It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gordon Brown Accused: 'Practising Paedophile'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Why is this so hard to believe after the scandle with the Catholic priests???

This is more "human nature"at work,you brits are not above this sort of thing even though you would like to think you are.To defend these people inspite of all the info and sites that have been given is either like minded with people you are defending or just pompous arrogance.

This is why these powerful people (and the common person)get away with it.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Because these people in the UK couldnt get away with having a new sofa that they didnt deserve on tax payers money, let alone be seen to be giving extra life lessons to minors (and not the coal kind).

There maybe some right dirty, depraved buggers in there, but if Gordon Brown was into this, he wouldnt have got away with it by now, never mind who was controlling the media.

The news of the world, has gone to town on loads of politicians in the past and their sordid lives, but not one of them has been done for peadophilia.

The church is different in a way, some of the these people are spending pretty much all day with with children and workign with them in hostels, and care homes, so you could see it as an opportunity for them.

There has been a spate of women and men involved in paedophilia in nurseries here in the UK, and it only takes one word from somebody and all hell broke loose on them.

Gordon Brown maybe many things, but he aint a Paedophile, I would put my house on it, all £250 of it!

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Battleline

Originally posted by Battleline

It is so hard to believe from where I am sitting because Gordon Brown is under the spotlight all the time and his background has probably been dredged through by countless investigative hacks all looking for some dirt on the guy. If these hacks could not discover dirt in the context of paedophilia when they have probably been heavily funded by certain members of opposing political parties of business interests then there was probably no such filth to be dredged up.

Of course there is always the possibility that MI5 squashed all truth in that regard from reaching the public spotlight from threats to bribes and perhaps even sudden mysterious death.

This is more "human nature"at work,you brits are not above this sort of thing even though you would like to think you are.To defend these people inspite of all the info and sites that have been given is either like minded with people you are defending or just pompous arrogance.

I disagree that this is human nature because such desires are a million miles away from my nature. When I look at a child I see only an innocent that evokes a smile and the very last thing on my mind is a sexual attraction. Paedophilia is not in my “human nature” and if I thought it was I would hope I had the strength to self terminate without fuss or ceremony.

To defend these people from the label of paedophilia without cast iron evidence is not to be a sell out or a defender of the arrogant and pompous. Rather it is an indication that though we might despise the politician our contempt does not fall into the abyss where we lose our very reason and decency as to bring down a person by any means possible is to play their game and become one with the black hearted scum at the heart of government.

I will not play that game even if such a stance damns me among my peers as peers who advocate such a course of disgusting behaviour are not worthy of my respect anyway.

This is why these powerful people (and the common person)get away with it.

I think such people in high office get away with it not because of our disparities and differences of opinion but because these scum have the infrastructure, funding and network to enable them to stay hidden.

We are not to blame for this, it is the filth that carries such actions that take all the blame.

[edit on 1-3-2010 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Funny, you don't list the source for this...

Originally posted by kindred
These include claims that police were tipped off that Hamilton was armed and en route to Dunblane Primary School, that he was a Freemason and received favours from Masons in the police allowing him to avoid prosecution, and that he was part of a paedophile ring that included members of the security forces.

Yet the link you DO provide, www.archive.official-documents.co.uk..., says

Thomas Hamilton harboured a long-standing grievance against the Scouts and the police. In the large volume of correspondence which he generated a recurring theme is his assertion that the police were biased in favour of the "brotherhood of masons" and that there was a "brotherhood" link between the Scouts and the police. In passing it may be noted that this together with evidence given by Mr Deuchars indicated that Thomas Hamilton had never been a freemason. I am satisfied that he was not a member of the masons. Evidence was given by a number of his acquaintances of his bitter complaints of having been victimised by the police and having suffered hard treatment at the hands of local authorities.
(quoted from Ch. 5)

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Because we're talking two entirely different scopes here... It's easy to believe that an individual Catholic priest with such tendencies would have the opportunity to attempt such things... They are in regular contact with kids though various youth programs, etc. They're teachers, or coaches, or advisors, or whatever. There's plenty of opportunity for one priest and one youth to do something without people noticing what's going on.

On the other hand, the accusations of the OP are on a much more massive scale, which is why they're so incredulous. When and how would such atrocities be committed? These are public figures with fairly fully and public schedules; secretaries and aides who handle all their appointments and get them from point A to point B every day of the week. Where are the victims, and why haven't they come forward? Where are the witnesses?

