It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohio Man captures UFO Footage over lake Eire

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
www.fox8.com...

After five consecutive nights of seeing something unusual in the sky over Lake Erie, a Fox 8 News viewer decided to snap some photos and share the images with all of northeast Ohio. Eugene Erlikh believes that what he has captured are indeed UFOs.

While describing to Fox 8 what he had seen, Erlikh said that orblike objects emitted "brilliant colors." He added that, while sometimes they did fly solo, they would on occasion fly together, seemingly "making line formations and triangles in the sky."

Erlikh, who is an EMT and paramedic student, also recorded video footage of the scene. He is sharing the images because he thinks they are "astonishing captures." Check out the picture gallery to see if you agree with his assessment

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

I looked at some of the photos and its very hard to tell what the hell he is seeing, So I leave it to you hardcore UFO people to let me know what you think.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I should add that these photos are indeed false hope, I cant make heads or tails of them... I think one looks like city lights... But you let me know.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I should add that these photos are indeed false hope, I cant make heads or tails of them... I think one looks like city lights... But you let me know.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Yea, putting energy into debating this litle picture isn't really productive.

we can't say more about it I think, its lights in the dark but...

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Terrible pics!
I live in Cleveland and have witnessed, along with hundreds of other, consistent UFO activity over Lake Erie. Do some research and you will find dozens of accounts. IMO, I believe that they have a base in the deeper Eastern Basin of the lake - just my opinion though!

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet

Pics 4,5 and 7 are indeed city lights, but the UFOs are the lights above the skyline lights in all 3....one pic (4) the camera was in motion, and all lights are skewed toward upper left or lower right), the UFOs are the blurs just above the horizontal light-shore line.

No proof of anything, but interesting find. Any links to this video?

CDS

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Yep! That's a UFO alright. It seems to be flyin' and we can't identify it. Yep, that meets the criteria.

I don't think it's ET in a spaceship though.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Strange clip, quality is awful, object could be anything but what's weird is that for some reason they get a girl who is totally non connected to it to rubbish the whole thing.

Why?

I wish they would just not show segments if all they are going to do is make fun of them.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I'm not sure what to make of the video, but this guy seems genuine. He said it's showed up 5 nights in a row, so I hope they can snap some better shots of this!
I'd say it is a UFO, just because of the red lines, all squiggly, and the UFO looks like it JUMPS around the screen, (not just from the shaky camera). I guess we'll see!

[edit on 9-3-2010 by tru_blu_dude]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by tru_blu_dude

I looked into to this this morning but have yet to see anything... Howver I should not in the great lakes are there are several large Military bases, and Wright Pat Airforce base is only a right down the road, per say.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
After viewing the video clip; I can say the result is the same as those seen in the mass Stephenville, Texas sightings. Does that lend credence?

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I think it is really interesting footage. There were lights like this, snake like UFO's that seemed to change shape into disks with lights and bright sand dollar shaped orbs filmed in other places in the last couple of years.
Some of the lines are due to the camera moving. Remember the rods that were actually moths or bugs as viewed by the camera lens? Still this looks authentic to me.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain

I think it is really interesting footage. There were lights like this, snake like UFO's that seemed to change shape into disks with lights and bright sand dollar shaped orbs filmed in other places in the last couple of years.
Some of the lines are due to the camera moving. Remember the rods that were actually moths or bugs as viewed by the camera lens? Still this looks authentic to me.

Similar to the OP -

www.youtube.com.../u/33/1I5OBH0D_b0

These demonstrated "colorations" have also exibited other characteristics.

www.youtube.com...

When not exhibiting such rapid movement they can be said to look like this one. This one too seems to demonstrate a change in shape.

www.youtube.com.../u/10/r1FOAp7nK3M

[edit on 10-3-2010 by WarriorKing]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   

G'day poedxsoldiervet

Thanks for posting that interesting report.

Unfortunately, there is not enough information for me to draw any useful conclusions.

Keep looking

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
As I said HERE I believe it to be Mars, Venus or Sirius, depending on the time of night he is seeing the object.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
As I said HERE I believe it to be Mars, Venus or Sirius, depending on the time of night he is seeing the object.

