It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Seal of Baphomet, Masons in Israel!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Silver Shadow

bam baby!

you just schooled Josh. He must be one of those "low level masons" who is unaware of the inner workings of the "secret lodge".

When you went thorough the Royal Arch degrees, what kind of junk did they tell you?

I went all the way to the 32nd. I am one of those "high level masons". I know what you mean. The secrets we learn in the high levels are way cooler than those Blue lodge degrees.

there was a 33rd here earlier. I wonder if he wears a cape and chants secret incantations that conjure up Balphamet. Sex with a thousand virgins, and enough wine and cheese to choke an army. Yea, those 33rd's really have it made.

Say, what lodge did you say you were in?

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

I have been sworn to secrecy.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

As I'm sure you've heard, the Blue Lodge or Craft Masonry is the highest form of Freemasonry. The other appendant bodies are not superior.

Actually Royal Arch Masonry doesn't consist of 30-degrees, it only consist of 4: Mark Master, Past Master, Most Excellent Master, and the Royal Arch Mason. Yes, you take Oaths with each of these degrees, but they do not contradict any previous Oaths.

I'll keep going with the Royal Arch. So you know, the Royal Arch is one of the 3 bodies that composes the York Rite; the Capitular Degrees (Royal Arch Masonry), Cryptic Degrees (Royal & Select Masters), and Chivalric Orders (Red Cross, Malta, and Temple). York Rite, versus the Scottish Rite, is Christian oriented, specifically when you hit the Chivalric Orders.

Freemasonry is a progressive, moral science. I don't compare Freemasonry so much to a ladder, but a tree with many different branches that offer different things to those who seek it.

Well, I've progressed beyond the Blue Lodge and I still know Freemasonry to be as pure as it has ever been.

Where in the York Rite is the emphasis on the occult, satanism, or pure evil?

reply to post by network dude

Yeah Josh!! Apparently the York Rite is above the Scottish Rite. Finally, our time to shine!! lol

[edit on 22-3-2010 by KSigMason]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Right. No Brother I have ever met, online or in real life, has ever hidden their membership, not at least a regular Mason.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mumbotron
reply to post by freebourn

Here is a quote from Albert Pike's famous book "Morals and Dogma":

"Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable, blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish souls? Doubt it not!" [Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, p. 321].

What do you think of that Mason Trolls?

there is a deep mystery there. One worthy of serious meditation.

I suggest you try it. You might be suprised to find what it yields.

remember your parables. "eyes to see and ears to hear". You will recieve on the level your capable of. Nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

bam baby!

you just schooled Josh. He must be one of those "low level masons" who is unaware of the inner workings of the "secret lodge".

When you went thorough the Royal Arch degrees, what kind of junk did they tell you?

I went all the way to the 32nd. I am one of those "high level masons". I know what you mean. The secrets we learn in the high levels are way cooler than those Blue lodge degrees.

there was a 33rd here earlier. I wonder if he wears a cape and chants secret incantations that conjure up Balphamet. Sex with a thousand virgins, and enough wine and cheese to choke an army. Yea, those 33rd's really have it made.

A thousand you say? Wine and cheese? mmmmm.

I think I got rooked.

33 1/3 degree here. All we got was koolaid, cookies, and a dirty look from the lunch lady that gave it too us! That was after they spun us around for 20 minutes. It would have only taken 15 minutes but there was a "scratch"

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silver Shadow

Originally posted by freebourn
Ugh..
Didn't know ATS had so many masons in..

ATS like everywhere else these days is totally infested with masonry.

So expect the ATS masonic mafia to come out of the woodwork and tell you that you are completely wrong.
Masonry is all sweetness and light, they just want to keep it all a secret.

But you are definitely on the right track with Baphomet and the Jews.

The masons are trying to collapse the system from within, so they can introduce their New World Order and their Antichrist.

It is all a convoluted web of satanic evil that involves MANY OTHER overlapping satanic secret societies besides just masonry.

Good luck with your research, you are doing well.

As a matter of interest, these days you will see the US flag with the stars inverted. The masons and satanists within the US administration have turned the stars on the American flag into Baphomet's pentagram.

THIS is what the US flag should look like !!!!

And this the old logo

And the new logo.

