It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gordon Brown Accused: 'Practising Paedophile'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by orangutang

You know exactly what I mean by decent and you insult myself & other members by suggesting otherwise.

reply to post by Dock9

I read your links first time round. For the avoidance of any doubt, I've now read them a second time. And thanks for the Rense article too, interesting reading.

Addressing the thread ... that Gordon Brown is allegedly a paedo ... (and don't for one minute try widening this one to encompass other matters ... address this particular allegation).

The substance of the allegation boils down to a supposed conversation in 1986 between the man making the allegation, Mike James, and then Treasury Minister Norman Lamont. I'm not repeating the allegation here, if others are sufficiently curious they can read the links themselves.

Incidentally, 1986 is ten whole years before Dunblane. Did you even bother to check that before starting the thread ?

Anyway, that's all this allegation about Gordon Brown amounts to, a supposed conversation 24 years ago of which we have only this man's testimony as proof. He's provided nothing else of any kind whatever.

No evidence of any kind whatever ... I'm repeating that to get it in your brain.

That isn't good enough for me to go on, if it's good enough for you then more fool you.

But we don't know what you think, do we ? You hide behind the relative anonymity of the internet to repeat these disgusting allegations. Mm, that's fair (not).

The responsible thing to have done, assuming you honestly think there's any truth to the allegation, was to get in touch with the Procurator Fiscal's office in Kirkcaldy, pass them this "evidence" and see if it flies.

You'll make an jackass of yourself, obviously, but hey you'll brighten my day considerably.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Jimmyx, I agree.

It seems to me that some people can invent stories and accusations from whimsical coincidence and prejudiced assumption. The problem politicians, celebrities and others have is that if they take action against smut peddlers like www.thetruthseeker.co.uk... they give succour to these people and it becomes as self fulfilling prophesy – bad press. This website is just full of the bile against anyone in authority.

I am sorry, but I find website who churn out such utter nonsense revolting. It insults common decency. I find the people who actually believe some of these stories as too gullible for words.

Regards

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Lets go back to Operation Ore for a second

One of the people connected to this was the Who's guitarist Pete Townsend who explained that he had been on the site as someone looking to investigate the issue - no charges brought

A personal friend of mine worked the operation and told me of the "Huge Huge" amount of data they had and that to convict all would "crush the UK legal system"

Months later he told me "most of the cards were nicked (my note here - fraudulent use of cards) and we couldnt pursue it all"

At least one man committed suicide because his name made the Ore list - subsequently exonerated

Be VERY VERY careful people when slinging mud

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
This kind of thing, if true, makes me want to go off the grid, stock up on supplies, and just take a nice little trip around the world. What would I do on this world tour? Pick off these bastards one-by-one with a sniper rifle.

I don't give a ^$#( if somebody in government reads this post and investigates me. This crap is horrible. These people need to be destroyed. God I'm pissed.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
No this just shows you how sick and twisted these globalist are. Half of them are into paganism, devil worship and sick stuff.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by OrphenFire

Couldn't agree more. I'm sick of hearing about all this nonsense with "higer ups" being above the law. Well I'd prefer to put em all in a line and save on the bullets. Some things just in life you just don't do, and hurting kids is one of em.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by crusaderiam

I don't care what their religious practices are. It's things like pedophilia, child torture, (insert cruelty here) towards children that are completely unacceptable. People like that need to burn.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9
You've been provided sources galore. Many include mainstream news articles
Yet 2/3 of the links in your original post are by the same author, Mike James. Hardly seems fair and balanced...

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ulala
reply to post by orangutang

you said
"You know exactly what I mean by decent and you insult myself & other members by suggesting otherwise."

i'm not sure what you're on about, but you appear to represent others.

if you choose to be insulted, so be it. i stand by what i wrote.

it's obvious to me that most western leaders are warmongers or support the corporate political cartel and its many illegal wars. so it does not leave much room for decency, either killing, maiming, pedophilia or everything in between.

that is as i see it and if i'm presented with evidence to the contrary, then i'll modify my opinion.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9

And then there's this litany of political perverts:

. Tory Party MP (Billericay) Harvey Proctor - Stood trial for sex offences of a sado-masochistic nature against teenage boys, and was forced to resign.

