It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What In The World Are They Spraying?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Teabags

As the saying goes Teabags, everything that goes up comes down and that means in our water and on our food.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS MAN MADE GLOBAL WARMING!!!!

If you think there is you are a sheeple! Baaaa!

Global warming is caused by the sun.

I agree with you but you don't need to be a troll by calling people names. It negates your whole argument due to your rudeness.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DisIllusioned PatRiot

Maybe its the sodium fluoride causing the AH, its an aluminum production by product isn't it?

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Thanks for the support there Blaine91555, but I think SuperSlovak got hold of the wrong end of the stick as I do not believe in AGW.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by slitterpig

Interesting thought slitterpig, I wonder if it has the same mind numbing properties as fluoride, maybe that is the true purpose of Chemtrails!

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by kennyb72

I just think if we politely remind each other now and then, these threads would be more productive and enjoyable. I've needed reminding myself many times.

That was an interesting article by the way. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Personally I know that global warming is absolutely real, man-made, and poses a serious threat to already-imbalanced ecosystems.

However, I don't believe utilizing these geo-engineering projects are safe, whether to humans or ecosystems, via unforeseen consequences. What we need to do is bite the bullet, take the hit, and DRASTICALLY CUT emissions and wasteful use of fossil fuels and resources in general.

There are so many ways in which our current civilization cannot be sustained forever (or even for long). And one way or another we will have to chuck some of our toys and grow up before we destroy what birthed us.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennyb72
As I mentioned earlier, this has got to be the proof that they have been at least trialling this technique for years, otherwise how would the conspiracy theory have started in the first place?

Not every conspiracy theory has a basis in truth, and even those that apparently do, can get blown out of proportion. Most Americans believe there was some kind of coverup regarding 911, and there probably was to at least hide the incompetent bungling which could have prevented the attacks but didn't. So the grain if truth is that there probably was a coverup to hide incompetence, but that doesn't mean they planned the attacks.

Likewise there are some real facts about chemtrails like the patent etc but again, we have to separate fact from fiction. If the temperature of Earth starts climbing out of control, it would be nice to have looked at and discussed some options beforehand for how to get it back in control, and this is true whether global warming is happening or not, and whether man's activities have any contribution to it or not. In fact it would also be nice to have discussed some options if the opposite happens and we start entering another ice age.

The US and Russia have had plans to drop nuclear bombs on each other for decades, but it would be pretty obvious if that had happened. But my point is, just because somebody has plans to do something, doesn't mean they are doing it. Hopefully the plans to drop nuclear bombs, as well as the plans for chemtrails, will never be needed.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
So, they are letting the cat out of the bag?
Great, now if the spraying, big-wigs would just repent and expose this whole thing for what it is, I would be elated!!!
Thanks.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Wow. Im from Shasta county myself. I havent heard about this. Thanks for the notice.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
hypothetically .......there doesn't have to be thousands upon thousands of people in on it.....it just has to be CLASSIFIED National Security information and any pilot or citizen that try's to "TELL" or "blow the whistle" will get zero publicity.....because it is a national security issue.

same thing happens when they put a gag order on something like insider trading regarding air line stocks pre 911. you talk and you go to jail....and your story gets burried.

some info even if horribly true...is too potential..DESTABALIZING for citizens to become aware of

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Some of the "chemtrail" people drive me nuts. I personally know people that insist that there is no such thing as a "contrail" (which is what they really are), and that they are ALL "chemtrails".

Like literally, we will be standing outside, and I live fairly near an airport so there is always lots of commercial air traffic. And every contrail they see they are like "omg they are spraying us right now". I'm like, seriously? You really think that every 757 that flies over is spraying chemicals over your house? I try to explain what a contrail is, and the physical reason of why they form. They don't want to hear it..they would rather believe that every trail they see is some chemical that has something to do with mind control, population control, black ops experiments, etc.

