It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to summon demons?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodomite
www.enochian.org - classes and supplies
if you really want to get deep into the left hand path then I reccomend the books
-Liber Falixfer
-The book of Lilith
-The Red King
-The book of Azazel

You wanted the information and if your serious this is what you need. Good luck and be careful.
\

Perhaps you will know..........................Can yout ell me how to see demons with my own eyes? Like as in an everyday thing without cameras or special equipment?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4

Have you lost your mind???Well i live in west Virgina you should come to my home and you wont need to summons anyone...I have had both Bellsebulb and Satan here..Cant spell his name its not on spell check..Sorry..Get a Ouija board you'll get someone then.Or for real if your local come on over to my house..Ive been fighting demons for 1 year or longer now..he spiritual wind around here get a bit high at times..Do you mind me asking why you want the evil rim..I do really know them from spiritual warfare.

If you have Christ in your heart then you have power of all demons.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragoon30784

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Originally posted by dragoon30784
reply to post by Demetre

Hello. I was looking at your post and I was just thinking.....................You must have some experience right? Can you teach me how to SEE ghosts and demons and all. Not SUMMON them, just SEE them.

I would also like to know how to properly videotape them, in order to post the clip on YouTube. If they get our of hand, can I defend myself with a spray bottle full of Holy Water?

I just want to see them with my own eyes..... like in an everyday environment without any cameras

Eye image is fleeting. Won't you like to keep the memento and share it with other people who are interested? Maybe you can invest in some high-speed digital camera.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Hello

I am an expert in nothing regarding this subject. The below is my opinion only, these are just my thoughts on the original question of the OP on 'How to summon demons'.

As many have already said, I think it would be a very bad idea for you to try this, I personally think it's a bad idea for ANYBODY to try this but for YOU, it would be especially bad. I personally (of course I don't you) feel that you have little to no experiance with this subject and even less comprehension.

I, aswell as others, thought it was strange that you ask this question on this site, I know that this forum has a 'paranormal' section as well as some very knowlegable members, but there are many other dedication places where the info you want or need is availible.

Have you asked this question on multiple sites and seeing what answers you get from different groups and will go with the what you feel is the best or easiest way?

Please do not feel offended by my words, (although that's an impossible request, you can't help feeling what you feel!) it's not my intention to offend but I agree with others that have said that they think that you request and attitude to this subject is very immature and naive.

Please be careful on who's advice you accept over the internet, people do not always have the best intentions and especially when dealing with people that you have never met or even looked at.

Don't become somebody's personal expriment.

You will probably resent my post in your thread as I am not offering any advice on how you can actually achieve your wish of contacting a demon, as many of said already, it is not easy to do, but easier than you think.

As I have already hinted at, I don't agree with what your are trying to do, especially as it will not only affect you but possibly others around you and after you.

However, again as already stated, you are free to do as you will, people are very quick to mention that and quote "Do What Thou Wilt" but they more often than not forget to mention that you will be held accountable for your actions.

Also, some here could also be held accountable, giving advice or providing links to aid you in your request could also be responsible for anything that happens, good or bad.

I hope I'm wrong but I get the feeling that for you this may be just a passing interest and you will not perform the required study or sacrifice that is needed to become proficient in gaining the comprehension and skills needed to do this kind of thing properly. In my opinion if you are not intending to it 'properly' you should not do it at all, wheather you are trying to summon or conjure a being or energy that is a 'demon'.

Anyway, I hope you are well and that you decide not to try this, the above is just my opinion, go with what you deep down feel is right, even if that means summoning a 'demon', summoning an 'angel' or becoming a Scientologist!

Stay blessed!

Gnobody

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
In addition to what I said in my previous post above, I think that instead of trying to explore or understand 'demons' you should first try to explore and understand yourself.

Ask yourself;

'Why do I want to summon a demon?

'What do I want to happen?'

'Will I care if it affects my loved ones?'

'Will I care if it affects me?'

'What if I achieve my goal and I am covinced that 'demons' exist, then what?'

'Why do I want to connect with the Dark instead of the Light?'

These shouldn't be just queries to yourself but real honest and deep questions that you should try to find honest answers to. It may take some time.

Explore yourself, know yourself.

Again, just my personal thoughts...

Gnobody

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
You don't have to do anything special to summon them. All it takes is an undo interest in them. If they desire to mess with you they will. You really have no control or influence over them.
My suggestion...get a different hobby.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by anarchist-rebel
I thought I'd put this in the Paranormal Studies section since it has to do with demons/spiritual stuff.

So I've been looking at this site called joyofsatan.org and they show how to summon demons. But they don't exactly give a step-by-step guide on how to do it, more like general guidelines. So I was wondering if some of you ATS members could help me find out how to do the ritual properly. Me & a few of my friends tried to summon Beelzebub last night but I'm not sure if it worked, since we're beginners & we're not sure if we preformed the ritual right. If you have no intention of helping me with this, then Please refrain from posting in here!

edit: Also I'm not looking to curse/kill anyone!

[edit on 7-3-2010 by anarchist-rebel]

I would suggest Google search using the terms:

grimoires

You will find a plethora of choices. This one:
www.sacred-texts.com...
seems worthwhile, but it is but one of many.
I would also advise against doing this, as its rather like making up Nitro...one mistake and you are unlikely to get a second chance.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
It's actually very easy, I just call out - honey get me another beer

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by anarchist-rebel

Well, I got no clue how to edit my previous answer to this post, and don't have time to find out, so will just add this as addenda. For introduction to the subject, I would suggest:
1.Transcendental Magic - Eliphas Levi
2. The Magus - Francis Barrett
3. Book of Ceremonial Magic - A.E.Waite

For intermediate level, these books:
1. Liber Lunae
2. Three Books of Occult Philosophy - H. C. Agrippa
3. Forth Book of Cornelius Agrippa...see
www.esotericarchives.com...
4. Psellus' Dialogue on the Operation of Demons...see

For advanced study, the major grimoires:
Heptameron, or Magical Elements of Peter de Abano
Lemegeton, or Lesser Key of Solomon (try to get edition including 'Theurgia Goetia' chapter)
Testament of Solomon
The Greater Key of Solomon
The Grand Grimoire (aka 'Red Dragon')
Sepher Raziel...see
Grimorium Verum
etc.*

Also, any books by Ebenezer Sibley (see wikipedia for list) are helpful. Hope this is what you seek.

*Full list of grimoires (some of which are still available) can be gleaned from the multi-volume 'History of Magic and Experimental Science'.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
There are enough demons in the world at this point doing a hell of a job with insanity, addiction, wars, terrorism, child abuse, rape, homicide and torture. Oh and btw - most demons turn on their summoners - just as a head's up.

reply to post by anarchist-rebel

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gnobody
[\

When you're 14, goth and bored in suburbia nothing left to do that's *cool* but summon up demons in your basement.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Perhaps you will have more success with the summoning of a personal egregore? Create a tulpa (a thought form). Use the will of your group to conceive and embody the entity you seek to wield. If you have the will you will manifest your chosen deity, entity, tulpa, astral being, egregore. et al with only the effort required to realise and manifest its appearance. Bear in mind you are human and as such, prone to experience the world through the spectrum of emotion. You might find that which you seek undermines you at every turn. Maturity and understanding of your true will is fundamental to summoning successfully.

I will look for your success story. Or Not.

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join