It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunk this 9/11 conspiracy fact and I quit ATS - WTC7: perpetual motion scam and the easy physics

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

I do wish truthers would stop talking about things " violating the laws of physics ".

It is trite and meaningless. If it happened on this earth it obeyed the laws of physics. Or perhaps you believe in the supernatural ?

Since the real meaning has gone right over your head, let me break it down for you:

NO ONE is saying that the laws of physics were violated on 9-11. What they ARE saying is that in ORDER FOR THE OFFICIAL STORY to be true, one HAS to accept the loss of said laws. Get it now?

Since the laws of physics CANNOt be violated, that means that the official story is nonsense.

Repeat the above until it sinks in, and then contribute something with meaning to this subject.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joey Canoli
There ARE differing quotes as to what the velocity of the plane was in those studies. Some say landing speed - as does Robertson today - and the PA architects say 600 mph.

That's because Robertson is either incompetent, or he's lying to save himself from any kind of lawsuit. Either way, Robertson was only a secondary on the WTC project. Robertson was recruited by Skilling's firm to work on the WTC project. John Skilling was the lead engineer along with his firm. They then asked Robertson to come on board and Robertson was responsible for the sway-reduction features of the WTC.

If Skilling were alive today, there's no doubt in my mind that we would be fighting along side the 9/11 truth movement to demand a new investigation into who knocked his towers down.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by richierich
What they ARE saying is that in ORDER FOR THE OFFICIAL STORY to be true, one HAS to accept the loss of said laws.

except that the OS does not break any laws of physics, it is the "truthers" with their noiseless invisible explosives etc. that break the laws of physics!

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by richierich
What they ARE saying is that in ORDER FOR THE OFFICIAL STORY to be true, one HAS to accept the loss of said laws.

except that the OS does not break any laws of physics, it is the "truthers" with their noiseless invisible explosives etc. that break the laws of physics!

Since scientific evidence was presented that proves that the official story cannot be true unless the loss of the laws is accepted, your comment is absolutely ridiculous, makes no sense in any cogent way, and defies logic. you sound like a perulant child that insists that the cookie jar attacked his hand and trapped it against his will, and expects someone to actually believe him!!

you lose this one.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JIMC5499

How can you say "At that time this type of an attack was considered inconcievable, beyond belief." Where have you been to make such a statement, or rather, haven't been? Obviously you haven' researched enough about 9/11 as you think you have.

Throughout that summer, we now well know, Tenet, Richard Clarke, and several other officials were running around with their "hair on fire," warning that al-Qaida was about to unleash a monumental attack. On Aug. 6, Bush was given the now-famous President's Daily Brief (by one of Tenet's underlings), warning that this attack might take place "inside the United States." For the previous few years—as Philip Zelikow, the commission's staff director, revealed this morning—the CIA had issued several warnings that terrorists might fly commercial airplanes into buildings or cities.

Source www.slate.com...

[edit on 5-3-2010 by hypattia]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by hypattia

It seems, to me, that the very fact that Tenet, and others, were all "running around with thier hair on fire" sorta destroys the 'conspiracy' idea, doesn't it??

I've always leaned toward the incompetence/arrogance angle, when considering the actions of most of the Bush administration post "election."

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by GhostR1der

well i guess your gone bud

bye bye

though doubt you have the guts to go before spouting more fallacies

When will you people get it?

Building 7 was falling end of

Edit to add its 2010 for crying out loud - isnt it time to look at whats happening today rather than rehash OLD stuff - course no

edit spelling
[edit on 5-3-2010 by Silk]

[edit on 5-3-2010 by Silk]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by hypattia

It seems, to me, that the very fact that Tenet, and others, were all "running around with thier hair on fire" sorta destroys the 'conspiracy' idea, doesn't it??

I've always leaned toward the incompetence/arrogance angle, when considering the actions of most of the Bush administration post "election."

No, it does NOT destroy anything. All it means is that Bush and Cheney qwere warned on the record and yet took NO actions to stop, and in fact assisted, at least in Cheneys case, pull off the attacks. just because Tenet is warning and so is Clark, that merans they were likley NOT in on it, but Cheney most certainly was, and Bush was just used....a stooge, a mouthpiece to appeal to the redneck moronic brain dead 28% on the people that always love him despite his failings.

The FACT that 9-11 happened, and like it did, is proof enough...the fact that bush and Cheney ignored the alerts is established, and that means they had a reason to do so. Can you imagine what that might be? think hard.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499
Problem is that none of your calculations allow for the effects of air. Ask any skydiver.

Pack your bags.

Interesting point you raise up.

If you watch this video here which I linked in the OP, especially from the 3:00 mark you will see that this guy has measured 4.5 seconds for a 100 meter fall. In order for a falling mass to simulate the video measurement, it requires a vacuum. Why would there be a vacuum inside the building? Because it's an implosion.

