It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please read, this is very important "Joe Stack and John Bedell Connection"

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I tried to view the site(GLP) for a year or so, it wouldnt let me access there website, when I tried it would say "Your IP is banned" I had never been on there to do anything wrong.
Heres my opinion...I live around a very religious community, there wasnt even alcohol sold in the town until a few years ago, yet it grew 20% last year and the main city (Winnipeg) only grew 4%. Theres something here they dont want there.

I wrote a few emails to the Admins, when they replied they were less than helpful. I told them I could prove i dont spam religious stuff on websites(since I modded for popular websites in the past) I dont change usernames...

Last week I tried GLP again, and now I can get on.

Theres something wrong with the website, I never should of registered for fear of spyware.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
reply to post by DeathTribble

I hate to bring this up but there is a whole troop of people out there who claim GLP is owned by some group called Tavistock.

www.rumormillnews.com...

I hate to be a part of that mess but, I have a sneaking suspicion GLP is a research project of some type. The disclaimer at the bottom should be enough to sound off some warning bells for most intelligent people.

[edit on 7-3-2010 by antonia]

GLP= Virtual Lair of disinformation experts acting as a peer group attempting to influence and disrupt the process of the formation of a public consensus towards a common interpretation of widely discussed topics, mainly conspiratorial in nature, in order for conspiracies that fall to the attention of the internet public to be registered and controlled.

Internet vocabulary of common terms and abbreviatons, 2016.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
-sniff sniff- Ew. Something about GLP stinks. Remind me NEVER to visit that site.

So this was all a hoax, or what??

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I have to get these old bones off to work, but someone posted a stock prediction as the OP: "INDU: 10688.63 4:00 pm (EST) 03/08/2010 (OP)"

Buuuut, others think this was created deliberately to discredit the OP, as he shouldn't have access to that sat. info anymore, meaning that the mods over there really are playing around with the information in an attempt to discredit? Or some yahoo is just throwing more spanners into the works. We should definitely check this out either way, as well as look for any unusual trades on the stock in question in a deliberate attempt to manipulate the price away from the prediction. (Just to clarify, I didn't grok to the fact that this is a stock, I'm going off the GLP folk's interpretations).

Also on the first (by date) post, there is either a guy just being a nimrod or someone trying to pass coded messages to our hero. Check pg 2 for more info: www.godlikeproductions.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
If this is true and broadcasts are being read could this be the reason for the big push from analogue to digital transmissions ?.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
hey, you could astral project 27 hours into the future and do the same thing.
remote viewing at close to light speed! and the minute your dollars showed up on the same stock, they'd descend on you like a pack of vultures.
skip that idea.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
If you want to access the future you don't do it by speeding through space.

You do it by slowing down and over a period of time the gap would widen, just as is claimed.

So your satellite would have to be running slow in order for the on board clock to run faster and this is true of the Navstar system responsible for GPS. The ground based clocks have to be continually reset to match the on board clocks in orbit.

The difference is small, but it adds up. If the clocks were not continually calibrated the GPS systems would be useless.

This is referred to as a time field differential and it is very real.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
The story does check out:

Joe Stack "Wikipedia"
"piloted by Andrew Joseph Stack III of the Scofield Farms neighborhood in North Austin, who worked as an EMBEDDED SOFTWARE consultant"

So Embedded Software Consultants ===> Embedded Systems Conferences
am I right?

John Bedell "Wikipedia"
"Bedell, ... was a COMPUTER PROGRAMMER and engineering student [7] from Hollister, California"

So both of them have the potential to pull something like this off. Plus there are the official story inconsistencies. Joe only killed 1 person from the building (he killed a manager, so it could be an internal power play to get rid of somebody in the office), plus witnesses said they saw EMT teams set up by the building before stuff happened. And, why does John Bedell (who is mad at the government) drive from California all the way out to the Pentagon and just start shooting? Does that seem like something even a mental nutcase kind of person would do? Obviously these guys are smart enough to know how to program computers and become engineers, don't you think they would be smart enough to know how to fight back against their government too? Or do you thing that one day they just got fed up, drove from California to Virginia, loaded up their guns and tried to blast their way into the Pentagon (in the case of John)? Maybe the NSA couldn't react fast enough so they came up with a way to get rid of these people in such a way that there would be no body to "investigate?" Put yourself in their shoes (pretending to cover up your classified technology). What would you do?

Also, some people claim that it is technically "impossible" (or something similar) for the NSA to have a supercomputer that can predict future events. Haven't you ever tuned into the radio, watched the weather channel, or visited weather.com to see someone predict the weather roughly 24 hours in advance (sometimes a week in advance)? Is it possible that a government agency devoted enough money and systems programmers to build a device that could do just that but instead of just weather make it analyze every electronic signal? Or do you think the heads of the NSA just blew their funding on things like fancy houses for themselves and other trivial stuff?

I think everybody should watch the news for anybody that kills themselves with the initials TSG.

The only unfortunate part of this story is that there seems to be little proof to back up the claims of the accusatory party.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
All I got to say is:
IF .... and I say IF
it is a big hoax, then it's a damn good one
and needs to be a Blockbuster Hollywood Movie.
And don't forget there is another movie besides
Deja Vu which makes a machine that sees into
the future. Check out Ben Afleck in "Paycheck".

Maybe this technology was around before 9/11
and that's why those put options on the airlines
were placed, hmmmm

Hey Big Brother, got any insider tips on Wall Street???
lmao

Or maybe, big brother knows in advance I'm posting this
and will come back to yesterday and edit it or delete it.
Damn, how confusing this can get.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
i dunno
im pretty sure Joe stack was a man who snapped and unfortunately decided to take a few innocent people with .
him far from a good man or crusader???
he deserves no credit or simpathy in my opinion.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join