It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warren Buffet states nuclear attack a certainty.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Warren "laundering money for the CIA...me???" Buffet, guarantees that the US will come under nuclear attack.
Warren Buffets nuclear attack prediction

Considering his involvement with AIG, CIA money laundering and 9/11, this man would know more than most.

"Investment guru Warren Buffett offered a bleak prediction for the nation's national security, saying a terrorist attack on American soil is "virtually a certainty." Envy and dislike of the United States have fueled rage against the country even as the ability to build a nuclear device has spread, Buffett said Sunday at the final day of Berkshire Hathaway Inc.'s annual meeting."

Maybe with the press shouting more and more recently about Irans nuclear capability, makes you think that Buffets prophecy could be about the new false flag for phase two of their middle eastern plan.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
this man is practically my next door neighbor, he lives 10 miles away from me,

hes a really smart guy

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Is that a ICBM in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

nuclear attacks is...well, stupid. If a country has the ability to build nukes, its almost a sure bet they have the ability to create genetically modified viruses.

a suitcase nuke would take out what...a few city blocks?

a GM virus would be easy to bring, hell, the terrorist could simply injest the virus and go with no bags to try to sneak through anything...go to some major hubs and breath on people and voila, you have a pandemic that wipes out tons of people all over, shutting down the whole country perhaps.

I am more worried about someone coughing on me than someone nuking me.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Anything he says should be taken with a grain of salt. He's probably just trying to scare the markets.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by l neXus l

Smart..hell yeah.
He´s part of the team that murdered 3000 from which he and others gained billions of dollars and invaded a country injustly all without being caught.. now THATS smart..

Thats why if hes says its coming...its coming.
Its only a question of when and where.

[edit on 17-3-2010 by andy1972]

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I believe a rendition is in order. He should be taken to Gitmo immediately...waterboarded to extract information on his source....

Alas, he simply makes this stuff up as he goes along.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Holy $%*! Don't give them anymore ideas!

Warren Buffet is definitly in the well-known power elite. If hes got some insider knowledge trading going on, then he should share it with all of us so we can invest in our country's overall well-being.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by tooo many pills
reply to post by SaturnFX

Holy $%*! Don't give them anymore ideas!

Warren Buffet is definitly in the well-known power elite. If hes got some insider knowledge trading going on, then he should share it with all of us so we can invest in our country's overall well-being.

Bah, the ideas are a dime a dozen. I can give "them" ideas until the cows come home, but simply put, the reason why it hasn't been done is not because they cant do it, its because they actually dont want to do it. We in the west are paranoid about the boogieman and we put a face on it as cavemen half a world away...somehow we justify these cavemen with also people whom have nukes and advanced weapons, meanwhile barely having enough resources to buy a burger. Its really outlandish when you consider it.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I believe it's from a blog written in 2008, but I could be wrong... anyway, we've been fine for 2 yrs now.... just a thought

[edit on 17-3-2010 by freetree64]

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Buffet is probably correct. Zero will let it happen so he has an excuse to cancel the November elections. He could care less about America.

What I personally overheard from some guys recently who were obviously part of a White House advance travel team in a foreign country who had not a clue I was American and listening: "He could care less about (homeland) security now, he is up to his ass in domestic problems"

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Bull. If they ever scrounge up enough material to make a bomb, they sure as hell won't waste it on us. Tel Aviv would be a smoldering ruin. If something like that were to happen here, and not Israel, you can guarantee it's a false flag.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

what are you talking about who told you?

very unusual all these conspiracys about the government that are not proven but excepted as fact seems very dimm...

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

oops

[edit on 17-3-2010 by triplescorpio]

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I did not realize that Buffet was now an expert on foreign affairs or had access to classified intelligence. Any fool can look at rouge nations who are developing nuclear material and make some blanket statement about the probability of a nuclear attack.

Buffet is a smart investor, but he is just another one of these tools who has billions of dollars who pounds the table suggesting that average folks are not taxed high enough.

He's just like Soros who manipulates currency while working with his Washington and European elites to drive media which tanks the same currency he has just shorted. Why is it every time a nations currency tanks he gets richer? Is he really that good or is he behind the tank? What he does is buy a massive amount of a currency, short a ton of the currency, sell the rest off in rapid fashion and then buy it back at the lower price. He wins on the downside and then on the upside.

Why someone who has absolutely no experience in a matter would be given any credence on that topic because he's rich is beyond me.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
If there is another 9/11 type event in the US, you can be almost certain that Israel will again send out another news camera team to film it as it happens.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by l neXus l

Im sorry, so you know this man personally?

If not, what does this have to do with the discussion?

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Why are you trying to scare people by rehashing lies that were news 8 years ago?

In March of 2002 financial speculator Warren Buffett predicted that the use of nuclear weapons by terrorists was '"inevitable."'

www.nowpublic.com...

Perhaps you were meaning to draw attention to a more interesting section of the same article:

Fiduciary Trust's Chairman and CEO, Anne Tatlock, 62, was gone from her headquarters on 9/11. (a lucky person for being invited to this charity event that morning? Mrs. Tatlock not only works in the World Trade Center, but her offices were right where Flight 175 crashed into the WTC 2.)

The February 1, 2002 San Francisco Business Times reported: "On the morning of Sept. 11, Tatlock herself had just arrived with a small group of business leaders at Offutt Air Force Base in Omaha for a charity event hosted by Warren Buffett. She then heard the news of the first plane hitting the World Trade Center's north tower."

Warren owns Mitre Corporation. . . .

Because the attacks involved systems used by the FAA, NORAD, and the U.S. Air Force, the conspirators would have needed “super user” access to the command and control centers of these three separate organizations.

Super user means the most privileged user on a computerized data system. The super user has complete access to all files on the system. For the previously mentioned agencies, and virtually all other U.S. defense and intelligence organizations, there is one such possible super user: a little-known private not-for-profit organization, based in Bedford, Mass., known as MITRE Corp. MITRE also has a headquarters in McLean, Va., on a campus it shares with Northrop Grumman.

The MITRE Corp. is a major defense contracting organization headed by the former Director of Central Intelligence (DCI), Dr. James Rodney Schlesinger. Schlesinger, who was reportedly made DCI at the request of Henry Kissinger in 1973, later served as Secretary of Defense. Ironically, Carl Max Hammond, Jr. was a fact researcher and analyst for Mitre Corp. Mitre is owned by Warren Buffett. Hammond was on flight 175..that struck WTC 2. (?) Hammond could have found out and warned Warren Buffett. Why didn't anyone warn Carl? Well, call me old fashioned, but I don't believe it's wise to let "Carl" live if he had advance warning and was NOT in Govt.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by dolphinfan

Star for you! And look how many idiot fellow Americans think of these rich elitis scum ast "smart, successful, brilliant, hardworking, ambitious". etc. etc. It's amazing what constitutes as "smart" in the US nowadays.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

Yea, it is no different than the foolishness regarding Tom Hanks and his bluster about the WWII racism. When did Hanks become an expert in sociology? Just another Hollywood blow hard. That folks actually listen to these fools is amazing.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by dolphinfan

Buffet got rich thanks to the CIA.
AIG, Berkshire hathaway etc launder money for the company.
Have you actually read ANYTHING about Buffet and AIG´s involment in 9/11???
There are plenty of threads. I suggest you read at least ONE and then return and comment again about why he would know anything about and attack on the US.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join