It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What really happened to Nazi Germany?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
If there is a real threat of a NWO and its financiers (evil bankers) then what really happened to Hitler and his Germany? Wouldnt his agenda and progress at the time been a great tool to utilize to dominate the world and enslave us all? I mean, hell, JP Morgan and others were financing him so what happened? The NWO geeks had their man and their evil army to get their global government. What went wrong?

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I've never been convinced that Hitler was a shill for the NWO. I think that he knew of their plan, but I don't believe he was one of their cohorts.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
I've never been convinced that Hitler was a shill for the NWO. I think that he knew of their plan, but I don't believe he was one of their cohorts.

yeah, but he could have been easily manipulated or even removed once his empire was built. It would have been a massive template to develop the NWO agenda. The military force and medical technology he was developing was far beyond its time. Most of the medical, military technology and techniques used today by the US and Israel originated from Nazi germany. If Einstein and the Manhattan project scientists hadnt defected to the US, Nazi germany would have developed the nuclear bomb. The NWO was set back decades for allowing Hitler to be defeated.

He was financed by the right people, at the right moment in history, and they were successful. Something went wrong. I have heard speculation that the NWO forces had "lost control" of Hilter. Whatever that means.

[edit on 16-3-2010 by AzoriaCorp]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AzoriaCorp

Well, all of that is very true. I think that probably that is what would have happened. They probably would have had Hitler assassinated and took Germany as the enforcer of their plans.

As to there technology, the NWO has wound up with it anyway. No, I think part of Hitler's rage was due to the fact that he knew that the world was screwy. Unfortunately, though he might have thought otherwise, he did nothing to improve the situation.

A "madman" always thinks that he is doing what is "best." Hitler was no different.

[edit on 16-3-2010 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by AzoriaCorp
[ I have heard speculation that the NWO forces had "lost control" of Hilter. Whatever that means.

[edit on 16-3-2010 by AzoriaCorp]

Certainly. He caught onto the game they were playing.... Once he did that, ball game over.....

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Hitler was very much part of the 'system'... I spent a lot of my life believing maybe he was not but recently I am become certain.

Nazi Germany played its part, in creating conflict, allowing Russia to Bolshevise and gain superpower status (the Tsar had failed to lead his military in WWI and the Bolsheviks rebelled and took power by force... war against Germany again gave Stalin a reason to fully industrialise in a command economy, er even more so, and their victory and production in WWII gained them superpower status, to serve as the opponent of US).

Often employees are hired for temporary basis simply to play their part and move on, Nazi Germany acted in this manner. In my psychology background I have my own opinion; in this case I believe the 'powers' discovered that force of arms and fascism could never truly win in the end. This is very true. They decided to move towards a more subtle means.

You may have heard the phrase, the truly enslaved man is the one who believes he is free, and also, if you want to enslave a man he must fully believe he is free, etc. Such is also very true. When a person believes they have adequate freedom of choice, movement, direction, etc they do not question further and succumb to a form of contentment... and so when a person believes they're living in a world they control, you can manipulate them subtly by acting through their beliefs.

For instance, you believe you're free now, free to vote, choose, pursue what career you want. But you're not. You're limited by wealth, prejudice, ability, all within the confines of the system. You think you have choice because you get to pick between republican and democrat candidates. This is merely the illusion of choice. You didnt decide anything but which of their two choices you like: this is not true freedom.

Germans were still subject to this but not so much. They KNEW they had limits set by their fascist government. And so, they had something to act against. Eventually the people would have revolted and the government collapsed (picture USSR). The Nazis wrote extensively about subjugation from within, rather than force: its the wave of the future.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Back in the early 80's when I was on alt.conspiracy on USENET, documents were floating around all the time on Hitler and what triggered his rise to power and WWII. From what I remember, in the early 30's during the global banking collapse, every country in the world was forced to accept a central bank and become a debtor nation (except New Zealand I think it was and that happened in 1967). Anyway, once Hitler was in power, apparently he told the banksters to go screw themselves and refused the central bank. Germany was sitting on a 20 year armistice (signed 1919) at the time and couldn't legally attack other countries to which it claimed ownership until 1939. If I remember right, the banksters tried to extort Hitler saying they would cripple Germany if he didn't accept a central reserve bank. So, apparently Hitler used the psychology of Kant and Hegel to develop an enemy and collimate the national psyche. Seeing that Hitler would not go along with the banksters plan, they sold him the rope, so to speak, to hang him with by leading him into a world war while at the same time, the banksters funded both sides and made a whack of coin.

Everybody likes links so....

Bundesbank - 1948
The Warburgs
Economy of Nazi Germany (pre-war)
How Hitler defied the bankers
B.I.S. - ex-Nazi bank now the world central bank
Google if you want more

The same thing happened with Saddam in Iraq. The CIA had been stroking him through the Iraq/Iran war and afterward. Once that war was done, he was militarily extended. The CIA told him that Kuwait was really his and agreed he should take it back by force. He ended up buying a sh*tload of weapons in 1988 care of the US State Department and their associates that was managed by a group in South Africa out of Johannesburg and Pretoria that added G5 Cannons to the order. Remember Desert Storm and the American troops being under fire at one point and not being able to get close because of the Iraqi cannons? It was on the news ;-)

Anyway, Hegel/Kant, fund a situation and then create or amplify a problem (Hitler or Saddam), enter into a solution (war/war) and create an entirely new scenario (UN comes out of the League of Nations and of course all the new laws and losses of freedoms come out of a protracted war that actually started in 1991 under Bush sr). One only needs to look at the past to see the flow and remember that after Bush sr whacked Iraq in 1991, in 1993 the FBI helped build the bomb for the World Trade Center first attack. So the terrorists (read government) waited 8 years to do it again, it was time for more changes in the global psyche to try and lead us into the "new improved open slavery, revision 1.10" where you still have the right to shut the f*** up.

