It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need some cash? Flip off a cop and hope he reacts!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I wouldn't count on the ACLU coming to your rescue. There were HUNDREDS of people in Pittsburgh whose rights were violated during the G20 protest and most were forced to plead guilty to (lesser) crimes they didn't commit just to get out of jail. The legal injustice system and fascist police enforcement work hand-in-hand and it's not to serve the people.

Like one of the commentators on YouTube said,

screw the Taliban, THESE are the real terrorists

So don't give the Nazi pigs an inch because they'll take a mile if they can get away with it. This is the right way to handle a traffic stop:

Just make their "job" (harassing innocent people) as difficult as possible. That's the best you can do in the Fascist Police State of America. And I'm not just saying that out of spite, it's a statistical FACT:

www.nytimes.com...

The United States has less than 5 percent of the world’s population. But it has almost a quarter of the world’s prisoners.

[edit on 3-3-2010 by Crito]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Yeah give them the finger,thats all well and good,till they beat the s--t out of you.
All they got to say is Terrorist, boom no rights, no phone call, no camera,
Around here if you flip someone off you better back it up, its fighting words here. I mean its saying ---- you,Some people dont take kindly to that nor should they.
Is not life hard enough with out pissing off cops,You must lead a charmed life.
A mans gotto do what a mans gotto do. thankfully i dont have to go around pissing off the cops.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustyrose
Yeah give them the finger,thats all well and good,till they beat the s--t out of you.
All they got to say is Terrorist, boom no rights, no phone call, no camera,
Around here if you flip someone off you better back it up, its fighting words here. I mean its saying ---- you,Some people dont take kindly to that nor should they.
Is not life hard enough with out pissing off cops,You must lead a charmed life.
A mans gotto do what a mans gotto do. thankfully i dont have to go around pissing off the cops.

Cheers

Again, the cops do NOT want to get arrested and thrown in a Federal prison...so quit imagining that you will get screwed if you use your rights...people like you would have all of us hiding and fearing the cops...but someone, the REAL men and women, will act to stop cops from violating the law.

Where would we be if all the slaves long ago feared the cops so much that they would not fight back? It took ACTION to get the cops in the courts for action, and the pople won, as always when they act and dont fear...YOU can worship and bow to cops, but as for me, I would rather see them crying when a judge takes all they have.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by cjcord
is it actually SPEECH if you aren't speaking? Wouldn't that fall under freedom of expression, not freedom of speech. I mean hey, if you want to walk up to a beat cop and tell him exactly what you think of him, be my guest- but I would be very wary of making gestures (that could easily be construed as "threatening")- then trying to claim free speech.

People who do this, without actually thinking it through, are what make things harder for the rest of us. So thanks- I guess.

And WHAT exactly about an extended middle finger is ' threatening'? Nothing!! Be real. If you walk up to a cop and express your first amendment rights and he reacts illegally, then SUE them!! Gestures are the SAME thing as free speech...they are totally the same. A gesture meant to show an attitude is protected by the same laws as speech.

Any cop that thinks that a finger is a threat is a moron and a sissy....and will lose that battle in court fast and be ready to sue. Lawsuits are the ONLY effective way of reigning in the out of control cops today, and we should use it as much as possible...just filing a case will send fear thru a copper..believe me.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I was recently in Florida. The cops abuse their authority, and jail citizens for absolutely nothing. A friend of mine was recently put in handcuffs, he did nothing, no criminal record, 100% clean. Arrested in his own home.

Cops have too much power and authority. America's law enforcement has gone over the line. Police brutality is happening everywhere and it's time the people do something. Our rights are vanishing and very little change is taking place.

It's time we the people fight back. Not with violence but with words and a show of force. We are much larger than government and law enforcement.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
You're crazy if you think the legal injustice system will help you. This guy was the exception to the rule. He got lucky some high price/powered ACLU lawyer felt like doing him a favor.

www.pagesixmag.com...

A Brooklyn transit cop stared down three of his brother officers yesterday, telling a rapt jury how he saw one of them shove a retractable baton into a man's buttocks as they tried to arrest him.

www.nypost.com...

The three cops accused of sodomizing a man inside a Brooklyn subway station were found not guilty of all charges today by a Brooklyn jury.

And it's not like these things have never happened there before. They do it on a regular basis. And they STILL get away with it, over and over again. Heck, the guy who wrote the article is probably a cop who's hoping more people flip him off so he can sodomize them.

en.wikipedia.org...

The arresting officers beat Louima with their fists, nightsticks, and hand-held police radios on the ride to the station.[2] On arriving at the station house, he was strip-searched and put in a holding cell. The beating continued later, culminating with Louima being sexually assaulted in a bathroom at the 70th Precinct station house in Brooklyn. Volpe kicked Louima in the testicles, then, while Louima's hands were cuffed behind his back, he first grabbed onto and squeezed his testicles and then sodomized him with a broken broom stick, causing severe internal damage to his colon and bladder that required several operations to repair. Volpe then walked through the precinct holding the bloody, excrement-stained instrument in his hand, indicating that he had "broke a man down."