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
This scourge has affected all aspects of society. It is no surprise if it is present in the highest levels of power. However, I would tread lightly on this particular topic. This is quite an indictment to be playing around with if it is not true. I am aware that many Brits are upset about the rule of Labor and the premierships of Gordon Brown and Tony Blair. However, these scathing indictments are quite a stretch, if there is no smoking gun to back up the claims.

If these accusations are indeed fact, then it would be all over international news. There would be rioting in the streets of Great Britain. I have noticed the sources made available by the author of this thread. Look at them with a level of caution, because they may be from fringe sources? Some of the allegations may be true, but it is safe to proceed with caution on this one. This is character assassination of epic proportions, and one should get the facts straight before making a claim as serious as this about a particular public official.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TailoredVagabond

Get your tory hating out of this thread mate,if you had bothered to read this thread you would have noticed mud was slung at all parties!I dont think the nasty tories started this,the polls may show a brown bounce(fk knows why!)but they dont need to BS like this-still pissed about the milk snathcher?

On topic,it looks like operation Ore caught out some big names in politics and the army.I dont think woman bully Brown is a paedophile,but there could be a coverup when some big names hit the police net

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Hi. This is my first post here and I apologise if it's a negative one. However, I just could not let this one go by without replying. Gordon Brown and the rest of his horde of a cabinet (past and present) are a bunch of, crooked, sinister, malevolent, psychotic, paranoid tossers. We already know here, in GB that they are completely incompetent. Blair and J. Smith (previous Home Sec.) was, I believe, on major anti-psychotic medication (just look at the eyes of both this filth). The whole British political structure completely stinks. All major political parties here are corrupt and the system is corrupt. Nothing short of revolution is what is needed in great (intentional) Britain. But to say they had or have anything to do with paedophilia is, in my view, completely ridiculous. ATS Forums is a great place to be and 60% of what I read here is worthwhile reading but this is complete crap. I'm sorry if you have put a lot of effort into your post but it's a wasted effort in my view and I feel, with such a post, the ATS site may bare the brunt of this silliness. Frankly, I could believe a story more along the lines of them all being Annunaki lizards in disguise. That would be a more credulous statement rather than stating GB or any/most of the other British political filth are paedophiles.

[edit on 1-3-2010 by lawofduality]

[edit on 1-3-2010 by lawofduality]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

I know exactly what a D-Notice is, as I've done enough research on the subject matter. A D-Notice is usually used to temporarily gag the press, which then gives the government enough time to cover it's own ass while consulting lawyers. After the D-notice was served to the Sunday Herald, everything relating to the incident was classified and that's no conspiracy, it's fact. Read up on the Cullen Inquiry. Only half the documents were ever released and the other half which no doubt contains all the important info are still classified. Why? What are they hiding. You can't tell me it has anything to do with national security.

I also disagree about keeping secrets. Examples:

The Pope played a leading role in a systematic cover-up of child sex abuse by Roman Catholic priests.

www.thisislondon.co.uk...

Catholic nuns to pay out £116million compensation for child abuse.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Maybe you should advise our crooked politicians on what the law is. I abide by the law, it's a shame our politicians don't, as quite alot of them presume they are above it and the same also applies to judges & lawyers. Our government is rotten to the core and that's obvious to anyone who isn't wearing their blinkers. When you have a government as crooked as ours, it's very easy to keep secrets.

The truth about secrets
www.thenutgraph.com...

With the church, the damage has been most spectacularly demonstrated by the high-level attempts at keeping secret the sexual abuse of children by Catholic priests. A report from a three-year investigation released on 26 Nov 2009 found that more than 100 parish priests had sexually abused children since 1940. But church leaders in the Dublin Archdiocese did not inform police about any complaint of abuse until 1995.

[edit on 2-3-2010 by kindred]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I personaly find the scale of this a bit far fetched. It would take far more credible sources for me take seriously, I mean, David Icke!?

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

Really good post Dock9. It seems you have hit an exposed nerve judging by the attention it received.

The topic of the pedophocracy is guaranteed to attract the attention of the paid shills. This is a good learner course in spotting them.

If anyone reading this does not believe that this evil cannot be covered up by officialdom should remember the Dutroux case. Similarly, I recommend that readers google the name McGowan & pedophocracy. Here’s a starter for 10 points.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I dont believe for one minute that our top officials are really members of a peopdophile ring! This is really over stepping the mark when you accuse somebody of this.

I hope all the MP's who have had there names tarnished with this rubbish get some revenge on the sick minds that created these posts.

