It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad: Even war can not save Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Ahmadinejad: Even war can not save Israel

www.presstv.ir

"See what has become of Israel. They [the West] gathered the most criminal people in the world and stationed them in our region with lies and fabricated scenarios. They waged wars, committed massive aggression… and made millions of people homeless," he told a crowd of supporters in the provincial capital, Bandar-Abbas.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Ahmadinejad at it again. As much as I hate the man as a fraud and a liar, sometimes he is right.

Day by day this boiling situation in the Middle-East (not even counting the U.S. occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan) scares me more and more. My only hope is that somehow the U.S. stays out of it if it does come to all-out war.

www.presstv.ir
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by CalibratedZeus
Ahmadinejad at it again. As much as I hate the man as a fraud and a liar, sometimes he is right.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Just kidding, but only partly since he's a politician like any other. See, he's generally right about stuff, he's fairly eloquent and has a nice smile (bad haircut tho), but he's still a snake.

He's using the same system that rulers of Cuba, Soviet Russia, Yugoslavia, Iraq, China etc. used. West is bad, join us we're good because we spit in its face.

Of course when I say "he" I mean the whole regime. Ahmadinejad himself can only make one personal choice, because that would be the last one. Well, maybe he can chose to have a 0.012cm wider smile for the next photo.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
*"We don't shy away from declaring that Islam is ready to rule the world."

* "The wave of the Islamist revolution will soon reach the entire world."

* "Soon Islam will become the dominating force in the world, occupying first place in the number of followers amongst all other religions."

* "Is there a craft more beautiful, more sublime, more divine, than the craft of giving yourself to martyrdom and becoming holy? Do not doubt, Allah will prevail, and Islam will conquer mountain tops of the entire world."

* "What is important is that they have shown the way to martyrdom which we must follow.'' [President Ahmadinejad's comments on an aircraft crash in Tehran that killed 108 people in December 2005].

* Ahmadinejad praises Iran for being able to recruit thousands of suicide bombers a day. Iranian President Ahmadinejad praised his country's ability to recruit "hundreds of suicide bombers a day," saying "suicide is an invincible weapon. Suicide bombers in this land showed us the way, and they enlighten our future. The will to commit suicide is one of the best ways of life."

*"This regime (Israel) will one day disappear."

*"The Zionist regime is a rotten, dried tree that will be eliminated by one storm.

*Israel is doomed to be "wiped from the map" in "a war of destiny."

* Ahmadinejad said that "the countdown for the destruction of Israel" has begun.

* Zionists are "the personification of Satan."

* "Them (Whites) invented the myth of the massacre of the Jews and placed it above Allah, religions and prophets."

Damn he should do stand up

[edit on 063131p://bThursday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Oopsy, I actually posted this in the wrong place,

two lines

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

* "Soon Islam will become the dominating force in the world, occupying first place in the number of followers amongst all other religions."

* "Is there a craft more beautiful, more sublime, more divine, than the craft of giving yourself to martyrdom and becoming holy? Do not doubt, Allah will prevail, and Islam will conquer mountain tops of the entire world."

* "What is important is that they have shown the way to martyrdom which we must follow.'' [President Ahmadinejad's comments on an aircraft crash in Tehran that killed 108 people in December 2005].

* Ahmadinejad praises Iran for being able to recruit thousands of suicide bombers a day. Iranian President Ahmadinejad praised his country's ability to recruit "hundreds of suicide bombers a day," saying "suicide is an invincible weapon. Suicide bombers in this land showed us the way, and they enlighten our future. The will to commit suicide is one of the best ways of life."

*"The Zionist regime is a rotten, dried tree that will be eliminated by one storm.

* Ahmadinejad said that "the countdown for the destruction of Israel" has begun.

* "Them (Whites) invented the myth of the massacre of the Jews and placed it above Allah, religions and prophets."

I find myself editing my posts. This is a sore subject with me.
I'll leave it at that.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I fear that the Obama Circus of Imbeciles will do to Israel what Bush Sr. did to Saddam Hussein 1991 when Bush told him it was OK to go ahead and invade Kuwait. When he did, Bush Sr. all of a sudden got amnesia and decided to go to war in Kuwait for something Bush and the CIA told Saddam he could do.

I fear that Israel will attack Iran and then when Israel needs some back up after kicking the nest of snakes, Obama is going to play his fiddle while Israel burns under a mushroom cloud or biological attack. In fact if the attack is not good enough to eliminate Israel, the Circus of Imbeciles called the Obama criminal organization might just do a 911 pay back on Israel by helping to eliminate Israel with covert nuclear attacks, secret space satellite secret weapons platforms or release of bio-weapons into the public water system while denying that the USA had any knowledge of Israels rogue actions against Iran and supports a move to immediate cease fire and support for peace talks.