I must protest that this is grossly unfair to include Harvey Proctor in this. At the time in England, sex between a woman and a man was legal where both were aged over the age of 16, but for gays the age was 21. If they had been female, there would have been no case against him.

If Harvey Proctor was to be tried again today, he would almost certainly be found innocent, however, this is not possible. After this case, Proctor tried to set up a shirt store, but with all the publicity against him he was clearly ruined and chose to end his life.

I bitterly condemn your act of including Harvey Proctor in amongst these others.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

Not surprised at all...see also

The Franklin Scandal...using orphans from Boystown
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Satanic US Government re":The US Senate page scandal which was quickly shoved under a rug so it could not expose EVERYONE who participated in the crimes.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is getting to be one big and ugly club of pedophiles.
I think this is where those Haitian children were headed as well.
Don't trust Midwest Baptists...sorry.

When enough people catch up to the information...something WILL be done.

Hurry people

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Most of the elite are pedophiles.

People are going to be very, very mad when they finally work it out.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Peruvianmonk

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

There are paedophile rings involving top-level officials globally. A few links provided exposing some of them on youtube.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by kiwitina948

Not to mention the police themselves. I would bet many high level police are into this sick stuff. Unfortunately, the elites just get more and more powerful and perverted, yet face no consequences. Things have to change, and everyone should be accountable for their actions regardless of your position in life.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
What disgust's me more than a Paedophile is someone who will vouch for them being a decent person.

Seriously, if the people that have been named AREN'T Paedophiles, then they would be wanting to get straight to court to prove their innocence. I can tell you now, if someone ever accused me of such a disgusting crime, I would shout to the high heavens that I wasn't, and then sue the pricks that made the accusations.

So tell me, if the people named AREN'T Paedophiles, why the hell aren't they having the accusers charged with Defamation, making a false accustion, and all the other laws that cover these said accustions???

And to those that are trying to cover for them, tell me 1 thing - Have you ever spoken to someone that has been Sexually Abused???? Have you seen how seriously effed up it can make a child that has been sexually abused???? I'm guessing most of you will answer no.

And before anyone gets in and says "Yeah, well, have YOU dealt with anyone that has gone through that # TerribleTeam2???", the answer is a resounding YES. My fiancee was abused as a child, and even though it was almost 15 years ago when it happened, she still has nightmares, and has times when even those that love her can't even go near her.

Seriously, those that try to cover for paedophiles are just as bad as the paedophiles themselves. The only thing that gives anyone solace about it, is that fact that if the paedo's are charged, convicted and sent to prison, they will be seriously effed up beyond despair. But even that isn't justice for kids that have been abused.

Edit - Just another thing too, as was quoted by another member, there are laws in place to get justice from such accustions, so even if the accused is Innocent, they have recourse to defend themselves in a court of law, and also receive compensation for it.

And yes, I am aware that once branded a Paedophile, always branded one, but at the end of the day, I would prefer to have children safe and sound, and not being threatened by these disgusting "people".

At the end of the day, an Adult can make informed decisions, and look after themselves, but children, children need an Adults protection, love, and guidance to grow up and learn in this effed up world.

[edit on 1-3-2010 by TerribleTeam2]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Amazing that they all seem to be reported by Mike James, a guy that I can find bugger all on, other than from Truth Seeker.

He's a supposed ex freelance journalist, so why can't I find any reports from when he was a freelance journalist?