So don't be stupid...

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by richierich

Bad idea, but if you really want to make money in court, for ANYTHING, just do as this judge has posted.

The sovereign states had been abolished in 1790 by the adoption of Article 1 of the Statutes at Large, which converted all the sovereign states into federal districts and gave the federal government lawful jurisdiction everywhere. In consideration of the fact that the federal government is a corporation and that corporations can lawfully own other corporations and all the American subjects to be educated have admitted under penalty of perjury that they are corporations, the Supreme Court ruled in favor of the corporate federal government. [See how sneaky and tricky lawyers can be? And all the more reason why lawyers should never be allowed to serve in government or in judgment of us.]

Under our corporate governments, no Sovereign can lawfully be tried or convicted of any statutory crime. I recently discovered how to avoid prosecution under the Trust when a Sovereign is taken before a corporate prosecuting attorney or a judge:

First: “the Sovereign must inquire if we are on the record, and if not, insist upon it! Say nothing, sign nothing and answer no questions until you are convinced that the proceedings are being recorded!”

Secondly: all a Sovereign has to say for the record is: “I am a beneficiary of the Trust, and I am appointing you as my Trustee.”

Thirdly: the Sovereign then directs his Trustee to do his bidding! “As my Trustee, I want you to discharge this matter I am accused of and eliminate the record.”

Fourthly: if the Sovereign suffered any damages as a result of his arrest, he can direct that the Trust compensate him from the proceeds of the Court by saying; “I wish to be compensated for [X] dollars, in redemption.”

This statement is sufficient to remove the authority and jurisdiction from any prosecuting attorney or judge. The accused will be immediately released from custody with a check, license or claim he identifies as a damage. It doesn’t matter what the action involves or how it is classified by the corporate law as a civil or criminal action. It works every time! All of the Codes, Statutes and Regulations throughout the United States are a Will from the Masters to their Slaves. A Will is defined as, “An express command used in a dispositive nature.” When individuals in America are charged with a crime and warehoused in a jail, it is because they went against the Will of the Masters and not because they harmed another person. Remember that: The Will demands from us all that we are; keeps us in check; and promises us nothing!

AND also this;

The police officer who arrested you has been “brainwashed” into believing that he is doing the right thing, when in fact he is nothing more than an “armed slave acting as a henchman” and hired to bully and intimidate all other Slaves into submission of the Masters’ Will! This statement will probably offend most police officers, but this is fact and it is not their fault. Most police officers believe they are performing a public service and doing the right thing in the performance of duty. They have been lied to by the government and in most cases police officers are pumped full of lies, more so than anybody else. Recently, the Police have all been ordered to complete paramilitary training and were told that this is essential because of the new threat of Terrorism! The people responsible for this training and brainwashing are the same people and foreign Agents who have been controlling all of us since our birth. NOTE: I’ll bet that nobody told these police officers that these suspected Terrorists may come at them from their very own government officials. So now our government officials have our police officers training to act as a military unit. [e.g.] Follow our orders and don’t think! They have succeeded in placing these officers on edge, so that their every reaction will be an over-reaction to the situation, just like Hitler’s Gestapo.

Everyone needs to understand WHO they are and WHAT they are.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality

join me in flipping off your local cops, especially ones you dislike

Bad idea. What happens if you wreck while your flipping him off and you are stuck in a twisted pretzel of steel and you need that policeman to help you. I'm sure he will lift a finger to help you but ill let you guess what finger that would be.

Not all cops are bad. If someone breaks in your house I bet they will suddenly be your best friend huh?

What?? If you cannot lift a finger and still maintain control of a car, then you must be some kind of awful driver...or worse. that is the WORST excuse by far I have ever heard for NOT using a Right. you MIGHT wreck a car just because you used a hand not on the wheel? What planet are you from? I have TWO hands and use ONE hand to control the wheel, while the other one does a LOT of things, like hold a cigarette, adjust the radio, etc. etc. etc., etc....and I never, in over 45 years of driving, with NO moving violations, ever..and never having caused a wreck...over a million safe miles driven...never have i not been able to control a car with one hand.

If you cannot come up with a more sensible excuse, please don't try...its embarrassing for you.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
The best way of p-ssing these guys off is to simply deny their existance. Like playground bully's they "get off" on creating fear, the more people who simply acknowledge there about, the less fun it becomes for them.
Flipping them off more only gives them something to laugh about at the station, aswell as a excuse for getting your ass beat (despite them being fined for it.)

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth

Originally posted by andy1033
The police murdered my life for 18 years, perving into my home violating every second of my life. They organise gang stalking of people.

Anyone doing this to make money of them, better be careful they do not microwave you in your home. They are murderers as my life has shown, and after years of being microwaved now, my body is mashed.

Police equals real life serial killers.

To join the police period you have to be a mentally disturbed person who wants to kill innocent people.

Like i always said, join the police if you want to murder and you will get away with any crime you do including murder.

Wow serial killers and microwaves
I think you might have a bigger problem then the police. And if you actually think they are all mentally disturbed you might want to take a good hard look in the mirror. I think that you may have lost a wagon wheel along the way. They are not all bad some are and some are not. But I have a feeling the voices in your head will be much louder than my post.