I'm feeling especially friendly tonight...lol

Cheers - Dave

[edit on 3/17.2010 by bobs_uruncle]

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

Yeah i think that holds alot of truth and makes sense. I did read that there wre a few attempts of rebellion and even assassination attempts on Hitler himself. So what you are saying is that the NWO masters decided they were on a doomed path in which domination by force was a failed effort and ditched it? and began a new more subtle approach to world domination?

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobs_uruncle
Back in the early 80's when I was on alt.conspiracy on USENET, documents were floating around all the time on Hitler and what triggered his rise to power and WWII. From what I remember, in the early 30's during the global banking collapse, every country in the world was forced to accept a central bank and become a debtor nation (except New Zealand I think it was and that happened in 1967). Anyway, once Hitler was in power, apparently he told the banksters to go screw themselves and refused the central bank. Germany was sitting on a 20 year armistice (signed 1919) at the time and couldn't legally attack other countries to which it claimed ownership until 1939. If I remember right, the banksters tried to extort Hitler saying they would cripple Germany if he didn't accept a central reserve bank. So, apparently Hitler used the psychology of Kant and Hegel to develop an enemy and collimate the national psyche. Seeing that Hitler would not go along with the banksters plan, they sold him the rope, so to speak, to hang him with by leading him into a world war while at the same time, the banksters funded both sides and made a whack of coin.

Basically, that is what happened.In all honesty, had it not been for WW2, Europe was facing economic collapse. The German people, by the time Hitler came to power, were starving to death in the streets.

Nah, Hitler may have unwittingly played a role in the plans of the NWO, which is largely controlled by the banking system, but he didn't do it willingly. He was very much, in my opinion, against the plans of the system.

[edit on 17-3-2010 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Basically, that is what happened.In all honesty, had it not been for WW2, Europe was facing economic collapse. The German people, by the time Hitler came to power, were starving to death in the streets.

Nah, Hitler may have unwittingly played a role in the plans of the NWO, which is largely controlled by the banking system, but he didn't do it willingly. He was very much, in my opinion, against the plans of the system.

I fully agree, I think initially he had a good idea in that he wanted to try to solidify Germany's position through industry and national solidarity. I think he took a wrong turn in his identifying some of his enemies, but, one of them was the global banking cartel. His mistake I think was that his ambition to raise Germany up from the desperation of the times was that it worked into the hands of the banking cartel as he was easy to villainize due to his eugenics practices. If he had rather exported what he considered "undesirables" and then took back countries that he considered German property, life would have been harder for the banksters. But again, who did the banksters have on the inside creating his paranoia? Hitler had an insatiable curiosity concerning the occult and artifacts and the Order of the Golden Dawn (Illuminati/Freemason organization) did have his ear.

Speaking of pawns in the game... The Bank of Japan History (1942?)
There is a lot we don't know about that time since the victors write the history and we all know bankers lie.

Cheers - Dave

[edit on 3/17.2010 by bobs_uruncle]

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AzoriaCorp

More than a few my friend, there is an excellent book/documentary called 42 Ways to Kill Hitler, I dont have either at the moment sorry but just the notes I took. There were at least this many attempts from individuals trying to shoot him at parades, to the Valkyrie bombing, and more sophisticated.

And thats precisely what Im saying! If you dont know you're in a cage you dont try to escape. But when you're chained down you do anything to get out. Fascism and rules have reverse psychology effect - like when a parent says you're not allowed to go out when you're younger, ya you sneak out...

Hitler was Catholic, Himmler was Catholic, they had the pope's blessing from Rome. The infamous Nazi salute? Nope, thats Roman legionairres salute. German Iron cross? Nope, thats Romes Iron cross. Nazi Eagle? Can you guess what Im gonna say?

Whether or not Hitler himself knew, is beyond me, it is possible that the Thule society 'groomed' him in to the poster boy for the illuminazis. Personally I believe Heinrich Himmler was the mastermind of the third reich, I have not done enough research in to it but everything I find corroborates. Hitler believed he was divine because of these 'premonitions' he had that saved his life, among other things, including being the only soldier to survive meeting brit Henry Tandey and believing a Nostradamus prediction was specifically about him. As I have experienced similar things I find it hard to dismiss. I am certain at least the people pulling the strings egged him on and turned him in to their poster boy.

Like I said, he had all the symbolism and backing of the Roman empire, he was a part of the system, did he rebel against it after though? Very possibly. Were the bankers behind the assassination attempts? Probable. But even if he did, he was Romes bitch for a while...

Never forget what WWII was planned for by Albert Pike:

"The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm."

And I cant seem to find the quote but it mentioned 'war between Britain and Germany' as the means of achieving this.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobs_uruncle
Hitler had an insatiable curiosity concerning the occult and artifacts and the Order of the Golden Dawn (Illuminati/Freemason organization) did have his ear.

Actually, Hitler was very Anti-Masonic.

now, he was obsessed with the "spear of destiny."

By the way, I do not believe in the Masonic conspiracy theories, but I suppose that is beside the point.

new topics

top topics

join