Not convinced in the slightest.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Ulala

Oh my. I have not laught like that in years. Gordon Brown a decent man, now thats funny. Decency running through all politicans, thats just pure comic genius.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ulala

You'll make an jackass of yourself

I think the otherwise regarding on who is making a jackass of himself....with all your efforts of discrediting this thread or the posts of the thread starter

At least he provided links, he didn't make anything up , what have you provided trying to discredit him besides your own judgement that appears to be biased? Does the fact that you know someone who's third cousin was in kindergarten with a distant friend of Brown induces you the need to discredit this thread and say nice things about Brown like him being a decent man.
Not very often one puts much effort into something without a personal gain from it? So what's your?
Don't even try to say something like " defending your beliefs " or anything like that as you will underestimate the intelligence of many readers or we'll get back to the first phrase of my post...

If you knew a little psychology or if you had a little interest in it you would know that most pedophiles or even serial killers appear to be more than decent

Why do you care so much about Brown's image? Is it because you find yourself in his political views or decisions? Is it because you are a secret freedom fighter and defender of truth and it hurts you seeing mud being spread? If it's that , well, it's not entirely for you to decide if it's mud or not , everybody will decide for himself and that's the purpose of this thread , you are only able to state your opinion and that's it, it will be a long time until you will be able to induce an opinion to some other person, judging by your writing...

By the words that you typed you showed nothing but frustration and anger and a low ability and power of understanding and i'm sure this reflects very much in your daily life

Only by saying "You'll make an jackass of yourself" , which by the way is not wrote properly and i'm assuming your native language is english , unlike many others in here ..., including me

You were careful of writing " You'll" as in "you will" , sort of threatening in order to make him stop

And what's with all the anonymity issue? Why don't you sign yourself with your full name ,address, name of family members , place they work and the schools where children learn, how is that if you're so much against anonymity

Everyone's got a purpose when making efforts , mine was that i'm sick of these kind of posts , stating nothing but own opinions , words written under frustration of not being able of making a point, and felling powerless and maybe even useless and trying to discredit others , you should just write down your thoughts and that's it, let others rate your words and the way you arrange them in a phrase , that's why the post voting system exists.

Instead of making him a jackass if you really wanted to make a point and to get some respect you should have been searching for proof of discrediting the witnesses from the links he provided, but i guess the word "jackass " took less time and it was way more convenient for you and probably you even thought it would make an impact , well it did , when i read it, only that it was the other way around

And for all i care , yes , Brown has the looks of a pedophile , are you gonna call me a jackass as well now? Or even maybe a stronger word as you may be feeling attacked by my post and most probably your defense mechanism consists in insulting

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

This is just sickening to the point I don't even want to read this thread. Literally I feel sick to my stomach right now...

Let me just add this to the list of things that NO ONE IS DOING ANYTHING ABOUT (which by the way is pretty damn long at this point in time).

And don't bother saying "Well what are you doing to stop this?" I'm doing nothing, because if I even bothered to get deep into finding the truths of these allegations I'd just be killed. We need militias to come forth and do something now! I for one would not stand for any sort of rape/torture of any child, let alone any human being or animal.

Damn this is messed up, and it really hurts me personally because when I was 6 years old a man tried to kidnap me... Who knows what that man would have done to me? I can still vividly picture that day too, and the man himself but he was never found unfortunately. Bastard...

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
In the UK its ok to tax you, jail you, spy on you but show me a 'D' notice ANY D notice and I'll show you corruption, deceit, cover-up and manipulation of the truth.

Now listen every UK person on here. I know that a lot of you will actually vote for this evil regime that is ALL aspects of the political/judicial system on this Island. But tell me children (I assume this is who a D notice is trying to protect?) why are you unable to hear/see the truth? And before any deluded voter her pips in, D notices are nothing to do with National Security because I have nothing to hide from any nation, so why would our Keepers? I do not need any army to protect my corp interests (See Argentina/Iraq/Afghanistan for ref to this).
I meet people every day that still actually believe what they are told by MSM and government this I find more scary than any Horror film/UFO Story.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join