Gordon Brown may not be my favourite person but I will defend him on this one!

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Another bizarre & disturbing case is Haut de la Garenne.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Since February 23 this year, when the island's then deputy chief officer, Lenny Harper, first addressed them outside the granite walls of the Haut de la Garenne former children's home, they had been led to believe it had been a house of horror - a place where children were tortured and abused in a labyrinth of cellars, and that possibly as many as seven were murdered.

Now, a bluff, straightforward and extremely experienced Lancashire detective, Det Supt Mick Gradwell, who had taken over the investigation after Mr Harper retired in August, was telling them that most of what they had been told about Haut de la Garenne and Mr Harper's £4.5million inquiry was nonsense.

'There are no credible allegations of murder, there are no suspects for murder,' Mr Gradwell said, and neither was there a scrap of evidence that there had ever been any victims.

Illustrating his presentation with slides and the actual physical evidence, he went on to demolish every detail that the world had been told supported the notion that children had died in horrifying circumstances.

Another coverup?
'I have known about Jersey paedophiles for 15 years,' says award-winning journalist
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Haut de la Garenne: Why abuse on this level could happen again
www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Jersey carer dubbed 'The Perv' convicted of sex attacks in Haut de la Garenne
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Haut de la Garenne - wiki
en.wikipedia.org...

Police moved into the hostel in February 2008 as part of an investigation into historic child abuse. Police excavated a cellar, and widely-publicized initial reports claimed that human remains and other evidence of torture and/or murder had been found. These reports later proved false.

However, the investigation did produce numerous allegations of child abuse from past residents, which have resulted in the convictions of a former resident and a former member of staff.

The hostel closed as the police investigation commenced and YHA have indicated that they do not wish to re-use the premises.[14] As of June 2009, the building is used for accommodation for military units visiting Jersey.

Jersey children's home hell: Victims of Haut de la Garenne tell their story.
www.mirror.co.uk...

What's the real truth about Haut de la Garenne
www.richardwebster.net...

[edit on 2-3-2010 by kindred]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Damien_uk

Well Damien as much as this topic is repulsive we owe it to the children to not abandon them.

Another scandal to barely break the surface here was the Casa Pia ring in Portugal. I find it alarming that this was known about when Madeleine McCann disappeared but media in the UK did not link the cases. Paulo Rebelo, the new investigator who replaced the oafish (??) Goncalo Amaral certainly thought so. The Daily Mail article did so but then no follow up.

If you are genuinely interested read the links provided.

[edit on 3-3-2010 by chuckyman]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by kindred

Well, you obviously don't know what a D-notice, as you statement here attests. I'm not going to repeat what I said in the previous post, it's there for you to read.

You're probably getting confused with a super injunction, but no matter which way you cut it, nobody was slapping D-notices on this subject because that is not what they are for and they would be ineffective, as people can ignore such notices anyway without fear of reprimand.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
You obviously read it wrong. Looks like we'll have to agree to disagree. If you actually took the time to look into the case then you would know a D-notice was used to gag the press. Every newspaper bar one complied. All the information on the internet that was leaked inlcuding the identities of the people involved comes from the newspaper that ignored the D-Notice. After that the official secrets act was used to sweep the whole thing under the carpet.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by kindred]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Battleline

Because gordon brown is neither a catholic nor any kind of priest.

Do you not wonder about the timing of these allegations?? Hint - does May 6th have anything to do with it??

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
There are some more allegations below concerning politicians, including Brown's alleged crime. A lot of it seems to be linked to abuse in children's homes too. Also, Brittan's alleged behaviour supposedly came to the attention of the police when they were investigating the murder of Jason Swift. Whichever way the investigation went his name kept cropping up. Jason Swift was once in a care home in Islington, which I think has been linked to the abuse in Jersey care homes. McAlpine was linked to the abuse in North Wales children's homes. If there is any truth to the allegations, then there are some very dangerous people still out there.

shaverania.blogspot.com...

[edit on 6-5-2010 by Joe68]

[edit on 6-5-2010 by Joe68]

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I've just ended up here as a former news of the world journalist on twitter has confirmed this ?
twitter.com...

Is many secrets held by the media soon to come out now?
edit on 16-7-2011 by Loopdaloop because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-7-2011 by Loopdaloop because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Hmm, since the Saville Scandal this thread takes on more meaning, Gordon Brown was on the list of high ranking peadophiles handed to Cameron by Schofield...

More info and related discussion here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join