People, really...please stop insisting that every contrail left by every plane flying over every part of the country is leaving "chemtrails". Ironically these same people go to air shows where they are actually leaving non-contrails due to spraying out smoke or other substances, yet this is just fine, and they don't even think or consider that would be the best place to "spray" people in public (especially since the planes are flying much lower)

I also like how they will see an "X" contrail pattern and say "omg see they marked us"...seriously makes me LOL.

Take this post how you may, I was mostly just venting on what I perceive to be overly paranoid people who seemingly would rather believe some evil plot to harm them than to just use their brains and consider the real reason...wow...water vapor...who would have thought?

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
i see these trails here every day several of them at night there are crazy amounts of them all over they sky barley visible but if you look you can see. i tell everyone i know about the spraying they are amazed and are new to it. spread the word

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by kennyb72

Good thread S&F, if you guys wish to see some more info (not trying to derail just trying to continue the info for you all) check out this thread I made regardin this topic and much more... it's about a very good group of people trying to help get this information out to the public and make everyone aware!

A great message I must share

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
In that video they speak about Bariums health effects but they do not speak about CADMIUMs health effects. Cadmium was one of the compounds found in the sample also.

Here is the health effects of CADMIUM:

Occupational Exposure to Cadmium. OSHA Preambles to Final Rules, (1992).

* V. Health Effects. Documents the adverse health effects from acute and chronic exposure to cadmium in both humans and animals.
o Acute — Indicates that metal fume fever may result from acute exposure with flu-like symptoms of weakness, fever, headache, chills, sweating and muscular pain. Acute pulmonary edema usually develops within 24 hours and reaches a maximum by three days. If death from asphyxia does not occur, symptoms may resolve within a week.
o Chronic — Identifies the most serious consequence of chronic cadmium poisoning is cancer (lung and prostate). The first observed chronic effect is generally kidney damage, manifested by excretion of excessive (low molecular weight) protein in the urine. Cadmium also is believed to cause pulmonary emphysema and bone disease (osteomalcia and osteoporosis). The latter has been observed in Japan ("itai-itai" disease) where residents were exposed to cadmium in rice crops irrigated with cadmium-contaminated water. Cadmium may also cause anemia, teeth discoloration (Cd forms CdS) and loss of smell (anosmia).

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Read about CADMIUM in Jet Fuel:

pubs.acs.org...

This is why they do not need to worry about anyone, Pilots etc. finding out about the chemicals that are in Chem Trails, it is put into the Jet Fuel.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Its barium. They are protecting our ionosphore from intense heat and radiation. There is going to be a huge CME coming soon.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Blazer

Hello Blazer,

Take this post how you may, I was mostly just venting on what I perceive to be overly paranoid people who seemingly would rather believe some evil plot to harm them than to just use their brains and consider the real reason.

I can imagine that many contrails are mistaken for chemtrails, and I understand your point of view. I personally live a long way from the cities, but I witness burn offs regularly carried out by forestry people. When their is a haze in the sky caused by burn offs it leaves a sick unhealthy tinge about it.

When you have witnessed chemtrails and have seen a sick looking sky spreading from one or many of these so called contrails, I can guarantee it has not been caused by water vapor.

I see clear blues skies everyday(well when it's not wet) and it does not look like the skies over our cities. Maybe it is smog or traffic fumes I can't say for sure.

I have read so many stories now over the years where samples of these trails have been analyzed and confirmed that their are unnatural particles in the atmosphere it leaves a lot of questions that need answering.

I started this thread because scientists are considering using chemical spraying to cool the atmosphere. Doesn't that make you just a little bit suspicious given the history of this particular theory?

wow...water vapor...who would have thought?

OMG you do realize that is the most abundant of all greenhouse gases don't you.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Check out chemtrails. I think its already being done big time. Could be commercial aircraft spraying chemicals, or setting up the sky for the HAARP show thats planned.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by NoHierarchy

well, if you know GW is caused by men, please, tell me how

since today, there are not enough and credible evidences to support your statement

if you believe as an act of faith, then good for you ... but nobody really cares

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join