Will respond to further posts in 14 hours or so.. work to do!

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
IMO, people believing the official story at this point are either disinfo agents (who really do not believe it but will do anything for money) or people who just can't accept the truth because they can't afford their fairy-tale world to collapse like the WTC did.

I despise the disinfo agents and I pity the fearful souls.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by WormwoodHour]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by richierich

This was what I wrote,
" For the previous few years—as Philip Zelikow, the commission's staff director, revealed this morning—the CIA had issued several warnings that terrorists might fly commercial airplanes into buildings or cities.
This was in reference to :reply to post by MysterE "at that time this type of an attack was considered inconcievable, beyond belief.

I have believed from day one 9/11 was an inside job. Please... how could the Pentagon. have been attacked? We have the best security and defenses in the world. That was my thought on 9/11, and since then just more evidence piles up.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Ghostrider, it looks like you'll be around for a while longer going on the EXCELLENT responses from our incredibly informed believers of the official story.

Good god, have any of you actually read anything at all apart from the OS?

Go here:

www.ae911truth.org...

...and do some actual research. if you feel up to arguing with one thousand architects and engineers then please do. Until then, the simple parroting of nonsense created by the GOVERNMENT is just not going to cut it.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
wow, is this thread ever being derailed left and right.

the simple physics fact....

2.2 seconds of absolute freefall equals absolutely no resistance from the building below.

no resistance, means two things. one: the floors below must disappear before the falling mass impacts. ANY impact will slow the descent to less than freefall acceleration. and, two: no impacts equals zero crushing/breaking power. so what is breaking apart the building ahead of the descent?

the OP is correct. all the talk about economics, planes hitting buildings, etc. has NOTHING at all to do with this simple, elegant truth.

the lower floors were blown out by explosives, and everyone who could did hear them and did report them and did also report shockwaves.

big brother is an idiot.

[edit on 6-3-2010 by billybob]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
im no scientist but im fairly certain that wtc 7 was demolished and im pretty sure if you look at the video footage there is no way in hell that building came down because of " spot fires" year right. i dont understand why people are so blind that they HAVE to believe everything the media tell them. does observational deduction not play a role in your analysis? seriously watch the video again and again until the haze lifts and that light goes off in your head.

You have been had. Outsmarted and hoodwinked. it is your ego that refuses to let you believe that your holy government would ever wrong you or do anything that would not be in your best interest. Seriously without going off topic anymore you need to understand these are just people who are driven to success because of their love of power and money. You think these people are saints??? wake up and join the rest of the population. we cant fix the problem till everybody acknowledges that there is a problem. And in case the billions of dollars of debt the multiple wars across the globe and the failing healthcare and other multitude of events going on in your country wasnt enough to wake you up. Consider that you Supposedly elected the stupidest president in the history of America not just once but twice....... jesus how much more proof do you need.

what do you want TPTB to do? take out tv ad time laughing in your face? This shouldn't even be a debate. How the hell they did they get away with bringing that building down without the majority starting a civil war? they used misdirection, the oldest trick in the magicians book. they used the media to repeat the destruction of the twin towers with emotive music and heroic images of people banding together and conveniently avoided the tough questions of the day.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by billybob

you mention shock waves.

My sister felt the shock-waves when she was assisting with evacuation from Manhattan to liberty state park.

/begin sarcasm

Yea... where did THOSE come from i wonder

/end sarcasm

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Begin sarcasm/

the shock wave was probably traveling back in time from the future when American finally wake up and realize just how badly they got screwed.

End sarcasm?

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

very blunt, true, and funny at the same time. touche.

people were definitely screwed on that day.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
There must be loads of steel structure buildings due for controlled demolition... wouldn't it be nice if they tried to mimic the events of 911... create some damage, light some fires... wait a few hours and watch it collapse into its own footprint...

I'm sure that would be cheaper than laying hundreds of charges to weaken the building, quicker too.

Plus it would answer loads of valid questions about the collapse of all the WTC buildings.

WTC 7 doesn't make sense.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
That´s what I was thinking for a while now. Why hire expensive demolition teams that do the job. We learned from 911 that you only need random damage and you will allways get a perfect result.

I mean seriously think about this little fact alone. All three buildings that day collapsed in their own footprints. No tiliting to one side or the other, no apparent resistance from lower floors, simply colapsing straight down.

If buildings would behave like that, why would anybody spent so much money on demolition crews?

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
Ergo, the impacts did insignificant damage.

My god. That is absolutely hilarious.

The truthers seem to be willing to convince themselves of absolutely anything to get the wiggle room they need to make a conspiracy work.

Then can you please explain just what exactly the plane impacts had to do with WTC7 collapsing? Now that should be hilarious. I simply cannot wait.

[edit on 6-3-2010 by K J Gunderson]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join