I can just see Obama claiming that he knew nothing and does not support the actions of Israel against Iran. In such a way Obama can appear to be a non participant and well you know the rest of the story will just be more lies while the Lucifer clowns and the Obama Circus of Imbeciles plan their next Trixy against humanity. In fact, I can even envision Obama making a secret deal with his Muslim brothers and even Iran to assist in the demise of Israel for some concession that could be attained only when Israel is no more. This is the Trixy that worries me the most because I for one can see that the Obama regime is more than capable of telling a lie with a grin on their faces.

Just a thought. Thanks for the posting.

Thanks for the posting.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

Ha! I love it!

While very far fetched, you never know.

This whole situation just amazes me and I really have trouble getting my head around it. I mean it is like a mouse with a cannon trying to pick a fight against a lion with a knife. Yeah, you have a cannon, but that is a f***in lion dude.

Edit:
Just to clarify, Israel is the mouse.

[edit on 11-3-2010 by CalibratedZeus]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
The plain and simple truth is eventually Israel is toast. It makes it very clear in the guide book that I call Operation New World Order but most people call it the Holy Roman Bible.

The Zionists are doing their level best at the behest of Rome to make sure the world does turn on Israel. It will be fought over, it will be destroyed and untold lives will be lost in the process.

This has nothing to do with Iran and everything to do with Rome and the Zionists. Pity the Jews the Zionists sure have taken them for a ride.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

What is it that you find funny about those statements?

True Islamic culture is based on peace and kindness towards others. Western culture claims a similar noble position, yet has proven itself the main aggressor of never ending conflict against the world, as well as the dominant cause for much of the worlds suffering. Plundering resources, occupying territories, illegally reorganizing governments, implementing cruel sanctions and embargo's, punishing others fully for international crimes they themselves are arrogantly perpetrating, committing terrorist acts, torturing prisoners and ignoring the starving impoverished are historically recorded traits of western culture. It's a statistical fact that the USA, UK and Israel are the overwhelmingly biggest threat to the world. Historical record also shows Islamic nations aggression is mostly the result of retaliating and defending themselves. At very least, Islamic nations are a far less aggressive and destructive threat on the world than the western nations.

Israel is definitely the sole cause of disruption in this region and will eventually have to go for there to ever be peace. There is an undesirable Zionist led force responsible for the policy made by Israel that lends no reason for anyone to support it's existence.

Tactics used by those opposing the western military campaign are obviously proving successful in resisting it. It's only logical for those supporting this resistance to encourage the continuation of these tactics regardless what they are. The US is, in effect, practicing martyrdom by the continual use of WMD's causing themselves major exposure to Depleted Uranium and White Phosphorous?

It's also totally rational to hold controversial beliefs regarding the Holocaust.

So, history provides us plenty of evidence that the current western rule over the world is by far its worst threat making Islamic rule an improvement.

There's no difference between the west's praise and encouraged use of WMD's and Islamic praise of martyrdom.

Israel is preventing peace in the Middle East and must eventually go.

Zionism should be condemned by everyone.

Holocaust is inconclusive and reasonably debatable.

What's so funny?

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Well you perked my interest with that, unfortunately I was raised around no religion so I have never read the Holy Roman Bible. Care to elaborate some of the specific texts stating that? Or if there has already been a thread relating to the topic pointing me to it?

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by CalibratedZeus

Well you perked my interest with that, unfortunately I was raised around no religion so I have never read the Holy Roman Bible. Care to elaborate some of the specific texts stating that? Or if there has already been a thread relating to the topic pointing me to it?

Oh just the whole biblical apocalyptical battle of Armageddon. Israel is the prize in a plan to get the three main religions to wipe each other out and establish a one world government. The religious call this prophecy, I call it serious advanced planning on the part of Rome that wrote the Bible.

The Roman Empire never went out of business; it controls almost every nation on the planet through treaties and accords and out right ownership.

Rome specializes in divide and conquer warfare, it uses national and religious differences to get people to kill one another, force migration, and consolidate holdings and resources.

In relatively short order they will be consolidating there holdings into one seamless one world government after getting the world to fight over Israel.

I have written about this frequently on ATS the link will take you to the thread that probably has my most extensive writings on it.

It's a long thread and a lot to read

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
The plain and simple truth is eventually Israel is toast. It makes it very clear in the guide book that I call Operation New World Order but most people call it the Holy Roman Bible.

The Zionists are doing their level best at the behest of Rome to make sure the world does turn on Israel. It will be fought over, it will be destroyed and untold lives will be lost in the process.

This has nothing to do with Iran and everything to do with Rome and the Zionists. Pity the Jews the Zionists sure have taken them for a ride.

