It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Denmark.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Hello ATS.

Well, how do I start. First of all, thanks for this wonderful site. I've been checking it out every day for about 10 months, but first now I have created my ATS account.

As you can see in the headline I'm from Denmark (scandinavia if anyone dont know) so english is my second language, so its not perfect

How and why did I get to ATS?
- Well, ever since I can remember, I've been interested in the paranormal things. It started in the school, when I was about 12 years old(?). Me and my best friend began to borrow books about UFO's, Loch ness, bigfoot, ghost and so on. We was reading all the time. But after we had read all the books they had, there wasent more to read. But then after many many years, I stumbled upon ATS and then I was in love at first sight

Have I encountered something paranormal in my life?
- I sure have. I've encountered things that I would call UFO's and Ghost's. The first sight I had, was two silver cigar shaped "crafts". The one was flying really slow, and the other was flying really fast (they were right above each others). And ever since I have seen strange things, and heard strange things. I would love to describe everything I've encountered, but then the thread would be too long

Many times I've had something on my mind wich I just needed to tell to someone who had the same view on things as I have. My friends dosent really care about the paranormal, so I keep it to myself, unfortunately. But thank god, there was finally someone who has the same thoughts about all this, and thats you (ATS) .

I'm very open minded, but if I encounter something paranormal, I always try to find some things that it could be. And if I cant, then I'll describe it as paranormal. I dont belive anything I hear. I always try to find a simple explanation.

Thats the end for now. Just wanted to say hi, and I hope I will get a good time here. (I sure think I will!). I dont hope it was too long, but hopefully you know a little about me now

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ypperst

Hi ypperst, and welcome to ATS. For now you can only reply to any threads in any forums you wish. Once you have reached 20 posts you will be able to start your own threads, you also will be able to send & receive U2U's (messages) to and from the membership. For now your U2U capability is limited to staff only.

Take you time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Terms and Conditions

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ypperst

english is my second language, so its not perfect

From what I read, you are more articulate than a lot of people that have English as their first language.

Welcome to ATS!!

What I love about this site is it's global diversity!!

ATS, as a community, is bringing people together on a multitude of common interests on a global scale. This to me is an epic feat.

I look forward to your future posts, see you in the threads

UberL33t

*edit for luster

[edit on 3/12/2010 by UberL33t]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. I'm Norwegian but live in Denmark

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ypperst

Welcome aboard - I hope you have a pleasant stay and may you find the things you are looking for.

Peace

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Welcome to the best website on the web...I am also Norwegian, my maternal grandfather was born there but lived in Denmark for a time before migrating to the U.S. around nineteen hundred.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Welcome aboard. Anyone from the land of the Great Dane is a friend of mine. I know Hans is better know worldwide but Victor was just too damn funny.

top topics

join