It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Seal of Baphomet, Masons in Israel!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by freebourn
Smartest thing to do here in my opinion, is to trust no one!
Only try to do good out of your own heart.

I believe that, that is what god intends us to do.
Not follow rituals we know nothing about!

trust is earned, never given. Don't completely discount it. But I like the way you think. Forget all about the churchieness and just try to be the best person you can be.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

First of all I'd like to share a few interesting photos I have found online.

This is Baphomet:

Notice he has a torch between his horns like lucifer and a Pentagram on his forhead...

Now, this is a picture with the "seal of baphomet" as Aliester Crowly would sign his name.

These are modern Masons with the seal: (of the 33rd degree)

You've missed an important point here. What you are calling the "seal of Baphomet" doesn't have anything to do with Baphomet. It is actually the Salem Cross, named such because the Knights Templar used it as herald when in Jerusalem.

The Grand Commander of the Scottish Rite of Masonry uses the Cross on his signiture because, in that Rite, he is considered the Grand Master of Knights Templar.

Aleister Crowley, as leader of a non-Masonic Templar fraternity called Ordo Templi Orientis, used the cross for the same reason. However, he was not referring to the image of Levi's Baphomet that you linked to when he signed "Baphomet"; instead he was referring to himself. "Frater Baphomet" was Crowley's official O.T.O. name in that order.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

First of all I'd like to share a few interesting photos I have found online.

This is Baphomet:

Notice he has a torch between his horns like lucifer and a Pentagram on his forhead...

Now, this is a picture with the "seal of baphomet" as Aliester Crowly would sign his name.

These are modern Masons with the seal: (of the 33rd degree)

You've missed an important point here. What you are calling the "seal of Baphomet" doesn't have anything to do with Baphomet. It is actually the Salem Cross, named such because the Knights Templar used it as herald when in Jerusalem.

The Grand Commander of the Scottish Rite of Masonry uses the Cross on his signiture because, in that Rite, he is considered the Grand Master of Knights Templar.

Aleister Crowley, as leader of a non-Masonic Templar fraternity called Ordo Templi Orientis, used the cross for the same reason. However, he was not referring to the image of Levi's Baphomet that you linked to when he signed "Baphomet"; instead he was referring to himself. "Frater Baphomet" was Crowley's official O.T.O. name in that order.

there is no wonder why they called Crowley the most wicked man in the world. He was not wicked, he was more crazy the anything I knew in history. The knowledge should be use to become yourself and become humble and see reality hiding the satanic world of egoism, desire and pretension.

A man like Crowley who says that "before God became, I was " can not be classified as humble and non pretentious. He was show clown, nothing more, nothing less. Instaed of explaining the meaning of Baphomet, he used the name knowing what this thing or symbol means to the majority of ignorant humans on this globe.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Mumbotron

How about this? The Apocalypse is, to those who recieve the 19th degree, the Apotheosis of that sublime faith which aspires to GOD ALONE, and DESPISES all the pomps and works of Lucifer.

That was one sentence before the one you quote.

It is unwise to assert more than we can prove, and to argue against probability.
I can't convince those that believe else, and they cannot convince me otherwise. Just the way it is.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join