Interesting, huh ?

[edit on 22/3/2010 by Silver Shadow]

I admit that there is something REALLY wrong with the stars being upside down.

Symbols mean things.

Just dont know what these folks are saying with them. I assure you though, this is NOTHING to do with Freemasonry.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   

But at much higher levels, there is far more emphasis on the occult, satanism, and pure evil.
But it is a very gradual progression one small step at a time as you progress up the ladder.

So Josh, I believe you are totally sincere in your beliefs. And I cannot fault that.
But there is vastly more to this than I believe you fully realize.
And since I'm a 32° member of the Scottish Rite, just how gradual do you think this progression is? Is it going to magically turn Satanic over night from the 32° to the 33rd? As I've said, I'm not a member of the York Rite, of which the Royal Arch is a part. I know many members who are active in the York Rite bodies, but right now I don't have the time or inclination to join them. I even know a few current and former officers of the Grand Encampment, so if York Rite is your game, I sup regularly with their elite. And, as I have said before, I hang out with 33° Scottish Rite also... they let us lowly 32° members into the meetings too.

[edit on 3/22/2010 by JoshNorton]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by network dude

All the 33rd's I know file their horns down like HellBoy.

And boy does it hurt!!!!

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
The oath I took explicitly said "murder and treason excepted".

And I am certain that is absolutely true Josh, because I have seen printed the wording of that oath you took.
Which tells me you are in one of the first three degrees of the Blue Lodge.

But if you progress further up into Royal Arch masonry, which comprises another thirty degrees, you take more and DIFFERENT oaths as you are raised to each higher degree.

These higher degrees are worded "murder and treason included".
I genuinely believe that you are unaware of this Josh, but it is the truth.

I have no Ideal where get your info, but any oath that you would take in Freemasonry would not negate a previous oath. I have to call you on this one. Unless you can prove to me that you have taken all the oaths as I have for both the York Rite and The Scottich Rite.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

bam baby!

No I don't, but we do have tea once and a while.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Alright alright people.

When I started this thread I did not mean it to be Masons VS Non-Masons,
I just wanted some info, and this thread got to a point where it turned into one big joke.

Lets say, that I now understand that some of the info going around -May- be lies, or disinfo, but I still do negate that maybe in the past, some people did take those oaths, and did do bad things.

I'm sure you mason guys on ATS are all nice people and have nothing to do with raping children or worshiping baphomet (that you are aware of) but lets end this foolish argument.

It is still my opinion that it is -Wrong- to be a member of any secret society, but to tell you the truth, you people arnt too secretive when it comes to being a masons, so cheers to you guys.

So please answer me this- Why do you think it is a positive thing to be a member of a secretive society?
Dont you think there is room for abuse here?
Let say you stand before a judge in court (who is a mason), and you let him know by a hand gesture that you are a mason.
Immidiately you recive his favor, could that not be so?

This is what scares me about this.
What may happen behind the scenes that we are not aware of.

And play nice.
(I mean - are not all the comments about hell boy and having tea with baphomet kinda.... off topic.. or.. off sanity? anyway - we can do without em')

[edit on 23-3-2010 by freebourn]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Lets say, that I now understand that some of the info going around -May- be lies, or disinfo, but I still do negate that maybe in the past, some people did take those oaths, and did do bad things.

Sad but, true. During the years I have been a Freemason, I met a few that have not lived up to there Oaths. I have had the sad job of suspending their memberships. Still we are all human and there fore subject to failure. I also have met soilders during my 20 years of service that fail to live up to their Oath of enlistment. The point is Freemasons are simply men and subject to all the weaknesses of mankind. The only differance is that we reconize this fact and try to overcome it. Sorry for all the jokes, We also have the weakness of loveing a good laugh once and a while.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Well, I think you're starting to see the point here: in ANY organization of sufficient size, there are going to be some "bad" people who get through. Doesn't matter if they're Masons, cardinals, politicians, or school teachers. What you have to recognize is that anything bad done by those individuals is just that—the work of the individual—and not a systemic or institutional goal towards "badness". And all it takes is those one or two bad apples to tarnish reputation of the organization which may be 99.99% good.

