a better life through his inventions at little or no cost,sadly he was mistaken and played by all the big players of the time such as J.P.Morgan etc.giving valuable patent's to these unscrupulous people for next to nothing so he could fund his next invention.

today he IS credited with inventing the radio rather than Marconi but so many history books do not bear his name. it's sad.
only now is he starting to get attention but then often wrongly being quoted of discovering the latest beam weapon or as PHAGE states HAARP.

maybe one day we will see ALL his inventions and be even more amazed at how clever he was.TESLA one of my hero's,may his name forever live on!

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Yeah, his name isn't forgotten. He invented that, coil thingy, with, um, high voltage running through it. What was it called...something coil...his name coil? It's on the tip of my tongue...

Oh well, it'll come to me later.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Excellent post.

I would like to note that Tesla was put into obscurity by nothing more than greed. People wanted money and they couldn't get it with Tesla's invention of powering the world, like the video said "JP Morgan could not put a meter on it." He couldn't get rich. What a shame....

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage,

It may be said that the basis upon which the vast majority of conspiracy theories are based, lies at the doorstep of the FBI itself. Perhaps it has escaped our attention, but I haven't read in a reputable journal, details of the FBI seizing the property of other scientists upon their death. The FBI didn't seize the intellectual property of Nikola Tesla because they thought he was wrong.

They could always do the honorable thing and release all of the documents seized to the world, but we all know the government isn't in the business of doing the honorable thing. Until those documents are brought to light in their entirety, along with a detailed explanation for their seizure in the first place, the conspiracies will live on.

As for the quotes you provided, he wouldn't be the first scientist to say one thing and believe entirely something else.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I believe Tesla to be one of the greatest inventors of all time. Has anyone heard of the Teslascope and Tesla in contact with beings from mars if not here is an article some crazy stuff.
www.rexresearch.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeuZZ

Wow, this is great... just this morning I was having a conversation with some people at work and had to explain to them who Tesla was. I was born in Croatia, before coming to USA some 15 years ago, so when asked what were some of the major people or things that made Croatia stand out, I mentioned Tesla, expecting an "oh yeah, of course, we know Tesla!". Not a single person knew him. (as a note, yes I know he was of Serbian descent before someone starts saying he was not Croatian, but he WAS born in Croatia)

Now, I work with fairly intelligent people so it took me by surprise that they had NO clue who he was. I think the selfish and greedy people that helped erase his memory did a pretty good job of it. =(

Star and flag! And thank you OP

Kharron

[edit on 25-3-2010 by Kharron]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Tesla certainly hasn't been forgotten by the ATS membership...that's for sure.
Hardly a day goes by where there isn't some thread mentioning him.

I'd still love to know just how much of his ideas were still pipedreams, and how much he actually had solid foundations for. He certainly was a genius, but I doubt his full contributions will ever be known, or lauded...

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by bpg131313

Telsa's FBI file is available here:
www.scribd.com...

But there is a lot of mythology about the man. The FBI did not confiscate Tesla's papers. As can be seen in the above documents, the FBI was not involved at all. When he died in 1943 the Department of Justice Alien Property Custodian Office (not that kind of alien, the foreigner kind) seized his work. In 1952 it was sent to Yugoslavia, Telsa's home country.

This story is historically incorrect. Tesla’s papers did not disappear. From all accounts, the actions taken following Dr. Tesla's death on January 7, 1943 were conducted in an orderly and respectful fashion. According to those present at the time, Tesla's papers and other personal possessions were placed under the charge of the Office of Alien Property. His supposedly 'lost' papers, even the ones on advanced weapons, along with his personal belongings, were brought to the Manhattan Warehouse and Storage Co., locked up, and a certificate of ownership was issued to his nephew Sava Kosanovic. It being wartime and considering Tesla's involvement in remote detection and advanced weapons development the papers were quickly inspected for items possibly important to national defense and then microfilmed. FBI documents obtained under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) show that these United States Government microfilms were made available for use by the U.S. Army, Navy, and Air Force. In 1952 the consolidated estate was shipped to Yugoslavia.

source
(Please read the link there's a lot more)
www.yurope.com...

[edit on 3/25/2010 by Phage]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
This is a link to all the great books and reliable Info in regards to Tesla 's Life and works .

Free to download :

www.4shared.com...

Plus do not forget to read the Book " Angel's Do not play this HAARP Advances in Tesla Technology"

www.4shared.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Tesla is now a character on Sanctuary on SyFy. Am I the only one that watches Sanctuary...oh, yeah, looking at the ratings it appears I am the only person who watches it

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
The odds of Nikola Tesla being reborn in our life time is a good one.
For he has a lot of unfinished work to complete, he was a being that was in services to others, not self.

Now I have no way of showing any proof of where or who he is right now, but I can say that he or she is in on this planet now, as to age I don't know.

There will be another inventor that will come to light with thing that you can only dream of inventing. There will be similarities in inventions and approach in this persons work, so be aware that life always repeats it's self and Tesla is a repeater for sure.

believe it or not, well that's up to you.
Life does go on no matter what you believe.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by kettlebellysmith
I wasn't taught about Tesla in school. And inspite of researching for hours, I have been able to find only one book about Tesla.

You spent hours researching for books, eh?

Did it ever occur to you in those hours to, I dunno, try checking somewhere that sells books?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I had this exact discussion today with some of my classmates. I can see the kids 19-20 not having a clue, but even those my age knew nothing about him.

The best I got was 'is he the inventer of that car?'.

No, but in a very real sense perhaps yes. There is no aspect of our modern world that is not a result of this man. It's not just our toys, but the machines that make those toys that owe they're very existence to his foundation work.

With the exception of Leonardo, there has been no single mind since the time of the ancient Greeks that has had such a massive impact on the world and all those living in it.

Sadly, if he had been greedy everyone would know his name. His life was complete just having a place to work, he had no interest beyond that.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join