G'day Chadwickus

That seems to make sense

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Naahh...its just swamp gas coupled with some fireflies....fireflies actually ignite some of the leaked swamp gas to create a luminacy...thats all..

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Nick Pope just got interviewed on MSNBC about the UFO that has been coming back over several nights over Cleveland. They reported the witnesses state it is unlike anything they've ever seen, and it changes colors from red to blue to green and yellow ? Pope said he noticed the color change in the video.

After the interview, David Schuster did a little monologue saying, "now do people really believe there is a UFO flying over Cleveland ? Of course not."

He suggested it is a helicopter.

I don't know what I was watching. But I don't need this clown to say there is no UFO over Cleveland when they just showed a video of it ! He promised Pope they would do a proper analysis to get to the bottom of it. We'll never hear of it again, or they'll figure out it was only flares or chinese lanterns. Maybe it was nothing, but it looked strange. I believe Jimmy Carter described his UFO as changing colors too.

I've witnessed dozens of blatant UFO debunking efforts by NBC, including the local affiliate, over the last few years.

[edit on 11-3-2010 by Schaden]

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
LOL ...Again I noticed all the non believers scoffing at the quality of the video...
Let me ask those who debunk UFO videos one thing.
DO you really think everyone carries camera's and video taping equipment on them 24/7?

If a person any person sees a UFO chances are they don’t have Hollywood equipment type camera's or telescope camera's with video captioning on hand. So what do you expect really.

I am the first one to admit there are hoaxed UFO video's out there just to badly scrutinize us UFO believers even more.
So by the way thanks a lot to all you nuts out there that make these HOAX video's we know who you are and what your intentions are. You are wasting our time, not to mention confusing people of FACT & FICTION, that real UFO sightings do in fact exist.

Here’s the comments we always here from you debunkers.

I’ believe it when I see it
Oh its just a comet that sizzled out
Oh its just a light show
Oh the plane must of farted leaving streaks in the sky.
Oh it’s the Russians spying on us.
Oh it’s the terrorists
Oh it’s china testing out new technology
Oh it’s the new police system gone airborne.
LOL…. Seriously If I didn’t believe, UFO’S were real I would not be sitting here wasting my time writing this post. I Witnessed seeing one myself along with my cousin in 1977 have seen other possible sightings that I cannot say for sure because they were no where near as clear and close as the one I seen in 1977.

The others that have been seen were very distant fast moving objects darting horizontally then quickly dropping altitude and jetting horizontally again and disappearing out of sight instantly. These I will admit are not something that would constitute a report. I have heard many people tell me off sightings like this one I just described. But because again no one has binoculars on hand or telescopes to even try catching a closer look at these possible UFO’S.
I will continue to defend the fact that there is in fact something REAL about these unidentified flying objects. I for one never was even into Government conspiracies area 51 and all that didn’t even know that sightings of UFO’s were even talked about until 1977. After I seen what I seen, I actually was scared to even mention it to anyone. It was not til 1999 that I started to look into things a little bit more. Sience the 50’s til things have changed. Even our military tried to create a flying saucer that did not work. WHY would they even bother? I think there is a undoubtedly hidden secrets of immense knowledge that our National government (high intelligence) has had for a long time. Where’s all the records for AREA 51 ????
Wheres all the records dated back to the 50’s???? so for over 60 years now they have had the exclusive technology that has been tracking UFO’s and ET’s. I wonder how many they have wiped out. Was this there real intention find em and kill them off so that there would never be any trace to there secretive work? I thing they realized by now it was impossible to wipe them all out.

Article on area 51
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Credible UFO Quotes by prominent individuals by ATS member Karl 12
www.abovetopsecret.com...#

Extraterrestrial Biological Entities EBE's
www.sacred-texts.com...

So it's just not a pipe dream blowing smoke my friends... I really believe these creatures and ufo's have out smarted us and I am begining to think that some of these have taken a dislike to our government. For all we don't know, is how many different kinds there really are and from how many different galaxies they come from.
I would only hope that our own moon thats close to us provides us with the EBE"S most likely to protect us from the other not so nice EBE ones who may seek to destroy our galaxie.
"Obviously this last paragraph goes out to all the believers out there."
NSG52

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join