It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Detailed Look Into The Future: March 16th, 2010 (Part 2)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
As many of you know, I had a previous post about prophecy that as of late is being fulfilled before our eyes.( www.abovetopsecret.com... ) I would now like to focus in on one that is of the utmost importance. The Vilna Gaon (the saintly genius from Vilnius) was an 18th century rabbi. He was one of the most influential Rabbinic authorities since the Middle Ages, and – although he is counted among the sages known as the Acharonim – he is held by many authorities after him as belonging to the Rishonim (Rabbinic authorities of the Middle Ages).

The Vilna Gaon wrote also on mathematics, being well-versed in the works of Euclid and encouraging a pupil, Rabbi Baruch of Shklov, to translate the great mathematician's works into Hebrew. He made a prediction during his life that upon the third completion of the Hurva Synagogue the construction on the Third Temple on the Temple Mount would begin.

This is first interesting because the Hurva had only been built and destroyed one time at the time that the Gaon made this prediction. The Hurva, whose name means "ruin," was initially 1)built by disciples of Rabbi Judah Hahasid in the early 18th century. It was 1)destroyed shortly thereafter by Muslims demanding the return of loans given to build the synagogue. After it was 2)rebuilt in the mid-19th century, it became the most important synagogue in the country, but it was 2)blown up in 1948 by the Jordan Legion a few days before the fall of the Jewish Quarter in the War of Independence.

Now the Hurva is just days away from being completed and dedicated for thethird time. So now to the point….How in the world is the Third Temple supposed to start being built when the Jews don’t even hold the Temple Mount????

This is my prediction based on this 18th century prophecy. It would be impossible for the Jews to take the Temple Mount by force. The international community would not stand for it. It would be impossible to share the Temple Mount. The Muslims would not stand for it.

The only thing I can see happening is this. There will be a massive Earth Quake that brings down the Dome of the Rock and the Masque. This Earth Quake will do two thing. 1) It will bring down the building to make room for the Temple. 2) It will split the ground and reveal the foundation of the old Temple.

This has been a point of contention for some time. Jews say that the 2 temples certainly stood on the temple mount. The Muslims say there was never a temple there and they are accused of covering up the old foundations of the temple. The Muslims will blame Israel for the Earth Quake and this will start a war.

This war may be short or drawn out, but in the end the Muslims will be forced to accept that a temple once stood on Temple Mount. The wold will see the foundation with their own eyes and the there will be no denying it. In a peace treaty to follow the Jews will have the Temple Mount once more and start the rebuilding of the Third Temple. This will happen as a sign of the end. There have been many large Earth Quakes as of recent and this one will split the ground to reveal the truth.

This is my prediction based on the 100% accuracy of the Vilna Gaon. This is the only option for the fulfillment of the prophecy. I hope that this information causes you to prepare. The whole world groans for the Great day of salvation. The earth rumbles in the pangs of birth. To God be the Glory.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by trueperspective]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Great post!

I too keep a very watchful eye on the Temple Mount because in my mind it is the key to start it all.

Here's a link in case you don't have it:

www.templeinstitute.org...

Once again, great thread and i will see you on the other side bro.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
What happens if the temple never gets built?

Then what?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllexxisF1
What happens if the temple never gets built?

Then what?

It is not a matter of "if" but "when". The Third Temple will be rebuilt at some point in the future just assuredly as the Jewish state was reborn. I am confident of these things.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I remember seeing on a tv documentary that someone had built a scale model of what the third temple would look like. I have also read here that the sacrificial alter has been built. Now if those two are combined, and perhaps a full-sized temple corner stone was set into proper position, and the purification ritual performed... would all that together constitute a valid intent, sufficient to be declared a 'completing' of the third temple? Kinda like cheating by using the miniature temple model.

[edit on 3/5/2010 by Larryman]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Larryman

I believe that if they have enough building to be able to start the sacrifices agian then that is all they need. I have also heard the the Temple is basically already built in pieces. They just have to move them in place. I imagine it would not take long to get the Temple ready for the sacrifice again.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
That I have to agree seems to be the most likley way things will turn out . Best and most logical predicition and would go with the Bible ....hmmm

What about a missle strike from Iran might do it too.

Good post.bump

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
This is very interesting BECAUSE I have a memory from YEARS ago which ties into this in a very bizarre way... It MAY have been a Nostradamus prediction, and no I cannot quote it, but it had something to do with the foot of God on the Temple Mount. (It may have been a bible verse. I do not remember the source, but the Prophecy stuck in my head for whatever reasons) The speculation at the time (as I said, years ago) was that it would be an earthquake. It would signify the beginning of the end. NOW... we are pretty sure that earthquakes CAN be man made or man induced..... so,......... hmmmmm Puts a giant "What If" into this picture.

I will check back here. Thanks OP for stirring my brain!