I'm so uneducated when it comes to Zionists. I thought Jewish was another way of saying Zionist. They are two different establishments?
If so that changes my perspective of the Jews. Zionism to me should be annihilated. But I don't want to feel the same way about Jews. Yet, one hand washes the other, no? Back to rehash my understanding or try to find any in existence...

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

Zionism is a political control cult, Judiasm is a religion. While Judea is a Roman Province.

According to the Old Testament only the Mesiah can lead the Jews back to Israel so the most devout Jews don't even recognize Zionist Israel as being a good idea from a religious standpoint.

Anyone can be a Zionist, most of the founding fathers of Israel who were all Zionists were agnostics and athiests.

Zionists love to hide behind the Jews and say they are one in the same and they are truly not.

Zionists love to play a game similiar to the introduction of the old Superman TV Show...instead of its a bird its a plane no its superman...

The Zionists go...its a race, no its a nationality, no it's a religion and switch back and forth either playing the race card, the nation card, or the religion card.

The point is Israel has real problems with or without Iran in the picture. In reality Iran is probably the least of its problems.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Thanks for the great info Traveler, looked at the previous thread you did and would love to read it but I am about to pass out for the night. Maybe tomorrow

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Why is it these leaders in these rogue nations that are classified as threats to planetary stability are so bi-polar? I mean one minute they are threatening the world with destruction and the next they are agreeing to settle down and play by the rules.

Similarily, I remember when western politicians were denying the accusations of global warming and that no major steps were needed in order to combat the looming threat, and then not even a week later, they had changed their minds and were claiming that major changes were neccessary in order to combat the looming threat of environmental catastrophe.

It seems overtly strange. Almost as if they were being controlled from beyond, doesn't it? Has anyone else noticed this phenomenon as well or is it just me?

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I agree, Proto.

There is a growing offensive attack slowly revealing itself lately. Broadly, an attack on spirituality, religious beliefs and other topically relative systems. I cannot say for sure what the specific goal might be, but I'm quite sure this is the vehicle.

It's too early to tell, but I think current events are all leading up to a religious restructuring of some kind? A lucid attack to turn religion in general on its head. The Pedophile Priests scandal and the current pro Atheist bus advertising campaign going on are two of the larger parts to this. I have a theory that this is the beginning stages of a shift to Satanism. A softening of public opinion to warm up to the idea. The entire Middle East situation is about fundamental religious beliefs. Demonizing Judaism and Muslim faiths are big steps towards Satanism.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaxBlack
I fear that the Obama Circus of Imbeciles will do to Israel what Bush Sr. did to Saddam Hussein 1991 when Bush told him it was OK to go ahead and invade Kuwait. When he did, Bush Sr. all of a sudden got amnesia and decided to go to war in Kuwait for something Bush and the CIA told Saddam he could do.

Point of history. George Bush's administration gave Iraq the green light to invade Kuwait. And we did it. We sat back and let him rape and pillage Kuwait. But when the Saudis went "Uh, guys, we're a little worried" we jumped in to "defend Saudi Arabia" - of course, saddam never made any aggressive move against Saudi Arabia, but Bush had to justify Americna presence i nthe region - as much to the Saudis as to the American people. So we got stories of Iraqi soldiers yanking babies out of incubators.

I fear that Israel will attack Iran and then when Israel needs some back up after kicking the nest of snakes, Obama is going to play his fiddle while Israel burns under a mushroom cloud or biological attack.

Maybe Israel should stop trying to put its dick in other people's ears, then. Seriously, I see no reason to subsidize this aggressive little pseudofascist bunch of twits. if they want to launch war after war after war, let them pay for it with their own money and their own blood.

In fact if the attack is not good enough to eliminate Israel, the Circus of Imbeciles called the Obama criminal organization might just do a 911 pay back on Israel by helping to eliminate Israel with covert nuclear attacks, secret space satellite secret weapons platforms or release of bio-weapons into the public water system while denying that the USA had any knowledge of Israels rogue actions against Iran and supports a move to immediate cease fire and support for peace talks.

I can just see Obama claiming that he knew nothing and does not support the actions of Israel against Iran. In such a way Obama can appear to be a non participant and well you know the rest of the story will just be more lies while the Lucifer clowns and the Obama Circus of Imbeciles plan their next Trixy against humanity. In fact, I can even envision Obama making a secret deal with his Muslim brothers and even Iran to assist in the demise of Israel for some concession that could be attained only when Israel is no more. This is the Trixy that worries me the most because I for one can see that the Obama regime is more than capable of telling a lie with a grin on their faces.

Just a thought. Thanks for the posting.

Thanks for the posting.

Jesus. You left out the Reptilians, space nazis, and 2012.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Thank you.
That makes it easier for me to understand.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
There will be a war with Iran sooner or later, mark my words, it's a case of "when" than "if". Very slowly they are gearing up to this, may not happen for a while, but it will happen.

top topics

join