[edit on 2-3-2010 by Subjective Truth]

Well I can agree that some of the cops definitely are organized and criminal. Some will kill you if you threaten the lively hood of the "ring."

That is a fact and not in any way a stretch of the imagination.

Flipping off a cop to be arrested is not smart. What if the ring runs the jail. You are in big trouble if that's the case, which in large cities it often is.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by skepticantiseptic

" What if....what if...what if..." If all you can think of is some far flung fear, then you don't have much of an imagination. What if we all just hide all of our expressions in public because we are all afraid of the big bad copers? What kind of nation would we be?

If you are so afraid of cops that you cannot even consider beating them in a court and suing them for all they have, then go ahead and let them run roughshod all over you and make you kowtow and whimper...but as for ME and MINE, we will fight and we will win!!

It is a fact that most all cops have no desire to get fired, sued and perhaps criminally charged, all so they can get some sick satisfaction from hassling a citizen. If you think so little of our police that you believe this, then by all means join us in changing all this:

Every cop in Amerika should shake in his boots at the mere thought of violating our rights...they should KNOW that they will face justice and will be dealt with. once that happens, we MIGHT be closer to calling them police instead of pigs.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddio

Bad idea, but if you really want to make money in court, for ANYTHING, just do as this judge has posted.

The sovereign states had been abolished in 1790 by the adoption of Article 1 of the Statutes at Large, which converted all the sovereign states into federal districts and gave the federal government lawful jurisdiction everywhere. In consideration of the fact that the federal government is a corporation and that corporations can lawfully own other corporations and all the American subjects to be educated have admitted under penalty of perjury that they are corporations, the Supreme Court ruled in favor of the corporate federal government. [See how sneaky and tricky lawyers can be? And all the more reason why lawyers should never be allowed to serve in government or in judgment of us.]

Under our corporate governments, no Sovereign can lawfully be tried or convicted of any statutory crime. I recently discovered how to avoid prosecution under the Trust when a Sovereign is taken before a corporate prosecuting attorney or a judge:

First: “the Sovereign must inquire if we are on the record, and if not, insist upon it! Say nothing, sign nothing and answer no questions until you are convinced that the proceedings are being recorded!”

Secondly: all a Sovereign has to say for the record is: “I am a beneficiary of the Trust, and I am appointing you as my Trustee.”

Thirdly: the Sovereign then directs his Trustee to do his bidding! “As my Trustee, I want you to discharge this matter I am accused of and eliminate the record.”

Fourthly: if the Sovereign suffered any damages as a result of his arrest, he can direct that the Trust compensate him from the proceeds of the Court by saying; “I wish to be compensated for [X] dollars, in redemption.”

This statement is sufficient to remove the authority and jurisdiction from any prosecuting attorney or judge. The accused will be immediately released from custody with a check, license or claim he identifies as a damage. It doesn’t matter what the action involves or how it is classified by the corporate law as a civil or criminal action. It works every time! All of the Codes, Statutes and Regulations throughout the United States are a Will from the Masters to their Slaves. A Will is defined as, “An express command used in a dispositive nature.” When individuals in America are charged with a crime and warehoused in a jail, it is because they went against the Will of the Masters and not because they harmed another person. Remember that: The Will demands from us all that we are; keeps us in check; and promises us nothing!

AND also this;

The police officer who arrested you has been “brainwashed” into believing that he is doing the right thing, when in fact he is nothing more than an “armed slave acting as a henchman” and hired to bully and intimidate all other Slaves into submission of the Masters’ Will! This statement will probably offend most police officers, but this is fact and it is not their fault. Most police officers believe they are performing a public service and doing the right thing in the performance of duty. They have been lied to by the government and in most cases police officers are pumped full of lies, more so than anybody else. Recently, the Police have all been ordered to complete paramilitary training and were told that this is essential because of the new threat of Terrorism! The people responsible for this training and brainwashing are the same people and foreign Agents who have been controlling all of us since our birth. NOTE: I’ll bet that nobody told these police officers that these suspected Terrorists may come at them from their very own government officials. So now our government officials have our police officers training to act as a military unit. [e.g.] Follow our orders and don’t think! They have succeeded in placing these officers on edge, so that their every reaction will be an over-reaction to the situation, just like Hitler’s Gestapo.

Everyone needs to understand WHO they are and WHAT they are.

YOU ARE THE MAN, DADDY-O!! Give me some more links to this stuff!

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant.

I swear, I weep for our future.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by richierich

Man wins 50k from police- Flipping Off LEGAL!!

It may seem a bit over the top to some, but for those of us that HATE abuse of the laws by the police, it is an effective way to not only teach a thug cop a lesson, but make money as well and get TRAINING at the department so the rest of the flatfoots know the law as well.

I give you a f&s for this great thread. I love the idea of flipping off a cop. I'm going to do that as soon as I see one. But I must admit, I don't get to the doughnut shop I often as I'd like

<< 1   >>

join