It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CERN Restart Large Hadron Collider-Earth Quakes Jump 10x!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by One Step Beyond...
First was the HAARP doing earthquakes. Now is the LHC doing earthquakes. Then next will be the ISS doing earthquakes?

I think we have better info to come to some understanding, if one is to be had, that LHC is more of a possibility than HAARP.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

Yeah, it is probably just some random coincidence.

If it isn't global warming causing dramatically more violent storms and earth quakes off the Richter scale it is the Hadron Collider and some sort of man made manipulation of atmospheric conditions or messing with the earths plate tectonics. It is an atom smasher people, nothing more, nothing less.

Gets so you can't even talk about the weather any more.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I think we have better info to come to some understanding, if one is to be had, that LHC is more of a possibility than HAARP.

At least 10 times more probable.
The probability of HAARP causing the earthquakes is 0. Ten times 0 is...

[edit on 3/5/2010 by Phage]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Maybe they were designed to work together.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

At least 10 times more probable.
The probability of HAARP causing the earthquakes is 0. Ten times 0 is...

[edit on 3/5/2010 by Phage]

Phage, as you know that circle on LHC is 17 miles. They are messing with fundemental conditions. Everybody knows, althought the mass being delt with is small, that it could create its own field and the earth just may be fragile enough to react.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

S&F's for making the connection, CERN was warned this very thing could happen! They must stop it until they prove otherwise.
The naysayers would do a 180 if an earthquake destroys their home, water, and electricity...right?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

In conjunction, earthquake activity went from 13 on the 26th, up to over 100! the following day on the 27th! Not only that the intensity went up as well. See for yourself.

USGS

There is a spike because of the aftershocks related to the Chile earthquake.

Look up the dates surrounding the Haiti quake, or any other major quake, and you will see similar spikes.

And it still isn't a tenfold increase. For the month prior we were averaging about 18-24 quakes a day. That jumped to 103 quakes on the day of the Chile quake (5x increase, being generous).

78 of those 103 earthquakes were aftershocks in Chile (not including the original Chilean earthquake).

Doing the math, that gives us 25 novel earthquakes, that weren't aftershocks of the Chile quake. A number which falls reasonably close to the daily average of quakes for the previous month.

If you look at the data for the following days the same findings hold true. The preponderance of earthquakes recorded were Chilean aftershocks, which account for the misleading "earthquake spike." The numbers of novel daily earthquakes don't change in any statistically significant way.

There is no increase.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Guys, may be VERY APPROPRIATE take a look in the brand new LHC Compact Muon Solenoid Experiment webcams.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

Oh that was great.

Got me good for a second.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
A butterfly in South America beat it's wings a few more times per minute then it had the previous minute.. At the same time this happened, the sun spit out an earta big CME.

Chaos Theory at it's best.

Someoen should do some graphs tho based on data, and see if there is a comparrison or coreleation. Otherwise, sadly, it is pure speculation.

I remain middle of the road as usual.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

Oh wow. Thats just awesom.
/falls out of chair laughing!

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteOneActual

In conjunction, earthquake activity went from 13 on the 26th, up to over 100! the following day on the 27th! Not only that the intensity went up as well. See for yourself.

USGS

If you look at the data for the following days the same findings hold true. The preponderance of earthquakes recorded were Chilean aftershocks, which account for the misleading "earthquake spike." The numbers of novel daily earthquakes don't change in any statistically significant way.

There is no increase.

Yes you are correct. Outside of Chile and several of the usual suspect areas there has been no increase above normal in number or scale world wide.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
LHC require BIG AMOUNT of electricity ... so it can create a magnetic field ... have you see that the LHC position is totally on the opposite tectonic plate ... like trying to put 2 magnet togheter will create a repulsive effect ... same thing maybe have an effect on the tectonic plate ...

it seem to be a good supposition but its really not ... i'm more on the side who thing its a natural event and this increase in earthquake is just afterquake ...

sry if my english isn't good ... its not my first language ...

see ya later guys !

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Haha... i love how, because there is no real connections between it starting on the 28th and the seismic activity on the 27th you say "lets pretend it started on the 27th" and then continue to talk about it like its fact.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Josp1337
LHC require BIG AMOUNT of electricity ... so it can create a magnetic field ... have you see that the LHC position is totally on the opposite tectonic plate ... like trying to put 2 magnet togheter will create a repulsive effect ... same thing maybe have an effect on the tectonic plate ...

Maybe haarp but the LHC is not opposite Chile. That plate around Chile is a smaller seperate plate looks like. LHC comes out way north as opposite.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by FAQAmerica

Man please read the link. It was running on the 27th. Not pretend like you pretend read things.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by Logarock]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
March 1st 2010

"The first proton beams of 2010 were circulated in the Large Hadron Collider on Saturday, CERN said Monday"....

It didnt run long so they say, but it was on.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
HARP is used for mind control, to create a nation of mindless slaves. Normal humans would not act like US Citizens, would they?

Earthquakes are made using a modern version of a Tesla earthquake generator. A google search will give you a lot of info to look at.
Tesla earthquake generator

more from a Tesla site
one more for good measure
www.rexresearch.com...

[edit on 5-3-2010 by win 52]

[edit on 5-3-2010 by win 52]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

So do they drop that thing off in the middle of town or what? Please fix your link.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteOneActual

USGS

There is no increase.

Yes you are correct. Outside of Chile and several of the usual suspect areas there has been no increase above normal in number or scale world wide.

If there is no increase in the number or scale of earthquakes worldwide, then how did the LHC restart cause earthquakes to "jump 10x?"

If the earthquake spike doesn't exist, how could the LHC have caused it?

Clusters of aftershocks following a major earthquake have a historical precedence that predates the LHC or any like facility, so I'm assuming you're not talking about them.

Do you have data suggesting the LHC caused earthquakes any of the other times it was turned on?

Now I realize that a facility that some think is being sabotaged by its own future may have a little more to it than meets the eye, but in light of the data I fail to see what this thread is getting at.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by WhiteOneActual]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join