I'm sure you mason guys on ATS are all nice people and have nothing to do with raping children or worshiping baphomet (that you are aware of) but lets end this foolish argument.
I do have to take exception to that last bit... how can one unknowingly worship? If God is in my heart and mind when I make my prayer, regardless of the words I say, how can my prayer be to anyone BUT God?

It is still my opinion that it is -Wrong- to be a member of any secret society, but to tell you the truth, you people arnt too secretive when it comes to being a masons, so cheers to you guys.
You're certainly entitled to your opinion. The simple fact of the matter is just as you've observed here. Freemasonry is NOT a "secret society". Our membership ranks are well documented; we wear lapel pins and have stickers on our cars; our lodges are in the phone book; and our "secrets" of initiation, modes of recognition, etc, have been published and available for more than 200 years.

What we DON'T do is aggressively self-promote ourselves. I mean, yeah, there are a dozen or so Masons on ATS who are trying to set the record straight when people accuse us of being baby-eating luciferians, but as an institution, Masonry doesn't do a whole lot to inflate its reputation to the general public. Why? One of the first lessons I learned as a Mason was that we don't do the right thing because we expect praise or recognition. We do the right thing because it's the right thing to do.

If someone's down on their luck and they get an anonymous donation to help them out of their situation, the donation is anonymous because the donor doesn't want a lot of attention, he just wanted to help. Being part of a bigger group means small donations from individuals can go a long way. Hence all the hospitals, scholarships, etc. that Masonry in its various bodies provides.

So please answer me this- Why do you think it is a positive thing to be a member of a secretive society?
It's a positive thing to be a member of a fraternity because I have brothers who celebrate with me through the good times in my life, and commiserate with me through the bad. I have people I can turn to for advice, as well as people from all walks of life, all sorts of backgrounds, educations and careers who see the world differently than I do, and their input and experience is invaluable. Though I may only be able to toss $5 in the donation jar regularly, you get a few dozen men tossing their $5 in regularly, and you can help some kid pay for college. (My lodge gives $1500-$2000 scholarships annually to high school seniors who are going off to college. The recipients are usually NOT related to Masons, but only have to write a letter saying why they think they should get the scholarship and what they hope to do with their education...)

Dont you think there is room for abuse here?
Let say you stand before a judge in court (who is a mason), and you let him know by a hand gesture that you are a mason.
Immidiately you recive his favor, could that not be so?
No, it's not so. The judge, if he's a good Mason and an honorable man, would likely see a brother trying to take advantage as not living up to his obligations and treat him more sternly. The ideals of Masonry are to improve the self; to take a good man and make him better. Any Mason who would dishonor the fraternity needs to be set straight.

In the UK they had a law for a handful of years where all judges who were Masons had to register as such. After a while, they realized that there was no evidence any such corruption had ever occurred, so they dropped it. As I've argued before, sure, you can register the judges, but then you have to register every bailiff, ever lawyer, every witness, every accuser and every defendant who might appear before that judge, because collusion takes two. By that point, you might as well be tattooing serial numbers on our arms.

Could it happen in individual cases? Certainly. Does it happen widespread? No. You could just as easily have corrupt judges side with someone because they sat in the same church every Sunday, or their kids went to the same school and they were in the PTA together, or they went to the same college, or were fans of the same local sports team. Regardless of what obligations we make as Masons, all those groups have similar bonds when it comes to the choices one individual makes when he decides how he's going to act with another individual. To target Freemasonry because people think it has secrets is naive to the rest of human nature and social exchange.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I do have to take exception to that last bit... how can one unknowingly worship? If God is in my heart and mind when I make my prayer, regardless of the words I say, how can my prayer be to anyone BUT God?

It is more then possible.

Even pike himself said (I think it was him) that people can be tought that heaven is hell and hell is heaven.

You can be told that a simple ritual you do such as the one you do to initate a monument, of putting corn oil and wine, has a certine meaning, and only later find out that in occult it means something totaly different.

Is that not possible?

For that exact reason I do not follow the bible, or anything written by man.
I follow the words of god which are simple and are here to mean nothing but good.

The only thing I trust with my soul are the commandments of god.