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ThatDGgirl

I believe you are referring to this passage from Zechariah 14: 1-4:

14:1 Behold, a day is coming for the Lord, when the spoil taken from you will be divided in your midst. 2 For I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem to battle, and the city shall be taken and the houses plundered and the women raped. Half of the city shall go out into exile, but the rest of the people shall not be cut off from the city. 3 Then the Lord will go out and fight against those nations as when he fights on a day of battle. 4 On that day his feet shall stand on the Mount of Olives that lies before Jerusalem on the east, and the Mount of Olives shall be split in two from east to west by a very wide valley, so that one half of the Mount shall move northward, and the other half southward.

Beautiful words...

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Could you break up your paragraphs? It would make it much easier to read, especially since no one wants to read one long paragraph.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by trueperspective

get thread, was just talking to friends about this last night

interesting earthquake theory, i guess we shall see on that part

of note, they still need the ark to complete sacrifice right? the manna, aarons rod and the original (2nd pair) of commandments, makes me wonder if it has already been found or gonna be soon

more earthquakes? and i was looking up for the sacrificial red heifer, is there one blemish free?

11 days. so exciting and interesting, hopefully there wont be bloodshed over this

i cant remember where i read that, jewish historians said its possible to still have the temple located in another area that is still considered holy, so it doesnt necessarily need to be on the temple mount, er i mean where the present dome of the rock is

as far as seeing old temple ruins being underneath, that is gonna stir so many emotions and hate and grief, its insane to think that could happen and who knows if it will

11 days i guess

S&F

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by bputman

Yes I will do that my friend.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by trueperspective
reply to post by Larryman

I believe that if they have enough building to be able to start the sacrifices agian then that is all they need. I have also heard the the Temple is basically already built in pieces. They just have to move them in place. I imagine it would not take long to get the Temple ready for the sacrifice again.

Please could you clarify what sacrafice is to be made? Sorry for my ignorance

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

animal sacrifice

jews think they are under the levitcal laws still

all 613 of them, pretty intense

im starting to wonder if the levites are still the only preists who can enter the temple

since jews dont believe jesus is the ultimate sacrifice, they still need to sacrifice animal blood, and an unblemished one at that, the best of the best so to say

are levites still around? anyone?

levites were never given a piece of land but were given the preisthood over isreal

this is where tithing came in to feed the levites and in turn levites tithed as well to help the poor and needy.

kinda like we all help each other for ourselves but to also show faith in god for love of one another

so many things can branch into different threads it could go on forever

also story goes that when moses went to the mountain to meet with god, the only jews who didnt stray and worshipped the golden calf were the levites hence the honor of the preisthood, aarons bloodline (aarons rod which is in the ark)

[edit on 5-3-2010 by MurderCityDevil]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Well, none... Christ was the sacrifice... But not according to the Jews. To them the sacrifice needs to be reastablished. The Messiah is presented in the Old Testament in two ways. One is a conquering King and the other a suffering Servant. The Jews wanted their conquering King, which is why denied Christ. To them until the Messiah comes the sacrifices should continue. However, they have not been able to without the temple.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil

animal sacrifice

im starting to wonder if the levites are still the only preists who can enter the temple

since jews dont believe jesus is the ultimate sacrifice, they still need to sacrifice animal blodd, and an unblemished one at that, the best of the best so to say

Okay, i understand...what is the best of the best? Would that be a lamb?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

jesus is the symbolic lamb

for jews its the red heifer or somehow

look up red heifer in google

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Very interesting.

I must say while reading both posts I kept going
into a dream state and was having flashbacks
and flash forwards into time. But felt like everything
was gonna be OK.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil

animal sacrifice

since jews dont believe jesus is the ultimate sacrifice, they still need to sacrifice animal blood, and an unblemished one at that, the best of the best so to say

levites were never given a piece of land but were given the preisthood over isreal

this is where tithing came in to feed the levites and in turn levites tithed as well to help the poor and needy.

kinda like we all help each other for ourselves but to also show faith in god for love of one another

so many things can branch into different threads it could go on forever

also story goes that when moses went to the mountain to meet with god, the only jews who didnt stray and worshipped the golden calf were the levites hence the honor of the preisthood, aarons bloodline (aarons rod which is in the ark)

[edit on 5-3-2010 by MurderCityDevil]

Why yes the Levites are still around

A group of religious Jews who live in the Jordan Valley near the ancient city of Jericho are taking practical steps to prepare for the building of the third temple in Jerusalem by preparing descendants of the Kohanim, the priests, and the Levites for service in this next temple. These Jewish leaders have established a training center where temple priests can learn exactly how to conduct the daily temple services and offer the required sacrifices as dictated by the Jewish laws from the Biblical book of Leviticus.

Source: watchmannewsletter.typepad.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ThatDGgirl

Well, if they're going to blast the mount with HARP to make an Earthquake... they had better know what they are doing. Or it might just bust loose a new volcano there too.

[edit on 3/5/2010 by Larryman]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join