Be good and do good to others.
All the rest? Well.. for all I know, satan himself wrote it.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Dont forget that Lucifer wants worship same as god do.
Its is very simple to say:
To worship god is to do X, Y and Z.
But what god? Lucifer? or the all-mighty?

There is alot of room for mistakes here.

I do not plan to spend my life worshipping someone who is not my creator, and it is very simple to make that mistake.
It all comes down to who you listen to and who or what you trust as the truth.

Smartest thing to do here in my opinion, is to trust no one!
Only try to do good out of your own heart.

I believe that, that is what god intends us to do.
Not follow rituals we know nothing about!

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

if you break it down to that level, then how does anyone know they are praying to God and not Balphamet, or Satan, or Bob the builder? How do you know? Our spiritual life is separate from our masonic life. We worship in our own way. Just like you do. Some go to church and some don't.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by network dude]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Dont forget that Lucifer wants worship same as god do.
Its is very simple to say:
To worship god is to do X, Y and Z.
But what god? Lucifer? or the all-mighty?

God is God and there is no way to mistake God for anything else other then the Creator. If Lucifer did infact equal Satan and Satan consequently exisited then he would have been-according to accepted mainstream beliefs-created by God and therefore be in a subordinate position to God.

Masons must believe in a Creator, a fallen angel can not be the Creator. Please see the thread I created on Luciferianism and Freemasonry in which we discuss this topic. I have yet to have anyone prove how you can unwittingly worship anything.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
from what i can tell, the Freemasons are an organization based on helping people and preserving knowledge for future generations.

Knowledge is power.

I watched a documentary on the history of freemasons last night, it was probably produced aroun 2007 because they mention Dan Brown is going to be working on a book based on the masons and da vinci code was talked a little bit.

They had a 33rd along with Christopher Knight who i LOVE and it was a good show. the 33rd degree talked about the Morgan Affair and also Albert Pike. I didn't realize that Pike pretty much wrote the 30 degrees.

When Pike mentioned Lucifer in his book Morals and Dogma, he was referring to either Jesus or the planet venus.

I have a strong feeling that the freemasons are influenced by the planet Venus. I think Venus could be the key to understanding the past.

Is there a freemason friendly forum? If anyone knows, please message me. I want to discuss the morning star and evening star with knowledgeable people.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I'm not going to sit here and say all Masons are good men because not every one of them was. Point of clarification, Aleister Crowly along with most irregular/clandestine Masons have been a thorn in the side of true Freemasonry.

Freemasonry isn't a secret society, its a private fraternity. Secret societies hide their membership and their meeting locations. Masons obviously don't what with community involvement, symbolism all over our buildings, and Brothers that adorn their person or belongings with Masonic symbols.

As for questions:
1. It teaches good lessons, tolerance, charity. It strengthened my faith, improved leadership skills, and gives me a network of friends when traveling.

2. Any good Mason wouldn't abuse their position.

Any Judge should recuse himself if he knows one of the parties in the court. Whether they are Masons or not, any impartiality is unethical on the part of the Judge. Plus, how would this hand gesture go unnoticed?

I do have to respectfully disagree. What's in my heart is between me and the God I believe in, no one elses. When I took my Oath it was to my God. For it to be said that we use generic terms such as Grand Architect of the Universe for God (as we allow men of all faiths in our group), but to later say its a specific being doesn't follow nor does it counter my belief at the time that my Oaths were sworn to the Deity of my belief.

I don't remember Pike saying that, but I'll have to look

Freemasonry is a progressive moral science.

Again, Lucifer was a man, a king. Lucifer is not Satan/Devil.

To an outsider, it may appear to be room for mistakes, but on the inside I see no mistakes. We have our policies, rules, regulations, and beliefs; none of which contradict any faith's beliefs.

I am sorry that you feel you can trust no one. Fidelity and loyalty are very important to me. Truth is the first lesson we are taught in Freemasonry..

reply to post by BeastMaster2012

History Channel usually interviews either Brent Morris or Elias Akram; both prominent 33rd's. I don't agree with all that Elias says, but Brother Morris is pretty knowledgeable.

I also think that Pike was talking about enlightenment, knowledge, when he spoke of Lucifer.

There are plenty of Freemason friendly forums that also allow non-Masons to join in the discussion. I'll send them to you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join